mandrakekeeper

Metal Maniacs

I can do some of those mandarkekeeper. I'll need poked after the valentines event...

I'll trade you for a mate for this guy:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/oy7VW

(2nd gen Heartseeker x gold)

and then I need a white x silver checker for this fellow: http://dragcave.net/lineage/PN99v

unrelated to her: http://dragcave.net/lineage/tI8z5

Cool! Thanks! I'll get in touch with you after the Valentine event ends.

sorry for the double post.

I'm looking for a number of different metal mates for Christmas and Valentine dragons. see my profile for the lists of mates I would be willing to trade for. smile.gif

I have a number of CB metals that I can breed for anyone that is interested in building lovely checkered lineages. Just send a PM my way.

Also don't hesitate to list projects you are working on so that others that are working on similar projects can possibly contact you with assistance. That is what this lineage is about. helping each other out to build lovely metal X ?? lineages. smile.gif

I bred this Silver Marrow the other day. It's taken 4 years to get to this point. I don't know how much longer I can make it. It's hard finding Silver Marrows not related to mine.

@mandrakekeeper ~ In your list, are you needing 2nd gen metals? If so, let me know the ones you need most and I'll try and breed you some.

I bred this Silver Marrow the other day. It's taken 4 years to get to this point. I don't know how much longer I can make it. It's hard finding Silver Marrows not related to mine.

I have one CB Marrow not related to that lineage. I can try to breed you a Silver or a Marrow on Halloween.

@mandrakekeeper: I can breed a few of your list after this release grows up.

I'm working on a Yulebuck x Silver lineage and am always looking to trade for unrelated Silvers or Yulebucks. So far I have this 4th gen Silver, these two 3rd gen Silvers, this 3rd gen Yulebuck (who I bred, so I can breed siblings) and this 2nd gen Yulebuck.

I'm also working on Gold x goldwinged Snow Angels after catching a few last Christmas, which is a problem because while I have CB goldwinged Snow Angels, my only CB Gold is female xd.png I'm looking to trade for mates for this, this and this.

Edited by Raistlin24

I never have been in this thread, but I ought to look it over - I do a lot of metal lineages.

that marrow/silver is amazing looking!!!

I have 2 CB Marrow males, hubby has 3. One friend has 3, but only 1 CB silver female. But hubby and I have sufficient female silvers for each Marrow.

Sp of the friend can breed 1 silver, and if hubby and I can breed 3 between us, then at Halloween we could breed marrows (no refusals, right?) and make 4 pairs.

Unfortunately, it would be another year before the 2nd gen marrows can breed, but if you have the patience, we'd all be happy to donate those 8 2nd gens to you. It would get you halfway there.

PM if you'd like us to do that, we can try for the silvers in case there are refusals or no eggs, etc.

Edited by daba555

@Raistlin ~ If you look here, about midway in that post, you will see all my Silver Marrows. I have them listed in the Personal Lineage thread, makes it easier for me to keep up with. If yours isn't related to any of those, I'd be thrilled to have one from your dragons.

For your Silver Yules, I only have 1 cb Yule Buck. I froze my other one years back. dry.gif Let me know if you would want a silver or a yule from mine. It would be a sibling to this.

For your Snow Angels, I have 2 cb gold winged Snow Angels, but only 1 cb male Gold. Be happy to try and breed you one. I can't guarantee anything, but I can only try.

@daba ~ If you look here, about midway in that post, you will see all my Silver Marrows. I don't think any are from yours at all, but you may want to check to make sure. I'm in no hurry. I've been working on this for over 4 years now, so I'm used to waiting. Let me know what you might need, I'd be happy to help you with any of yours. Bye the way, if you still have that Shadow Walker x Heartseeker you got last year at Halloween, they have been named. smile.gif It took me a while, but I did name them! LOL

Edited by buckskinmist

@daba ~ If you look here, about midway in that post, you will see all my Silver Marrows. I don't think any are from yours at all, but you may want to check to make sure. I'm in no hurry. I've been working on this for over 4 years now, so I'm used to waiting. Let me know what you might need, I'd be happy to help you with any of yours. Bye the way, if you still have that Shadow Walker x Heartseeker you got last year at Halloween, they have been named. smile.gif  It took me a while, but I did name them! LOL[/color]

My mum does still have that SW/HS, and she hadn't said anything about the names, so I think she forgot smile.gif Thanks for letting me know, though, because at some point she would have remembered laugh.gif

I am sure all of our marrows are unrelated, as none have ever been mated to silvers, and most have never been mated at all.

Once we get some silvers. Would you prefer to have all the second gens? We can hatch them for you, if you like.

Also, I plan to look through this post and see what's up. I'm pretty sure we can help with some things, although we don't have all the holidays as CB's.

I think we all have some nice lineages to share.

Edited by daba555

Is anyone breeding Cavern Lurker (m) x Gold (f) checkers? If so, pm me please! smile.gif

@mandrakekeeper ~ In your list, are you needing 2nd gen metals? If so, let me know the ones you need most and I'll try and breed you some.

buckskinmist - the list is below, any help will be appreciated. also wondering if maybe you could breed me a 4th EG male silver X marrow at halloween? I got this silver beauty that needs a mate (http://dragcave.net/lineage/6xIVN),

I only have 2 CB marrow males and you already have silver females from them but maybe I can help with another line you are working on. i have lots cb silvers and a couple cb male golds and 1 cb female gold. just let me know. biggrin.gif

here is the list, i don't have any that i need most. i already have the counter-part to them and i'm just looking for mates:

Christmas mates needed:

4 - 2nd gen Golds X Ribbon

2 - 2nd gen Golds X Wrapping Wings

1 - 2nd gen Silver X Yulebuck

1 - 2nd gen Silver X Wrapping Wing

1 - 2nd gen Gold X Snow Angel (multi colored wing preferred but not necessary)

1 - 2nd gen Silver X Snow Angel (multi colored wing preferred but not necessary)

Valentine mates needed:

3 - 2nd gen Silvers X Alt Sweetling

2 - 2nd gen Silvers X reg Sweetling

1 - 2nd gen Silver X Rose Valentine

2 - 2nd gen Silvers X Arsani

2 - 2nd gen Golds X Arsani

Thanks!!!

Everyone: I'm going to offer this little gold egg to another lineage thread 1st since i got one of the parents from there but this is the 2nd gold egg and I didn't get a response from that lineage in time last time so i'm going to try and get a back up egg requester. was that a run-on sentence or what?!? LOL. anyway, if there is anyone working on this kind of lineage and would like this egg, send me a PM and if I don't get any takers from the other lineage, i'll send it on to you. smile.gif

gold x winter magi 3EG

http://dragcave.net/lineage/th7ma

Edited by mandrakekeeper

buckskinmist - the list is below, any help will be appreciated.  also wondering if maybe you could breed me a 4th EG male silver X marrow at halloween?  I got this silver beauty that needs a mate (http://dragcave.net/lineage/6xIVN),

I would love to help with your Silver Marrow project, but I'm doing Male Marrows x Female Silvers. sad.gif . I could breed you some 2nd gen Marrows at Halloween or try for some 2nd gen Silvers anytime if you need me too? Just let me know.

Love the Gold!! I have a stair step breeding with those. This was before we could have more than 2 Christmas dragons on our scroll. That took me by surprise last year, so don't have much going with the Christmas ones. I do have some Ribbon Dancers/Vines, and Yulebucks/old pinks/new pinks and Yulebucks/Terreas.

I did pick up this Gold today. It's almost perfect, so thought I would try and breed a mate for it. I went to breed my only cb Gold, and sadly, he has already refused both my cb Ribbon Dancers. So I guess I'll put it up for trade. If you happen to need it for your lineages, let me know. Didn't know if you would want it since it is missing one Ribbon Dancer.

Edited by buckskinmist

buckskinmist - the list is below, any help will be appreciated.   also wondering if maybe you could breed me a 4th EG male silver X marrow at halloween?  I got this silver beauty that needs a mate (http://dragcave.net/lineage/6xIVN), 

I only have 2 CB marrow males and you already have silver females from them but maybe I can help with another line you are working on.  i have lots cb silvers and a couple cb male golds and 1 cb female gold. just let me know.  biggrin.gif

here is the list, i don't have any that i need most.  i already have the counter-part to them and i'm just looking for mates:

Christmas mates needed:

4  - 2nd gen Golds X Ribbon

2  - 2nd gen Golds X Wrapping Wings

1  - 2nd gen Silver X Yulebuck

1  - 2nd gen Silver X Wrapping Wing

1  - 2nd gen Gold X Snow Angel (multi colored wing preferred but not necessary)

1  - 2nd gen Silver X Snow Angel (multi colored wing preferred but not necessary)

Valentine mates needed:

3 - 2nd gen Silvers X Alt Sweetling

2 - 2nd gen Golds X Arsani

Thanks!!!

Everyone:  I'm going to offer this little gold egg to another lineage thread 1st since i got one of the parents from there but this is the 2nd gold egg and I didn't get a response from that lineage in time last time so i'm going to try and get a back up egg requester.  was that a run-on sentence or what?!? LOL.  anyway, if there is anyone working on this kind of lineage and would like this egg, send me a PM and if I don't get any takers from the other lineage, i'll send it on to you. smile.gif

gold x winter magi 3EG

http://dragcave.net/lineage/th7ma

OMW! That gold is... GORGEOUS.

Hi, by the way. How do I join?

smile.gif I suspect I qualify to... I have a habit of ... hoarding shinies I am afraid.

I try to breed mine... though they don't always cooperate. I'd like to start a lineage with my male CB silver and my royal blue female... so I may need a blood swap eventually and some pointers along the way. wink.gif

Edited by Silverswift

I try to breed mine... though they don't always cooperate. I'd like to start a lineage with my male CB silver and my royal blue female... so I may need a blood swap eventually and some pointers along the way. wink.gif

Welcome!

I have 3 cb male Silvers and several Royal Blues. When you get ready to start, pm me and mention this thread. I'd be happy to help any way I can. smile.gif

My Golds are stingy ( I only have 2 cb, m/f). My Silvers are a bit easier going. I'm a silver person myself, so maybe that's why? unsure.gif

Welcome!

I have 3 cb male Silvers and several Royal Blues. When you get ready to start, pm me and mention this thread. I'd be happy to help any way I can. smile.gif

My Golds are stingy ( I only have 2 cb, m/f). My Silvers are a bit easier going. I'm a silver person myself, so maybe that's why?  unsure.gif

Thanks for the welcome, and I shall remember you if I need advise, or a blood swap.

The royal blue just looks like it would be SOOOO gorgeous with the silver. biggrin.gif

xd.png I happen to love both... though both are stingy with me.

I am particularly fond of golds, if I am honest. I like naming them for lost cities. ( One of my CBs is named for Eldorado. xd.png) I have One CB Silver ( a male) and two CB gold ( a pair, male and female)...n most of my shinies have lineages, some much prettier than others.

Edited by Silverswift

I would love to help with your Silver Marrow project, but I'm doing Male Marrows x Female Silvers. sad.gif . I could breed you some 2nd gen Marrows at Halloween or try for some 2nd gen Silvers anytime if you need me too? Just let me know.

Love the Gold!! I have a stair step breeding with those. This was before we could have more than 2 Christmas dragons on our scroll. That took me by surprise last year, so don't have much going with the Christmas ones. I do have some Ribbon Dancers/Vines, and Yulebucks/old pinks/new pinks and Yulebucks/Terreas.

I did pick up this Gold today. It's almost perfect, so thought I would try and breed a mate for it. I went to breed my only cb Gold, and sadly, he has already refused both my cb Ribbon Dancers. So I guess I'll put it up for trade. If you happen to need it for your lineages, let me know. Didn't know if you would want it since it is missing one Ribbon Dancer.

buckskinmist: i'm tempted but go ahead and trade it if you can. i think i want to try for the perfect checker, even it it will take forever. smile.gif

i would love some help with 2nd gen silvers or marrows, i'll need both to build a mate for that guy so any help you can give would be appreciated. smile.gif

Silverswift: welcome to the thread! anyone and everyone is welcome to participate in the thread. we are basically here to help each other build lovely metalic lineages. just let us know what you are working on and how we can help. if you breed something that you think someone here would be interested in, just annouce in the thread. we trade and/or gift to each other...whatever works.

as i mentioned earlier, i have lots of CB silvers and a few CB golds. i also have lots of CB royal blues so let me know if you want me to breed them for you. i think they make a lovely combo too.

General info: the gold egg has found a home from the other thread but if you are interested in having a sibling, i can try for another gold from the pair. just let me know.

It's been a while since I've looked at them but I have a few sets of both male and female silvers x marrows. Only 1 male line to 4th gen http://dragcave.net/lineage/J8rvo but several ready to breed more 3rd gen marrows this year (ran out of space last year lol)

I also have 1 3rg gen fem marrow that hasn't produced yet but would be set to breed come halloween at least.

I also have a few pairs of gold x ribbons ready to breed like: http://dragcave.net/lineage/MCHB1

Also I have metals crossed with most other holidays as well. Please don't hesitate to ask if I can help with any projects, esp. with the holiday ones as I can't fit in everything I would like to breed. (Unless we can con TJ into letting us have 20 or so egg slots rofl)

It's been a while since I've looked at them but I have a few sets of both male and female silvers x marrows. Only 1 male line to 4th gen http://dragcave.net/lineage/J8rvo but several ready to breed more 3rd gen marrows this year (ran out of space last year lol)

I also have 1 3rg gen fem marrow that hasn't produced yet but would be set to breed come halloween at least.

I also have a few pairs of gold x ribbons ready to breed like: http://dragcave.net/lineage/MCHB1

Also I have metals crossed with most other holidays as well. Please don't hesitate to ask if I can help with any projects, esp. with the holiday ones as I can't fit in everything I would like to breed. (Unless we can con TJ into letting us have 20 or so egg slots rofl)

oh wow, awesome lineages!

ok, must prepare myself... *clears thoat, sits up straight, clasps hands tightly together, and makes the biggest saddest puppy dog eyes possible*

may I please make arrangements to trade for a 4th gen marrow sibling to your silver boy? and if you are able, 2nd gen golds/silvers from your holiday dragons (any of them, i'm trying to find mates for the ones I was able to get this past year - see list a couple of posts above).

if so, we can work out any kind of trade you like (and that i can produce, LOL). biggrin.gif

Do you think puppy dog eyes with work on TJ. i would love 20 or so egg slots too. xd.png

Thanks!!!!!!!!!

may I please make arrangements to trade for a 4th gen marrow sibling to your silver boy? and if you are able, 2nd gen golds/silvers from your holiday dragons (any of them, i'm trying to find mates for the ones I was able to get this past year - see list a couple of posts above).

Can do, with pleasure.

I'll toss some notes in my notepad here lol

A bloodswap or 2 would be nice, but not necessary.

Whilst I was looking at the silver marrows, I tried a couple of 2nd gens that hadn't produced yet.... surprise, surprise, 2 for 2 lol:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/8jd3Y

http://dragcave.net/lineage/CJow9

Fully related but oh well, security against refusals lol

Can do, with pleasure.

I'll toss some notes in my notepad here lol

A bloodswap or 2 would be nice, but not necessary.

Whilst I was looking at the silver marrows, I tried a couple of 2nd gens that hadn't produced yet.... surprise, surprise, 2 for 2 lol:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/8jd3Y

http://dragcave.net/lineage/CJow9

Fully related but oh well, security against refusals lol

Shamiir: Thank you! That is awesome. Do you have a list in your profile of what you are looking for so that I can get started on breeding. You know those metals can be very picky about who they like and when they produce. tongue.gif

Also, congrats on your silvers!!! they do like to throw out those surprises every once in a while.

Shamiir and Mew_1: I don't know if ya'll have talked to buckskinmist but she is working on a silver female X marrow lineage and could use some help with expanding on what she has up to now. she already has silvers from my 2 cb male marrows so i can't help any more.

Mew_1: as mentioned above, i have 2 cb male marrows so if you need me to help with silvers from them, let me know and i'll start trying for them.

Edited by mandrakekeeper

Christmas mates needed:

1  - 2nd gen Silver X Yulebuck

1  - 2nd gen Silver X Wrapping Wing

Valentine mates needed:

I had an empty slot this morning so was working on getting you some Silver mates.

I got 2 refusals, 2 no eggs and then I got this Silver egg. Then I clicked on the egg and discovered one of my Sweetlings was not a cb. I had totally forgotten that I only had 1 cb Sweetling. sad.gif

Once the egg has been gifted to TGT, I'll try with my remaining Silver male x Rose Valentine.

I'll try again next week.

Edited by buckskinmist

I had an empty slot this morning so was working on getting you some Silver mates.

I got 2 refusals, 2 no eggs and then I got this Silver egg. Then I clicked on the egg and discovered one of my Sweetlings was not a cb. I had totally forgotten that I only had 1 cb Sweetling. sad.gif

Once the egg has been gifted to TGT, I'll try with my remaining Silver male x Rose Valentine.

I'll try again next week.

I've done that before numerous times, very frustrating. Thanks for trying! biggrin.gif

@mandrakekeeper

Sorry I didn't reply earlier...

I don't keep a list, sorry. I'm not after anything in particular (other than I only breed even gens lol) and anything interesting in general.

Of course buckskinmist is welcome to whatever I can breed that suits - and anyone else as well.

@mandrakekeeper

Sorry I didn't reply earlier...

I don't keep a list, sorry. I'm not after anything in particular (other than I only breed even gens lol) and anything interesting in general.

Of course buckskinmist is welcome to whatever I can breed that suits - and anyone else as well.

No worries. Thanks again for agreeing to breed the 4th gen marrow for this boy: http://dragcave.net/lineage/6xIVN. I'm super excited. xd.png

Also, is there anyone that can help with a 3rd EG Marrow from female silvers that is not related to this Silver:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/goYlz

Has everyone got the trading partners they need for this upcoming Halloween? I know I'm still trying to get the rest of my ducks in a row. LOL.

I don't have plans for most of my cave lurkers and graves so if I can help you with something just PM and see if I have the necessary partners.

Edited by mandrakekeeper

Here are my Silver Marrow pairs that will be available to give eggs this Halloween. I owe Shamiir 2 or 3 third gens I believe, so once he/she picks the ones he/she wants, the rest are up free to anyone who will continue the lineage. Of course, Silver maniacs do get first pick. smile.gif

Silver Marrow lines:

2nd gen pairs

1. SM Kanthera Mist 2 ~ Marrow

~ SM Ratarum Mist 2 ~ Silver

2. SM Sturmstrous Mist 2 ~ Marrow

~ SM Levia Mist 2 ~ Silver ~ Bred for Shamiir ~ Transfer sent

3. SM Ylatin Mist 2 ~ Marrow

~ SM Zorhim Mist 2 ~ Silver

4. SM Nefas Mist 2 ~ Marrow

~ SM Muriel Mist 2 ~ Silver

5. SM Decayed Dreams Mist 2 ~ Marrow

~ SM Palest Dawn Mist 2 ~ Silver ~ Breed for Silver & keep