LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

Deep Sea, Spitfire and Trihorn from AP, all of which I released on hatching, followed by a CB Vine (probably also from AP) which I kept.

Well, my first four died, but if I remember correct..

Dorsal, Guardian, Horse, and something else I forgot

I think the first four I managed to hatch, months and months later, were Neotropical, Electric, Horse, and Whiptail

In order of first to last mine were Duotone, Electric, Daydream and Bleeding Moon. :3

Electric, Imperial Fleshcrowne, Whiptail, and Sunstone.

And when I checked the wiki, it said Whiptails were uncommon, so I was so happy. xd.png Later I found out that they are super common cave + AP blockers.

Black Tea

Deep Sea

Neotropical

Sunrise/Sunset

All of them died, the first one's to hatch were

Spotted Greenwing

Hellfire Wyvern

Electric

Red

I got these four:

Cassare

Lumina

Falconform Wyvern

Pink ((it was gifted to me by my mentor))

What I actually grabbed first I forget but what I hatched were a Tri-horn Wyvern (named Diistkiin- means first born), an Ice from Ice x Silver Checker (named Iizjun- means ice king), a Vampire (named Sosnaakrel- means vampire), and a Misfit Pygmy (named Malgein- means small one)

I remember having an albino and a frill, but I can't recall the other two. I don't own them anymore though. :b

Frill, Pink, Water, and daydream.

Also, my 11th dragon was my first black, and it alted haha!

Edited by pony459

Electric, Balloon, Mint, and a Two headed.

These were my first four even though I didn't get them at the same time.

Red, white, skywing, stone. Wasn't all that much else out there at the time. xd.png None of these newfangled fancy dragons. Skywing was about as fancy as they got back in those days and as it was it was a bred one not a CB. The others are CB and I still have them, so there.

(Then again if you're talking about first dragons entirely, erm... I did have a few die when I first started because I didn't know what hatcheries were but I don't remember what they were)

I don't remember the very first 4, but I remember the first four that survived: Frill, White, Daydream, and Horse. They were all later released.

Purple, Red, Magi, Black!

As zaverxi said, not that much to choose from back then. xd.png

I think there were like 15 other dragons than that max.