LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

A grey, a daydream, an albino, and an autumn. The day dream and the albino are CB and the other 2 are messies. I think I picked up all but the albino of the AP because I could see the egg designs!

A Mint, a Dorsal, a White, and an Ochredrake. I got the Mint alone, only going to get the other three eggs for my limit, after two days when I was sure I could handle more than one.

Hey, I was a novice! Didn't know what it was like yet tongue.gif

I don't remember the first time I joined (maybe it was a purple or daydream....)

but the second time around it was a Royal Crimson, a Nilla Pygmy, a Daydream, and a Shadow Walker.

I sometimes wish I still had my old account because I miss my old dragons, but the username really doesn't apply anymore. And I created that account at a time when I was really sad and didn't like anything and meh.

Anyways. I love my Royal Crimson. I used it for the valentines event and need to find mate (a good shadow walker tongue.gif) because that's who ended up staying.

whoo hoo dragons!

I joined in 2006... nine years ago. Hard to remember the first four I grabbed! But from looking at my dragon's dates, it seems that my first four were a blue(water), a balloon, and two pinks.

I had a Royal Crimson Dragon, a Gold-horned Tangar, a Royal Blue dragon, and a black tea dragon.

Cavern Lurker, Falconiform, Sunsong Amphiptere and Coastal Waverunner.

Royal Blue, Skywing, Howler Drake, and a bleeding moon that I killed

Wow, it's been a year+ since my first four, and I'm only about 9 dragons away from a gold trophy.. How time flies.... But anyway, my first four were a Speckled-throated, a Duo-tone, a Misfit Pygmy, and a Ridgewing. All were CB surprisingly enough..

In little ol' 2009 I started with a Mint, Frilled, White, and Bright Pink. I kind of regret only collecting one of each breed back then, because of the discontinued breeds.

Nocturne, Night Glory, Skywing, Water Walker

Wow... I joined in 2010... its 2015? What do you mean its 2015? Lol I only started playing again in 2013. I took a couple days off *cough* three years *cough*. Lol

Hellfire Wyvern (male), Coastal Waverunner (female), Black Tea Dragon (male) and Sunsong Amphiptere (female). smile.gif

My 'first four' were a Balloon, a Green dragon, Neotropical and a Skywing.

(My daydream came shortly after it)

I still like the neotropical dragons though c:

Haha mine are at the top of my scroll, I like them sorted by age

My first four survived, but my second four were totally neglected and died. sad.gif I got a PM from someone nice who spotted that, and that's how I learned about click sites.

Anyway, my first four were a male Whiptail (Dituwt), female Spotted Greenwing (Kwedku), female Night Glory drake (Vivinawb) and a female Canopy (Xatlbix).

Hehe, my brother recently joined DC (Draco_Canis) and I helped him pick some good old BSA dragons as his first four. One of them was a Dorkwed Magi, lucky thing! xd.png

Edited by Zeditha

I had a different scroll in the past, but I actually forgot the USERNAME. So that scroll is still floating around somewhere. :\

My current scroll, however, I have a Whiptail, Frilled, Waterhorse, and Pygmy!

A Ridgewing, a Messy Purple Dorsal, a Very Messy but Dorkface Albino and a Coastal Waverunner!

The Waverunner was my first CB I ever picked up and the Ridgewing has always been my favourite. laugh.gif

I had a whole SLEW of deaths when I first joined because I couldn't find a way to get enough views on my dragons, hahahaha.

First 4 that survived were a purple, bright pink, water, and white.

The AP back then didn't have many eggs in it. Was more reliable to pick things up out of the cave.

Well, first of all, there is the ORIGINAL Cloudrake, a Daydream.

Cloudrake is by far my favourite dragon and is the eldest. She was the only one of the two from the abandoned page, but wasn't my first. Since then, Cloudrake has been slowly gaining popularity. Some dragons were even NAMED AFTER HER. Ahem...

"Cloudrake's biggest fan"

"Genderbent Cloudrake"

"Cloudrake Wannabe"

"Cloudrake II"

Next, there's Lilliea, a Red-finned Tidal. Lilliea was my true first dragon, though not one of my favourites. Lilliea hasn't much interesting, but she has the honour of first dragon.

Third, there's Q-tie, or, as he's now known, (3PkM7)...

Q-tie was a nice dragon, but fell to stupidity. Before he fell, luckily there was a remaining trace of his influence. His only child, Q-tie Jr, remains on the scroll. Her lineage can be found here. You see, I had found a Pygmy (which I thought was a chicken). I thought that Adults counted towards the "Growing Creatures" limit, so I released him into the wild to get it. It was gone when I came back, and I felt foolish. I still do.

Then there's SpaceStar, who I found on the AP. I picked up her egg because it looked cool. She turned out as a Red Nebula, and she is the fourth dragon I had owned. Yes, I'm not lying, my fourth dragon was a Nebula.

Bringing this to the first page as we have had some interest in the topic.

Lets see...

Greater Spotted Drake

Purple

Gold Shimmerscale (Tricked my cousin into giving me this one, I got it for him and he didn't know the value tongue.gif)

Annnd a Magi

Ahhhhh this is interesting.

1. CB Nebula

2. CB Golden Wyvern

3. CB Dark Green

4. CB Night Glory Drake

The CB Nebula is now one of the two founders of my Galaxy nebula lineage. Her name is Hera Galaxy and she is the oldest dragon on my scroll <3