kayla0297

Leetle Adoptables

anyone else getting an error when they try to go to the site?

I get an error, too. In the site; not the can't-connect-type of error.

I just joined and only have 3 so far but am currently clicking others, but am sad we can only click 100 per day sad.gif I would love to be able to click more smile.gif

My Leetles Page

But you can find my 3 there smile.gif aren't they cute? LOL biggrin.gif

I just bought my sharks tooth today smile.gif

Clicked yours.Here are mine:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Please give them a click it only takes you a minute.I agree that we should have more than only 100 clicks per day.I currenty don't have time to click but it would help others&me too when I Don't work.

Thought I would bring this thread back from the dead with a belated easter leetle! Get them while you can!!! user posted image

I has one, though it doesn't have anywhere near as many clicks as most of you addicted people ;p.

user posted image

Should probably make a shop so I can at least spread the love with my newly released creations.

Edited by Ashywolf

This is a great site with nearly no advertising.

It's a shame....

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by Ashywolf

Maybe for advertisement we should also post newly released leetles here. Just as you have done with your beautiful dolphins and butterflies.

Potential members: these are just some of the newest leetles that have been released. If you need help getting started don't hesitate to ask. We're a nice community.

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Edited by SnowWhite

It's funny how this thread has twice as many posts as Nyoka yet we have like less than half the users they have.

Site seems to be down at the moment.

Well DC just had a site maintenance maybe that site is too.

Edited by Ashywolf

For new users I will now sell my Sunset Moths for 65.

Edited by Ashywolf

It's funny how this thread has twice as many posts as Nyoka yet we have like less than half the users they have.

I think it's because the Nyoka thread got reset after reaching a certain number of posts. Nyoka also does a lot more advertising that Leetles does. I've seen their banner on Yarold's.

What is currently going on at Leetles

TAGS HAVE BEEN INTRODUCED!!! As of yet you can't search by tags, but that feature is on the way. However, if you see a leetle tagged with something you like, you can click that tag to see other leetles with that tag. Popular tags include marine, game, and insect.

I think it's because the Nyoka thread got reset after reaching a certain number of posts. Nyoka also does a lot more advertising that Leetles does. I've seen their banner on Yarold's.

What is currently going on at Leetles

TAGS HAVE BEEN INTRODUCED!!! As of yet you can't search by tags, but that feature is on the way. However, if you see a leetle tagged with something you like, you can click that tag to see other leetles with that tag. Popular tags include marine, game, and insect.

You can search tags.

http://leetles.com/tag/inserttaghere