LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

three royal blues

i saw a gold IN THE CAVE on my first day but i was heartset on a nebula so i ignored it (oh the moronic choices of that first day)

and i didn't even find my nebula >:(

oh well they royals are pretty

when I first joined the AP was usually empty. no really. tongue.gif so my first four eggs are all CB--black, storm, and vine, which turned out to be an alt. back then there was only the one biome too, so just getting an egg at all was something of an achievement... /shakes cane at kids these days and their overflowing AP

I joined before biomes were added, and nothing interesting ever dropped out of the cave so i mostly lurked the AP

I had a daydream, a horse, a vamp, and a ridgewing ^w^

I recently joined after a while of browsing the wiki and fawning over the different sprites and learning which dragons are which and how valuable/rare they are, etc. I went through a lot of eggs, abandoned a lot (grabbing new ones is so addicting!) before finally settling on four:

Ice (yes, the legendary one. I was super lucky to grab them in time!)

Xenowyrm (Pyro)

and two Striped dragons!

All are CB and I can't wait till they hatch!

I joined just a little under a year ago after some friends of mine, on another forum, started collecting. I had no idea what was what, so I just went to the abandoned pile and grabbed anything that looked pretty xd.png

First up was The Key to Atlantis, my first egg, and forever one of my favourites.

After her came Nightmarish Illusionist, who I later found out was a very messy Dorkface, hence the name change.

The last of my eggs was Aethereal Sinhalite, who started my love of Black Dragons.

At this point, I thought only eggs turned up in the abandoned page, so imagine my surprise when Below The Moon and Sun here appeared as a hatchling. xd.png

Edited by CharonDusk

I first caught a Crimson Flare Pygmy (I was quite disappointed at first, in fact, when I saw the actual size of the egg laugh.gif)

Then I grabbed a Royal Crimson and a Royal Blue from the AP (Their lineages wheren't that bad at all, actually).

After that, I'm not sure. It may have been either a Sunsong from the cave or a Bleeding Moon from the AP.

At the time, I didn't know much about what was rare and what wasn't, so I just grabbed what looked fancy enough to me.

My very first was a CB Anagallis - that was the only one from the cave, I think. And then I picked up a 2G blue gemshard and a CB red gemshard, along with a 4G royal blue from the AP.

Magelight pygmy, Dark Green, Crimson flare pygmy, and my other one died.. forgot about this site for a bit and didn't get many clicks for that one :c

Edited by RoyalKitKat

I think I posted in this thread ages ago. I started in Oct 2008 and I think my first were a black (before the dimorphism), pink (original bright), green, and white, maybe?

I am quite new to Dragon Cave but still ... My first four dragons were:

~ Royal Crimson Dragon

~ Falconiform Wyvern

~ Bleeding Moon Dragon

~ Speckle-Throated Dragon

biggrin.gif

My first four consisted of a Water dragon, an Old Pink dragon, a Purple dragon, and a White dragon. I'm really not sure if any of them made it. x3

My fantastic four were:

Neotropical dragon

Ridgewing dragon

Harvest dragon

Daydream dragon

Water walker, Sunsong Amphiptere, Greater spotted drake, Royal crimson, annd.. Royal blue

Yes, I did get royal crimson and royal blue on that day...

The first three hatchlings are the starters. Yep I'm new haha -removed- incubator spam

Edited by rubyshoes

Tri-horn Wyvern, (Died because I didn't know what to do), Hellfire Wyvern, Lumina and a Vampire

Wow this took me down a trip in memory lane on my scroll. xd.png LOL! I was hunting through them looking for the earliest catch date. smile.gif I found three all from November 4, 2009 when I first signed up and started playing. Then one on the 6th, and 3 again on the 8th.

November 4:

Cloudgazer the Daydreamer, a Daydream. (obviously)

Vivid Orangefire, a Magi.

Jacki-lahn the Violet Racer, a Horse. Original name had been the Violet Wanderer until I named the poor guy after a badass kelpie woman character from my books. xd.png

November 6:

Dawn Answers All Prayers, a Sunrise.

November 8:

Silent Magi of Angel Wings, a White.

Autumn Gentle Breeze, a Seasonal.

Four-Wing Glider, a Skywing.

Loved that trip down memory lane. x3 No wonder I have great sentimental value over them and all the others I caught in that November '09 to July '10 period. x3 I hadn't returned to my scroll since then, not until this May I think. Wow! ...Damn I missed so much. >.< *still kicking self over that*