LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

I think the first eggs didn't make it. :blush: RIP.

Messy AP Green! She was my first survivor. There were a ton of green and pinks on the AP at the time, so it makes sense.

A CB Purple No BSAs yet, super common. The description sounded pretty.

Messy AP Winter Seasonal The egg looked interesting, couldn't resist.

CB Guardian I just wanted a fourth egg and grabbed the first new thing that popped up. ^^

I kept two of my first eggs:

Nr 1: Verdaion, a CB Green - https://dragcave.net/lineage/84e1

Nr.2: Fur'raana, a 2G PB Black - https://dragcave.net/lineage/Znq9

I released the messy Magi and the messy Storm I caught from the AP that time. I hope they survived in the Wilderness.

Albino, Balloon, messy Magi, and a CB Magma (I got lucky with that one, I guess).

Falconiform Wyvern, Daydream, Dorsal, and Mint. First 3 from the AP, then I noticed the biomes and grabbed the Mint. On April 1st, when I joined. No, it is not an upside-down Mint, sadly. If only I had known back then...

They all are alive and well, taking residence beneath all my hatchlings, eggs, and frozen at the top of my scroll. :)

Edited by animatedrose

Interesting to see how some people remember their first hatches even after years of playing. 😆 I joined only a month ago myself and I actually had to cheat and sort my dragons by age to remember better the exact ones. I think my first ones were Bright-Breasted Wyvern, Flamingo Wyvern, Almerald Dragon and Tarantula Hawk Drake. The latter three CBs are still on my scroll while the 2G Bright-Breasted Wyvern is enjoying its life in the wilderness.

The time I joined there was a Halloween event. I didn't even know by the time I should take lots of dragons while they're CB, so I just took four different. Witchlight, Shadow Walker, Desipis and Cavern Lurker. Wow. I do remember them.

I took mine from the biomes instead of AP so they were all CB.

The first one to grow was a Bleeding Moon (female)

Second was a Hellfire Wyvern (male)

Third was a Black Tea (male)

If there was a fourth, it must have died, because I don't believe I have it. I went through my small collection of dragons and found only 3 taken on that date.

Anyhow, the Hellfire and the Bleeding Moon became a bonded pair on the first try back then, and I'm making a lineage with them now as a tribute to my first two dragons haha.

Love all three of those breeds actually, maybe I'll become a collector of one of them.

I can't honestly remember. Over the years, I've released so many of the dragons I had (the ones that were messy), but I've kept a couple of the old, 4 letter code ones. I remember it was winter, too. This may be one of my original dragons, but who knows. It is definitely the oldest. https://dragcave.net/view/5voi

Considering I joined nearly 9 years ago and I've had long pause periodes, I'm glad we can sort them by age to see which one are my oldest dragons because I definitely wouldn't remember otherwise 😂

My first 4 ones are from Dec 04 and Dec 05:

Purple Dorsal dragon

Messy and inbred Water dragon

A lovely Neo

And a little Waterhorse

I guess I didn't really know about CB vs bred dragons, rares vs commons... I think I took dragons from the cave when I saw them then from the AP otherwise. I started freezing a couple of weeks into the game.... Which I don't do anymore! At some point I joined a French DC community forum and started to learn about what was rare, what was "valuable"... So funny to remember my beginning here in DC!

I definitely remember having a Seragamma as my first dragon. I think I had a whiptail, spitfire, and a moonstone dragon after that.

Oh, man. I don't know that I can remember the first four. I've since released many of my earliest dragons, but I know my Very First was a Guardian. I think the next were a Bright Pink, Vine, aannnnnd... Frilled? Albino? Water? One of those, lol. I don't recall the specific order.

My first four just grew up! =D

A Pyrovar, a Leodon, A Falconiform Wyvern, and an Almerald. 

Hasn't even been 4 months, but it's great to remember how simple I was back then :D

Starsoulis

WhiteSands

BlueBreezy

Mightea

Each of them has their own stuffs.

Starsoulis is the first dragon from the AP (and for quite a while, no other AP dragons until around Bronze trophy, then I realised some AP eggs are also CB)

WhiteSands is the first dragon from cave, also the first description to be approved, I think.

BlueBreezy is the first dragon that I thought looked cool, and made me more interested in DC.

Mightea is the first dragon whose breed, I thought, has an interesting description. What makes this dragon special though, is that she almost always breed her mate's offspring, even Rares.

I didn't know about the AP when I joined, so all mine are from the cave.

My very first egg died before it hatched and I cannot remember what it was. Then I left for a couple of months, came back, grabbed three eggs - a Tri-Horn, Diamondwing and a Nilia. Only survivor is the Diamondwing, but they actually hatched! So those are my 'first four' even though only one was a survivor.

Ah my first four dragons, I still keep them atop my scroll just under the prize and holiday dragons...

Falconiform Wyvern - her

Black Dragon - him

Tsunami Wyvern - him

Bolt Dragon - her

I haven't bred any of them lol

My very first was a Guardian. Then I had a red, which I released and regret doing so, white and skywing. I joined after Xmas in 2008 so attempted and failed to get the Xmas eggs XD