LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

Guardian {Gurdia Sheildonna} This girl was my first ever dragon, we shall forever remember her in our heart. Boop

Electric {Electron Thunderback} The main one I'll breed with Gurdia, Electron was my second dragon and I shall remember him forever. Boop

Frostbite {Frostbite Fadina} My third dragon, this frostly lil girl of mine will be forever remembered in hearts. xd.pngBoop

Coastal Waverunner {Waverunner Mantisa} My fourth dragon. With the other trio, she is an original dragon with an original name. Boop

Summary: My first four dragons are the Fantastic Four! Affinities of light, electric, ice, and water. I started my journey of dragons on April 24th, 2015!

Other First Dragons (up to 10th dragon):

Royal Crimson {Ritrovalo Scenario} boop

Carmine Wyvern {Travello Onwards} boop

Deep Sea {Ramtanlo Temoss} boop

Daydream {BanjoKazooie} swish

Albino {Operation Scaleless} clapclapclap

Grey {Stormo Thunderro} boom

And finally, my very first rare:

boop A Magma, named Volcanic Magma Ninja. Birthdate not too far away from my first dragons <3

Holy Cow, I couldn't tell you!!! I've done so much trading and rearranging. BUT the oldest dragon on my scroll is a CB Red named Lady Arkaby, Egg Stolen on: Sep 30, 2008. She MAY have been one of my first four. I actually joined the Cave on Sept. 4th, my birthday.

Edited by Riverwillows

My first 4 dragons that survived to adulthood (I didnt know about click sites back then) were: an Ochredrake, Guardian and two Blacks, with the Ochredrake being the oldest dragon on my scroll, growing up on Nov 12 2009 smile.gif

Regrettably, I can't remember 3 out of the 4 dragons. Only one of my eggs survived from my first four. I added them to several click sites, went to bed and woke up with three dead eggs! Didn't understand the rules at that time sad.gif The only surviving egg was a Male Bleeding Moon dragon:

Anima Alkron

My pride and joy! I ought to write a description for him!

Magi, Water, Seragamma Wyvern and Pumpkin, I joined on my 13th birthday, on last halloween (halloween 2015 lol)

Black

Magi

Mint

Thunder

the magi and the mint died due to not enough clicks.

Edited by kipper

I actually have my first four still, I joined rather recently

1. A female shadow walker (my personal fave, and a refusal to my male, which I thought they were a cute couple >.>)

2. A male storm dragon (for those who are looking, stalker lich)

3. A female bright-breasted wyvern (shaking leaf, for those who are looking)

4. A female carmine wyvern

I... actually just joined a few days ago, so...

My very first was a Spitfire dragon (Bluefiire).

Skywing, Pillow Dragon, Day Glory Drake, and Spitfire.

Sunsong Amphiptere, Shallow Water Dragon, Day Glory Drake, and a Lunar Herald, at least i think so

Edited by Silverwinter

My first 4 dragons were :

Male Whiptail, female Frill, female purple Dorsal and female Purple.

They were a purple, red, guardian and another guardian (:

I thought the guardians were rare because a user on another forum said they were uncommon, haha. I wish I could remember the guardians' names though ):

They were a purple, red, guardian and another guardian (:

I thought the guardians were rare because a user on another forum said they were uncommon, haha. I wish I could remember the guardians' names though ):

Kind of a cool link I found in the FAQ section; you might be able to find out what the names were if your scroll was archived with them on it. Wayback Machine