kayla0297

Leetle Adoptables

Hey, my leetle Witch Cat got put up for voting. (thanks for all the help, Mari!)

Now say yes to it...or else I'll...um...uh...I'll...

THROW THIS JAR OF ANCHOVY PASTE AT YOU!!!!

user posted image

IcewindHatchery/kittyfur -- any chance you're going to release more Pomeranians? I'd love to buy one but I keep missing them when they're offered.

And Marrionetta -- more lemons, please? I'd desperately like to get one of those as well.

I have an insane amount of µP built up... help me spend it. biggrin.gif

Thanks for the info Quinta!

I shall make an epic adoptable! Hm, what should I make...

A Fakemon I found tongue.gif

How do I buy somthing when I don't have enough money? How to I get moar money?

You must click leetles. That will, at first, give you 1 point per click. Depending on if you chose to be an artist or a clicker, that amount per click will rise slowly or quickly. Then, you will have enough to buy an inexpensive leetle! Which you must post so everyone can click on it, which will bring in more points for you as well. Just keep clicking--you get 100 clicks a day, and so, for your first day, you should get 100 points, which, I believe you start off with 100, so that would be 200--there are many many leetles available for less than 200.

The leetles site has a help section that has more info, and there is an official leetles forum linked on the leetles site, too, where there is a thread to post leetles. If you have trouble finding leetles to click, you can look there, or you can look around in sigs, there are often leetles in them to click.

I've been away awhile... what's a good creation price? I don't want to spend too much...

Depends on which you are, artist or clicker...the initial creation prices are no longer random, but start ~600 for artists and rise slowly for artists and starts (IIRC) ~1500 and rise faster for clickers for the next creation, and I believe it was reset and recalculated some time so it was fair across the board. Don't quote me on that last part, it's just speculation.

The creation price for each leetle is still random, the lowest I've ever seen it is 100.

Whatever initial upload price you have now is what you'll have no matter what, if I'm not mistaken.

It's my second leetle... I submitted it at 750 mupoints, seemed like a pretty good price. And it's up for voting! Go vote! >=D

poshie, I will cleek your leetle when I have more cleeks to give : )

Umbreonage, that's a good price...and I don't think you have to worry about that leetle taking long to be voted in. *covets*

Haha, my Leetle Eastern is up for voting right now! If he succeeds, I intend to make some user posted image Leetle Peacocks next.

canobiecrazy -- are you going to release mroe of the Kasa Obakes? I still want to buy one and I keep missing them when they're for sale; by the time I get online they're all gone. *reeeally wants one* biggrin.gif?

Edit: I see you've retired it. sad.gif I really wish you'd reconsider because I'm one of the ones who voted it in and I was very excited about getting one when they came out. It really sucks to miss out on something you were looking forward to that much.

Edited by Ardath Rekha