kayla0297

Leetle Adoptables

I have returned to the site also!

I snagged Creation 1337 just in time.

*does the please-join-we're-desperate dance*

I think leetles are very cute!

biggrin.gif

They are cute, and they are fun to make, you only have a 32x32 space to work in.

Edited by Lady_DragonRider

I just dug up my old account yesterday, but a short time later I couldn't access the site anymore. Yesterday it wouldn't load and today I keep getting database errors. huh.gif

Just joined (because I'm crazy like that, so many adoptable sites, my goodness hehe), and I'm having a hard time finding leetles to buy unsure.gif I don't know where to look ._.

So happy to see this thread reviving! I recently came back to DC and leetles after being absent for over a year. Shame to see leetles has gone so inactive. Maybe we can bring it back!

I try to keep the leetles in my signature relevant to the time of year, but here are some of my favorites that I've collected over the years. user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

If anyone needs help with the site, I'm happy to answer questions (although I may be a little slow as I'm in grad school).

ETA: I should probably also add that due to the mechanics of the site, it will be easier to join as a clicker instead of an artist right now. Artists seem to struggle in the beginning and with how inactive the site it, it will be even more difficult.

Edited by SnowWhite

Glad to see some people trying to bring back Leetles!

Here are a few of my favourites:

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Leetles needs TJ in order to make a full recovery, but yeah, I still stick around it, just in case things get moving again. What we really need is more people, like a flood of new people who will make new leetles that will get voted in swiftly.

Ugh...I only get 100 up per day...It is so annoying to be an artist when your first project still needs to be voted >.< user posted image But this is my cute leetle cookie I nommed :3

I just signed up and I want to create some Leetles but the page on creation in the help section doesn't seem to work. If anyone could please PM me about the rules as to the creation of Leetles that would be appreciated biggrin.gif

I really like Leetles so far but I'm a bit disappointed with ... how do I say this ... the total lack of anyone xd.png Would anyone be interested in trying to revive this thing? I love the idea but the site seriously needs more people. We could try to get as many people as possible to notice it through other sites like maybe pinterest or something? Let's bring it back!!!

For those who don't know, Leetles is an adoptables site created by TJ. Users can create 32 x 32 pixel creations (animated or not) and if they get voted in the creations can then be sold in your personal shop. You earn uP (the currency) by clicking on others Leetles OR by having others click on your Leetles OR by selling your creations. You can click each individual Leetle once per week. As well, anyone can click your Leetles even if they're not a member so you can post them on other sites to get clicks (if they allow that). Maybe some older users could explain this better but this is the best I've got. The biggest problem I see so far is we don't have enough people voting in new creations. If more people voted in/voted out the creations faster we could probably get more people to stay. In the past day I've seen (good) Leetles that have taken more than a year to get in. We need to do something if we don't want this place to die (if it hasn't already). We need to make this site rise from the ashes like a glorious phoenix and let it burst into flame anew (great pixel art idea lol xd.png) I would post on the Leetles forum except my introductory post has yet to be approved (it's been almost a day and I'm not patient tongue.gif) Who's with me? I can't do this alone BUT I really want this to happen

(I recognize this is a double post BUT it's an entirely different idea/point and I want this post to get noticed by more people)

I really like Leetles so far but I'm a bit disappointed with ... how do I say this ... the total lack of anyone xd.png Would anyone be interested in trying to revive this thing? I love the idea but the site seriously needs more people. We could try to get as many people as possible to notice it through other sites like maybe pinterest or something? Let's bring it back!!!

For those who don't know, Leetles is an adoptables site created by TJ. Users can create 32 x 32 pixel creations (animated or not) and if they get voted in the creations can then be sold in your personal shop. You earn uP (the currency) by clicking on others Leetles OR by having others click on your Leetles OR by selling your creations. You can click each individual Leetle once per week. As well, anyone can click your Leetles even if they're not a member so you can post them on other sites to get clicks (if they allow that). Maybe some older users could explain this better but this is the best I've got. The biggest problem I see so far is we don't have enough people voting in new creations. If more people voted in/voted out the creations faster we could probably get more people to stay. In the past day I've seen (good) Leetles that have taken more than a year to get in. We need to do something if we don't want this place to die (if it hasn't already). We need to make this site rise from the ashes like a glorious phoenix and let it burst into flame anew (great pixel art idea lol xd.png) I would post on the Leetles forum except my introductory post has yet to be approved (it's been almost a day and I'm not patient tongue.gif) Who's with me? I can't do this alone BUT I really want this to happen

(I recognize this is a double post BUT it's an entirely different idea/point and I want this post to get noticed by more people)

I would love to see leetles get some life back, but at this point I think only TJ can bring it back. The site needs changes in order to attract more people. Right now, it is very hard for artist to get their creations in the store. The voting system needs to be re-worked.

I would love to see leetles get some life back, but at this point I think only TJ can bring it back. The site needs changes in order to attract more people. Right now, it is very hard for artist to get their creations in the store. The voting system needs to be re-worked.

Yeah, I think you're right. My creations been 'pending admin approval' since the 22. I don't even care if it get's rejected, I just want SOMETHING to happen to it

Wow, I cannot believe this thread is still going! Ahh so much nostalgia ^^ Seems like it needs a litle reviving! What happened?

Wow, I cannot believe this thread is still going! Ahh so much nostalgia ^^ Seems like it needs a litle reviving! What happened?

Seems like nothing has happened :'( (Wish it had. We need to get this going again)