LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

My first 4 are: {all laid on April 26, 2009}

Female Purple Dragon "Gemegishkirihallat" (jaed), Male Storm Dragon "Ninurta" (HLK7), Male Dark Green Dragon "Ishi" (CQzx), and Male White Dragon [Released to Wild] (uNdY).

https://dragcave.net/view/jaed

https://dragcave.net/view/HLK7

https://dragcave.net/view/CQzx

https://dragcave.net/view/uNdY

tongue.gif

Edited by maratrekkan

BONUS POINTS: I didn't know about click sites at the time, so it's a miracle these guys even survived

#1. Ignitus Awoken, a balloon dragon tragically (and accidentally) murdered in an attempt to create a zombie. Rest In Peace.

#2. Demons Lurking, a spitfire originally named "Arcio" for some reason I can't remember. Found as a wee egg just about to hatch in the AP.

#3. Dreams Are Dire, a daydream dragon that I specifically remember being upset about because he wasn't female.

#4. Poison Ivy, a bright breasted wyvern. That's pretty much all I have to say about her, other than the fact that I thought she was GORGEOUS!

I grabbed an egg when I first joined the site ages ago, but it died because I didn't have a way to get views back then. I abandoned the site pretty quick after that, so I don't even remember what it was. When I started playing again about a year ago, my first four were a Water, Hellfire, Royal Blue, and Daydream. I didn't take them all at once, but instead one at a time because I still wasn't aware of the fan sites and only had Flight Rising to gain views from, and I wanted to test how much activity was required to successfully raise a dragon before I grabbed a whole bunch at once.

I just realized I can sort by agexD

So my First 4 were a CB Nebula Dragon, a Whiptail Dragon from the AP, a Electric Dragon from the AP, and a CB Albino Dragon! Seems I grabbed two from the cave and two from the AP when I joined!

Mine were a Deep Sea(Nessandra), White(Aneira Taika), Frilled(Frilly MacGills) and Storm(Ascalia) in 2010 :3

Edited by Dragon_Master777

My first little fellows were;

Noxiso - He was the first dragon I ever got, and newbie me was stupid enough not to grab any other halloween dragons, nor any of the CB Witchlights. rolleyes.gif

Sachiels - I fell in love with the Undine sprites...what more can I say? wink.gif

Cephaso - First little pygmy fellow. smile.gif

Quintion - Loved the colours, as well as their feisty personality. smile.gif

I remember being a little disappointed that they all gendered male. smile.gif

My first four is:

A sunsong in which I killed...

A whiptail (ap'ed)

him and

Him. (ap find)

Man I was a bad person (newbie to be exact) back then.

At least two of them is still with me and became apart of my main pairs

Edited by Rainbowlight

Female Black Tea

Female Black Capped Teimarr

Male Electric

And my White dragon

I'm kind of surprised I still remember. I was so impatient for them to hatch and shared them on Facebook and weird things like that. They have more clicks than my other dragons because of it.

The first four eggs that I grabbed and successfully raised...

I still have three of them but my fourth and very first ever grabbed egg was a green dragon who had a long messy family tree since I got her in the AP and I released her some time ago. The other four whom I still have in order of who I got first to the latest were:

1) A female magi from the AP I named Agirtra Vatrira

2) A male cave born red dragon named Feirlire Mohkeat

3) A male cave born storm dragon named Morts Regnirb

4) one messy lineaged male black alt named Satanka Fiodosout of many I once had.

I think I kept him because his lineage wasn't as bad as the others.I don't think I ever got cave born alt blacks though I was around during that time. I got rid of a paper dragon because I thought it looked weird, and also got rid of my old neglected because I felt bad for having one on my scroll. I had struggled getting views with him on myspace I think. Now I regret getting rid of a lot I used to have.

Emerald Mint Dreamer, my male mint with a deceased father.

Chesera, my female purple (back when there were only females).

Surfside, my male water.

Soaronimbus, my male daydream.

I have my dragons sorted to where it's determined when I got that particular species before the next, and each specie is combined into one group regardless of whenever I obtained more of them.

I remember when I was new to Dragon Cave the green and the frill dragon eggs were quite abundant in the AP, so I avoided getting those for a while until I felt I snatched every other dragon I could.

Edited by Kamoodle

1st: Dark Lumina named Please Live Many Lives

2nd: Storm named We Will See More Of You Again

3rd: Kyanite Pygmy named May You Grow To Love

4th: Almerald named Perseverance Is Key (the first to grow to adulthood, since I picked him from the abandoned pile.)

I remember being a little worried about the Dark Lumina dying on me because the view ratio has to be higher than the others. I had to keep adding him to the ER on clicksites. Which is why I named him Please Live Many Lives.