kayla0297

Leetle Adoptables

Woo!! Valentine's leetles are coming out!

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Get them while they're hot!!!!

Edited by SnowWhite

Is TJ pulling a late April Fool's joke? I can click leetles, access my shop, and do lots of other things, but the main page is... well not the main page anymore. Anyone else having this problem?

Is TJ pulling a late April Fool's joke? I can click leetles, access my shop, and do lots of other things, but the main page is... well not the main page anymore. Anyone else having this problem?

Can you please clarify the issue? It looks normal to me.

user posted image

(Finally, after having joined a while ago, I have a pet xd.png )

I'm also in the process of making my own...

http://leetles.com/creation/1297

I created him (well, found the time to upload him... had him made after my last post- right after) smile.gif it... whatever gender it wants to be xd.png

Little snake needs to be accepted though....

*rolls into the chat with lovely cookies*

I'm sorry I died everybody! ;A;

I have gotten back into the spriting mood, resurrected by looking through Fool's dA chock full of awesome pixel art. I have started a challenge for myself and so I shall make loads of leetle bits and pieces in an attempt to work towards my goal of eventually being able to make this... interestingly shaded owl of mine into something amazing.

user posted image

Let us revive poor poor leetles!

Yes! We must bring Leetles back to life!!

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

I don't feel like posting all 35, but there are a few of my favourite adoptables I own^^

Today is a GREAT day to join leetles, many of the older leetles that did not get released due to not enough votes in a month are now back in line for voting! There are lots of them.

Er, I just registered but it's telling me to choose between clicker and artist, and the info that it gives doesn't seem like enough to make a good choice. Is there more info somewhere?

Last I recall once you level up clicker enough you get boatloads of money. Whereas with artist the more pixels you create the more expensive it is to make it. Probably if you're prolific with spritemaking the cost will go way up either way, but artists get less per click and apparently have to pay less for arting.