kayla0297

Leetle Adoptables

I can't login Leetles, it seems down from here...just me?

It's been down for at least the last 3 hours for me. I tried it on www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com , it said it wasn't just me. Before it went down it was a bit laggy too, which I thought was strange. :<

sites down again

You.

Do me a favor and don't message me about things I quit ages ago.

No, you can't buy my stuff.

Why hallo dere peepulz :3

I apologize for being away from leetles (and Dragoncave) for about a year. When the leetles domain name changed, I couldn't find it, until just recently. I know *some* of you wanted me to re-stock my shop, and so I did now, but not by much. I need to get more money >.<

Anyways, I'm letting you know that, seeing as I got GIMP recently and my spriting skill has increased substantially(ish), I'll be making more leetles and such, 2 of which are awaiting admin approval as I speak.

Again, sorry for the 365 day absence ^-^'

EDIT: By the way, please let me know if my leetle shop is too pricey, I'm trying to find a decent cost formula c:

Edited by NecroDaiki

48hour limit has been reached. commencing auto-bump.

...[/doesn't want leetles to die]

......[/really wants more people on leetles, since more people means more leetles, more fun, and more people to talk to on the leetles forum]

Anytips for money

If you're an artist account, make a leetle, find a decent cost formula, sell it (I put at least 5 in my store at a time and restock when necessary), then make a new leetle, sell it, etc.

My formula used to be the creation price times the number of leetles in stock divided by 2, but that took a lot of price changing as I restocked and too much math >.<

So instead I decided to do the creation price plus 500uP. That way I can get enough money to buy more leetles while maintaining a decent price that isn't crazy high, but not ridiculously low.

By the way, if my leetles are still a bit too pricey, I could lower the price by about 100uP, but I still need my money to make leetles :/

[/thinks I should make Sale dates]

Oh, and if you're a clicker, just click as many leetles as you can ^^

(PS. If you have an older version of Firefox, download Snap Links at download.com ^^)

Edited by NecroDaiki

Just joined, this site looks cute <3 I spent a few minutes clicking and got my first leetle:

user posted image

I don't exactly have any clicks left to do today, though.

Does anyone know if the "managing adoptables" part of the Help section will be finished/added soon?

Just joined, this site looks cute <3 I spent a few minutes clicking and got my first leetle:

user posted image

I don't exactly have any clicks left to do today, though.

Does anyone know if the "managing adoptables" part of the Help section will be finished/added soon?

The help section hasn't changed since I joined last January.

I registered for the site a while back, but for some reason it's forgotten me. I can't log back in and when I tried for a new password request, is says I don't exist '^'

Well, I'm only a little sad. I only had my shop with nothing in it. College kinda got in the way of me being active.

Does anyone know if TJ regularly deletes accounts or is this some kind of glitch?

I registered for the site a while back, but for some reason it's forgotten me. I can't log back in and when I tried for a new password request, is says I don't exist '^'

Well, I'm only a little sad. I only had my shop with nothing in it. College kinda got in the way of me being active.

Does anyone know if TJ regularly deletes accounts or is this some kind of glitch?

o.o Might be a glitch I didn't know I signed up in February, Never played untill maybe October? I still had my account...