kayla0297

Leetle Adoptables

We really need more members. This site deserves an announcement by Teej.

He did when the site opened I think. But it would be nice to get another.

You should have seen the site a year ago. It was just me for making stuff for a long time :/

Some things took a month to get voted into the site. And virtually no one on the board. It would go weeks without a single post.

It's so nice to have you all around now.

I think I have made more posts in the forum in the past month than the 5 months since I've joined the site. It's awesome to have so much activity.

I wouldn't be suprised if TJ was going to do another anoincement. But I think he's waiting until after the site is a bit more newbie-friendly like after we get those newbie bundles in. The advertising will pull people to the site, and the newbie packs will keep them!

Glad to see you've come back, Charky! I bought a few of your fish custards. user posted image

Glad to see you've come back, Charky! I bought a few of your fish custards. user posted image

I've been lurking, but I sort of stopped interneting as much while the january exams were on and didn't want to get hooked until after the june ones. I'm good until next year now, though tongue.gif

Thankies ^.^

I only have one. Please click it!

user posted image

Edited by sparkle10184

I've been lurking, but I sort of stopped interneting as much while the january exams were on and didn't want to get hooked until after the june ones. I'm good until next year now, though tongue.gif

Thankies ^.^

Ya. I tend to lessen my internet activity around exams, too. The site has gone into another one of those dormant states. I'm still there, clicking away and waiting for it to come back to life. Love your submission to the newbie pack contest!

Welcome to the site, Sparkle and Rarity! I've clicked your leetles! Just keep collecting them and the game will get easier.

I joined and randomly started thinking 'Mary had a leetle lamb', so I decided to make a lamb as my first one;

user posted image

"It's a pint sized lamb that follows you everywhere, even to school."

Does it look okay? And what about the description? unsure.gif

I was also thinking of making a darker and a sheared variant, but then I thought instead of making three, I could just make two animated ones... So should I animate it to look like it's getting sheared and then growing its wool back? I just want my first leetle to be something that at least someone will like other than just myself...

sad.gif No one is here...

Fine. I'll just put up a different, better one.

user posted image

Edited by StarSea

Sorry. The site has kinda gone into a hibernation mode; everyone is working on a contest instead of making leetles. I'm still here, and so are a few others. Your sheep does look adorable, and your current submission looks amazing. Once it gets voted in you should animate the sheep and submit that! Welcome to the Leetle Community! biggrin.gif

Edited by SnowWhite

smile.gif Thanks. happy.gif I was also working on animating the head and legs so it isn't just standing there the whole time, but if I move the legs the blend together. xP

I periodically stop by this thread to see whats new. I'm much more active on the leetle forum though. I like your sign starsea.

Thanks. smile.gif

Wow... looking at how much it'll cost me to make another one, it'll be forever before I put up a new one! sad.gif

If you sell your leetle Fire and Water Sign, you will start to earn points very fast as I'm sure they will sell fast. Selling what you have for at least 500 points a piece will almost get you enough to make a second. Opening up a shop is the best way for artists to make money.

The fire water sign was voted in quick. That means theirs at least 10 ppl that would buy them. Me included. You can make more of them to sell under "My creations" in the side menu.

tongue.gif I'd love to sell them, but ive gotta click at least 12 more adopys to open a shop. Clicks awaaay

And that mean a lot to me. :-)

I put 2 Leetle Silver Blue`s in my shop (I don`t have µP for more), for those who want to buy one. wink.gif

ohmy.gif Oh wow, they did sell fast! I put out four of my five and they sold in minutes! Looks like I'll be making and selling more. tongue.gif

I'm thinking of doing Chess sets next... smile.gif

White Pawn or Black Pawn?

user posted imageuser posted image

I'm thinking white first, and then once I've got the whole set done, start putting out black... What do you think?

Edited by StarSea

Chess is an awesome idea for a set of leetles. I would think to complete one set first then the other encase something comes up and you can't complete the other color. That way you wouldn't have 2 half sets.

Just know that for each creation you make, your creation price goes up slightly. probably adds 150points to the price every time you make something for artist accounts.

Okay. smile.gif I'm gonna go with black first actually as white is a bit harder for me to work with for some reason.

ohmy.gif My creation is featured!? How'd that happen?

Hrrmmm... Should I also make a board? I'm thinking of just leaving out the board as a piece and then after I've done all of the pieces, I can make an animated board. tongue.gif

Edited by StarSea

Something gets featured when it's the last adoptable that someone took out of their toybox and is now in their active adopts. like If I were to take a cookie out it'd be featured.

Yay! My pawn is out, now just to figure how much I should sell them for... I can't be sure how fast it came out as I was gone all week so suggestions would be superb. smile.gif

It took about two days to get voted in.

I always go at least double the creation price... back when I started. I went at the 300-500 range till my 12th creation.

Then I started to increase the price when they first come out but always went back to the 300-600 range. Still do.