LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

Black Tea

Sunrise/Sunset

Neotropical

aaaaand Deep Sea

I still have the links to the Neotropical and Deep Sea, because I abandoned those. Neo was frozen and Deep Sea grew up, but the other 2 died because I didn't know what I was doing...

Second batch (after I did know what to do with these eggs)

Spotted Greenwing

Hellfire Wyvern

Electric

And a sunstone, which I killed because I was an idiot and I wanted a moonstone.

^Later replaced with a CB red.

Abandoned pile Blacktip, CB Electric, CB Green Gemshard, CB Green Nebula.

When I re-joined, it was CB Falconiform, Frostbite, Ember, and White Striped. I also picked up an abandoned Magelight as a hatchling from the AP.

Well... my first Egg was a Coastal Waverunner, but it died because I ignored it and thought it would grow up.

Anyways, I prefer to list my first six Dragons.

Here they are in order:

Artine Vorpal, Daydream

Vijan Vincent, Tri-Horn Wyvern

Lin Lescude, Falconiform Wyvern

Kxheuk Cabem, Speckle-Throat

Gauri Heigan, White

Zunei Tuftak, Sunset

All have pending descriptions.

Edited by PootisLooti

Wanting a Soulpeace Dragon, the first egg I picked up was a White Dragon, along with a Sunsong Amphiptere because my little sister liked it. I then picked up a Daydream Dragon.

All three were Male.

The next Dragon was a rare catch, a Golden Wyvern. After that I caught two of the Holiday Dragons, and went on from there.

Purple, then Storm/Grey, then Magi/Orange... then I held out until I got a pair of Silvers. Then I think I got a River/Blue.

...but this was WAY back before the fog, back when the female Silvers had long flowing whiskers and pink bellies smile.gif

Kind of a cool link I found in the FAQ section; you might be able to find out what the names were if your scroll was archived with them on it.  Wayback Machine

Unfortunately it seems my scroll was only important enough to be logged once, last year! Ah, well. Thank you anyways (:

Edited by Sizacu

Albino, Green, Balloon (my faves!), and a Red.

All were CB except the Balloon, sadly. He was a 2G from the AP. I liked the floaty eggs even back then, so I had to raise him. Cute wittle Balloon! My first floaty. wub.gif

Mine were Black, Bright Pink, Green, and Vine

All four were CBs, I don't think I'd figured out the abandoned eggs yet. xd.png

Bright Pinks actually are/were some of my favorites, I really wish I'd stayed into this at the beginning and grabbed more of them.

1. CB Water

2. 2G Electric

3. Messy Shallow Water

4. CB Sunset

Those are the first four that I kept. I originally picked up an Albino and some other stuff, but abandoned them to the AP for some reason. tongue.gif

I'm very new! So not all of my first four have hatched yet. They are:

Mint

Pygmy

Imperial Fleshcrowne

Teimarr

1. Male Purple

2. Male Deep Sea

3. Female White

4. Male Sunset

Got them more than five years ago. biggrin.gif I feel old.

Green, Storm, Two Headed, Skywing. All have parents. I think I found the abandoned eggs and thought 'hey, I get to pick based on what the egg looks like! Heck yeah!' The Skywing was my favorite, not sure which one is now that I'm back. I joined back in September of 2008 and stopped playing some time in 2009...BUT I'M BACK! Got lots of catching up to do.

A Whiptail, an Albino, a purple and a Water, this is my first four little sweeties~

Some people's 'first four' died. Actually, my second four did. In retrospect, I have no clue how my first four precious little babies survived. o.o

But my first four were, in order, a Whiptail (Dituwt), a Spotted Greenwing (Kewdku), a Night Glory drake (Vivinawb) and a Canopy (Xatlbix).

I keep them at the top of my scroll because otherwise I'd lose them, and I'm rather proud of these particular dragons. Those four in particular are more than just sprites to me. biggrin.gif

A Black, a Winter seasonal, a Pygmy and a Dark Green. I do remember that the first egg I ever truly picked up was a Whiptail from the cave but it died. :/

Mutamore, Daydream, Astrapi Xeno and Flamingo

I registered on Feb 14, and the first thing I did was to go on an AP hunt even though I did not even know what AP hunt means :3