kayla0297

Leetle Adoptables

Mega bump.

I plan to join this soon. Any tips?

Click 100 adopts, and buy something for 100 Micropoints, Apparently there are none... so you will have to click for at least 2 days to get enough Micropoints for a leetle...

Edited by rabbit153

Agh agh agh I just joined but now I don't know if I want to be an artist or a clicker. I want to sell a few things, but I'm not that great of a pixel artist and I don't know what to dooooooo.

Are the advantages and disadvantages very big?

EDIT: Also, what is a good price for a mediocre to decent leetle?

EDIT TWO: Picked clicker. I'm never going to be good enough at spriting.

EDIT AGAIN: Found the first thing I want to buy, but it's 300 and I have 299. dry.gif I'll buy it tomorrow. BTW, my account is Soupnazi.

Edited by soupnazi

I joined^^

I don't have any leetles so far but I am selling only one.

If any of you are looking for a Nommed Cookie I'm selling one for only 245 micropoints.

I will be selling stuff for super cheap so check my store out wink.gif

Xylr's Leetle Shop

I joined^^

I don't have any leetles so far but I am selling only one.

If any of you are looking for a Nommed Cookie I'm selling one for only 245 micropoints.

I will be selling stuff for super cheap so check my store out wink.gif

Xylr's Leetle Shop

How is that cost effective? Won't you just lose money by buying things and then selling them for less?

Signed up and got a leetle green slime... cute. laugh.gif

Just a leetle question, it seems I have to click three times for one click (click the username, click the adoptabel, then click the green thingy asking you if you really want to give a click). Is there a way to give a click without being asked first? Or am I missing the point?

Signed up and got a leetle green slime... cute. laugh.gif

Just a leetle question, it seems I have to click three times for one click (click the username, click the adoptabel, then click the green thingy asking you if you really want to give a click). Is there a way to give a click without being asked first? Or am I missing the point?

That's the only way to do it. I assume it's to make clicking more of an activity; you can't just open a hundred tabs and be done with it.

Okay. At 100 clicks allowed a day it'll probably be two weeks until I can get enough money to make a leetle anyway. ohmy.gif

Thank you for the answer.

Signed up, then found out it takes money to make something? And a lot of money?

Naw... too lazy.

Signed up, then found out it takes money to make something? And a lot of money?

Naw... too lazy.

Buy some leetles first; you'll be able to get extra money from people clicking on them. Unless you already quit...

Buy some? I have only 100 points...

Oh, looks like Lunchtime stopped his sale. Nothing's under 100 now.

The website says there was a database error, but downforeveryoneorjustme.com says the site is fine. Does anyone know what could be the cause?

The website says there was a database error, but downforeveryoneorjustme.com says the site is fine. Does anyone know what could be the cause?

I'm getting it to. Someone else on the forum is getting it as well.

It appears to be a universal problem.

Leetles goes down for a bit from time to time. It's been happening ever since I joined. It's usually back within a day or less.

Starting off is pretty slow. Many things have been suggested to TJ to make the site kinder for new users, but TJ has not done anything yet. New features on the site come once in a blue moon. I guess its still on the back burning to him, so for now basically just have to deal with what's there.

Once you get that first creation in, it's like the whole site opens up.

I ran out of extra's. Princesslucy bought me clean out. Thus no more sale.

Edited by Lunchbox

Now the forum is down. dry.gif

And my first creation is up for voting! I was slightly surprised that TJ even approved it. I just saw that the prices were ridiculously low, so I quick - fast uploaded it. I plan to get my llama pretty much perfected before I create it, though.

I recently joined. On the day that I joined I made three sprites. I'm going to post the first one on the forum before submitting it.

My apple is now active and selling for 300 micropoints.

FINALLY

I've decided to start checking into the Leetles site. I've got myself a nommed cookie and a pretty teal pony.

I'm hoping to collect the color changing chameleon, eventually, but I don't see any shops with it. Also the red lily and the roly poly!

I feel like I'm clearly being stupid, but how do I get the toybox for my sig? I won't use it with my current sig setup, but at this point it's just bothering me...

Edited by FireAngel73

Under "My Account" there is a "Toybox" link you can use. You have to save the image and upload it to imgur or photobucket or something yourself, though.