kayla0297

Leetle Adoptables

That's a good idea snow. Lets keep this topic chatty biggrin.gif

You also CAN'T trace (go over) a picture that isn't yours after you've shrunk it. 100% original work like rotom said. I've done plenty of fan art leetles. Sonic, pokemon, minecraft, plants vs zombies, kirby, adventure time, etc. That's just what they are is fan art. As long as it's made 100% by you or you have the consent (the "OK") of the person who made it. Your golden.

Now what you can do is take photo's of things as aren't yours (google images) and look at them as a reference while you make your leetle. Like a painter looking at a bowl of fruit. This is perfectly acceptable because your not altering the original image but making your own while looking at it.

So I could do something like your avatar and I'd be fine so long as it isn't to-a-T.

In that case, I've got at least one thing of my sketches I could probably throw in there. tongue.gif

I want to do some animated ones but honestly, right now, I have no motivation. :L

Ohz!! I just had a pretty good idea for one, and maybe even animated! It's kinda like a mix of beyblade (I think I spelled that wrong... xd.png) and pokemon-

Poke Spinners

I'll have to do a sketch or something. :L This'll cost me a LOT of µP!!

Edited by StarSea

yep. basically anything a person tries to recreate won't be to-a-tee no matter how hard they try anyway.

Hopefully that sticker book idea TJ was coding will come soon. That should encourage more people.

StarSea, if you wanted to do something pokemon-themed and animated you could make another pokewalker. We have one but it isn't animated and the creator hasn't been seen in a long long time.

We had a fun thing going with TJ's contest for new user packs. What ever happened to that?

We had a fun thing going with TJ's contest for new user packs. What ever happened to that?

I think TJ said he was redoing some of the code and then this would start happening again.

I just realized I never made an introduction post. O.o

xd.png Alrighty, I will. Just gotta figure out what themes. If I read it correctly, we're permitted to make as many packs as we'd like?

leetle adopt?????? what is it exactly, and why aren't people allowed to talk talk about???

Leetles is an adoptable site. The goal is to collect clickable adoptables called Leetles. (example: user posted image) You collect these adoptables by purchasing them from user's shops. But to purchase them you have to have µP (micropoints). You get these by clicking on other user's leetles or when a user clicks your leetle. If you registered as a "clicker" you will quickly gain more µP per click, but this rate will rise much slower if you register as an "artist." But "artists" don't have to pay as much µP when they make a leetle. Hope this clears up some confusion.

If you join the Leetles forum there is a thread where you can make a wishlist for all the members to see.

We need TJ to approve the backlog of creation D:

I think I might actually have an idea of something to do for valentine's day. But I gotta get it done before the big day, lol! I'll actually be out of town visiting my special someone.

Valentine's coming up we need some V-day leetles.

All ready? Wow, time really does fly! I have an idea, don't know if I got enough time to sprite it.

I'm going to start posting all the wonderful new leetles we have been getting so people who haven't joined can see what they are missing.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Seriously, if your not on the site just look at all the stuff your missing out on. And this is just a couple weeks of stuff.

Edited by Lunchbox

I'm going to start posting all the wonderful new leetles we have been getting so people who haven't joined can see what they are missing.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Seriously, if your not on the site just look at all the stuff your missing out on. And this is just a couple weeks of stuff.

Bumping this because it's awesome....

Anyone else having trouble accessing Leetles?

Leetles.com is down, yes.

EDIT: Oh its fine now.

Edited by Ashywolf

I've got tons to do for my site for V-Day, but I might be able to squeeze a few leetle extras in here and there before then... I'll see what I can do. smile.gif