kayla0297

Leetle Adoptables

I wonder why TJ's adoptable site twin is bundled (hurrhurr) under the video game:adoptable section.

It really isn't noticed here.

Edited by Ashywolf

Bump for the epilogue of halloween leetles.

Edited by Ashywolf

Yep! Some of them are still being sold in shops for a few days! Get them while you can!

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Just made an account on Leetle Adoptables! Ashywolf, I found your adoptables page and started clicking away xd.png Any tips for getting clicks quick?

Welcome to the community! One of the better ways to get clicks is to check who is on via the __ users online link. These are the active users who are likely to click back. The other good way to get clicks is to have lots of leetles! We can only click a leetle once per week, so you've got to have lots of leetles so we can give you lots of clicks. There is also a leetles forum. You'll find a lot more users there, too!

Ok! Thanks! smile.gif

the only problem is, half of the time, the only users online, are guests!!!

Edited by jassycats

There aren't always a lot of active users. Another trick you can try to find some is look at the people who bought the most recent creations ("New Releases"). These are going to be active users on the site who will click back. Just keep trying!

Ok, I'll try that! Thanks for the tips smile.gif Also, my username on leetle adoptables is jazzy333! (just for the reference tongue.gif ) lol

These are my leetles:

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

biggrin.gif

Also, I opened a shop (even though I'm a clicker not an artist)! At the moment, I'm only selling 1 gallon of milk! First come first serve! Here it is: http://leetles.com/shop/240 lol....

Edited by jassycats

I just returned to the site and got the last Christmas Moth in stock:

user posted image

I actually miss playing, but it seemed so hard to get enough points to be able to actually make something, and then what happens if it gets rejected? Do you get your points back?

I actually miss playing, but it seemed so hard to get enough points to be able to actually make something, and then what happens if it gets rejected? Do you get your points back?

Unfortunately not, but creations only get rejected of they look horrid (which most don't) or they break TJ's rules (trasparency, copyright, etc.)

Unfortunately not, but creations only get rejected of they look horrid (which most don't) or they break TJ's rules (trasparency, copyright, etc.)

The majority of creations that get rejected are bad, but some good ones have also been voted out. Some horrible looking creations have also gotten voted in. One was so bad-looking that TJ himself retired it a few days after it got voted in.

I don't think you'll have any problems getting things voted in, StarSea. Try to sell them for at least double the creation price. That way you'll make enough to supply your next creation! Things seem a little slow right now, so if you don't get yours voted in immediately, don't worry.

^Well, I just joined as an artist. The reason I joined is because I learned that you could create your own leetle, and I didn't realize that at first. So maybe that would appeal to others as well (if they don't know about it yet) you could advertise about that maybe. I'm going to think up ideas for a leetle soon. Right now, I'm just clicking on other people's leetles nonstop for micro-points.

I've tried advertising on other sites I play on, but I don't know if anyone actually joined. One of the best ways might just be for us with leetles in our sigs to post around the site. I know that's how I found this site as well as other adoptable sites.

TJ refuses to advertise on the DC forums, unfortunately. I tried to attract a few members on the IRC.

I've got a question about this game. I've been playing on and off for a while and wanted to make a few Leetles, but the copyright rule confuses me a bit. I understand that I have to make the Leetle myself, but it can be a fandom, right? I assume it can because I've seen several Doctor Who and comic book characters Leetles, but I want to be sure before I do anything.

Edited by Raistlin24

We need to brain storm ideas to get new members.

I think fixing things within the site to ensure that new members stay would be a better goal. New members do come, slowly but they still come. What they don't do is stay around.

I've got a question about this game. I've been playing on and off for a while and wanted to make a few Leetles, but the copyright rule confuses me a bit. I understand that I have to make the Leetle myself, but it can be a fandom, right? I assume it can because I've seen several Doctor Who and comic book characters Leetles, but I want to be sure before I do anything.

Copyright means you can't copy existing pictures and just shrink them. They must be completely your own work. However you can make Leetle based off things. There are loads of Pokemon Leetles, Zelda Leetles, Plants vs Zombies Leetles, you name it.

I think fixing things within the site to ensure that new members stay would be a better goal. New members do come, slowly but they still come. What they don't do is stay around.

You're right. They come, maybe stay for a few weeks, and then leave.

Or maybe we could try to entice old members to come back. I don't think it's that we need new members so much as we need more members. Doesn't matter whether they are old or new.

Also another way to advertise is just chat in this thread.

I BE BACK!!! biggrin.gif I know I posted about a week ago, but that was from the netbook and I can't really do anything from it.

Some of you may have read that a few months ago, my laptop broke...

I got a new one yesterday!! biggrin.gif Loving it so far, and I can't wait to get back to work on making some leetles!

What should I make next? Ohs, I haven't done pixel work in what seems to be forever! D:

Hrrm... Would we be permitted to put in splices, like a pokemon splice? I'm good at making splices and figure that could be a good way to get me back on my feet.

Copyright means you can't copy existing pictures and just shrink them. They must be completely your own work. However you can make Leetle based off things. There are loads of Pokemon Leetles, Zelda Leetles, Plants vs Zombies Leetles, you name it.

Thanks for the answer smile.gif I'll try to do something in a few days.