LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

August 3rd, 2011:

A Messy Daydream from the AP

CB Sunsong

CB Whiptail

And a lovely 2nd gen Electric from Electric/Thunder that I think was given to me

Oh gosh, I got mine from the cave, they were Nebula, Pillow, Gemshard, Chrono Xeno.

Now that I look back I didn't realize how lucky I was xd.png

Deep Sea, Electric, Terra, and Bright Brested Wyvern

Ick~ Looking back, those were quite common. xd.png But I always treasured my first dragon, the Deep Sea.

Electric, Anagallis, Albino, and Misfit Pygmy. I developed an eye for the prettiest eggs quickly afterwards and I caught several rares without knowing they were rare. I also thought the Black Tea dragon egg was extremely rare, and treasured it. tongue.gif

I vaguely remember being gifted several BSA hatchies, could have been 12, by the person that introduced me to the game. Reds, Pinks and Purples.

Black Tea, Tri Horn, White and a Split. Abandoned the Tea and the White but still have the others. The Tri Horn is my oldest dragon.

A moonstone <3 (because I have a case of love at first sight with moonstones) that ended female, an ochredrake (I didn't know I could not breed him with other dragons but they are beautiful), an ice (gift from a friend) and a pink that ended female. Then I got 2 magis, a spitfire and a green stripe (friend's gift too). Then I got a tsunami, 2 more ochredrakes and an ember (all gifts from friends). Good times!

I don't remember specifically my first 4 eggs but I want to send some love out to purplehaze wub.gif for being my mentor and to Mystic_Halo for gifting me BSAs wub.gif on my very first day in the forum when I didn't know what I was doing. xd.png

I will never forget it. I didn't know the importance of reds and pinks and I certainly didn't know why she was sending me a Magma and a Thunder and telling me about summoning. xd.png But as time went on I was able to successfully summon and I try to gift reds and pinks, since you can never have too many of them.

So, I think my first 4 eggs may have been a red, a pink, a Thunder, and a Magma.

I went through several eggs back when I first joined and have no idea what the actual first four eggs I ever obtained were.
The first four I actually stuck with were a Vine, Magi, Moonstone, and Night Glory.

I'm 99% sure the Vine was the first one I ever picked up. I kept it because a friend who had also recently registered at the time told me it was rare, which wasn't a lie, however we had no idea about alts at the time. A few of its closer relatives were alts so I thought it that's what the breed looked like. I was slightly disappointed when it looked different when it grew since I didn't really like the normal variant compared to the alt. Being my very first dragon is likely the only reason it's still on my scroll, otherwise I probably would have released it.

Edited by Soratha
dw abt it

Coastal Waverunner, Sunstone, Mint, Horse.

The Waverunner was the first. I remember catching that one, then coming back the next day and wondering how many eggs I could get at once, so I grabbed ones with cool descriptions until I ran out of space...

water, red, magi and dark green dragon

I was around when getting more than four eggs didn't really exist... yeah... my scroll (though not overflowing with pages and pages of dragons) has been around a while. I've always kept my dragons in the order in which they were snatched.

A pink dragon, the kind that just changed name to Aria Dragons

A Water, A twoheaded if I recall.. and a Guardian

That was back in 2008 @.@ * feels so super old *

A Bright Pink/Arias (funny that they are called Arias when my first female dragon, which is a Bright Pink, is named Aerias) dragon

A Black dragon

A White dragon

A Pebble dragon

My four main dragons were Deep Sea (named Gildra), Black Tea (Tealanis), Royale Blue (Royaleis), and Plated Collosus (Illyana Collosus).

Vampire, Nocturne, Electric, Bright Breasted Wyvern.

Joined back in June 21st 2010. Thought I was some kind of amazing for a Vampire being my very first considering they seemed rare to me back then, haha.

Ridgewing, white, gemshard, and royal blue.

Some of them are prize and/or holiday dragon offspring and I had no idea until now lol

My very first egg was a CB electric, then I managed to snag 3 vampires from the abandoned page, one after the other. biggrin.gif

Mine were; a black tea, a bleeding moon, a celestial, and an astrapi xenowyrm which I chose basely on which ones were aesthetically pleasing to me but I think I did alright. :3

Edited by CuriousCake