shric debar

Dragon Codes V2.0

Is anyone collecting pygmy word codes? I don't quite know what to do with Graft laugh.gif

edit: Sent to Amazon_warrior!

I shall remember that next time I find one, xeyla smile.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Is anyone collecting pygmy word codes? I don't quite know what to do with Graft laugh.gif

Tried to PM you and your inbox is full! I could definitely use it if you still have it. smile.gif

I do, I have a small collection I'm trying to grow!

Embio (hopefully to be a mate for Ewila. smile.gif) Edited by lovecats99

edit: Sent to Amazon_warrior!

I shall remember that next time I find one, xeyla smile.gif

oh, I would also have loved Graft, since Kobji is also still looking for a Pygmy mate

@ lovecats99, I love the code Jylet and on a Trio, too *jealous* biggrin.gif

I was gifted WHUTA, thanks Ruby Eyes

and caught WEKOL, Ukxey, Mobfa, Alxum, BJONT and Kapwo (really need another Drake, since I now have 3 (Aegor and Zaans being the other 2))

edit: nearly forgot IVDUN, OTCVE, QEAIC, YUROI and ZHROJ

Edited by tjenni

Sorry guys! I've got plans for her, I promise! laugh.gif

Just found OtArU - it's a town in Japan; I've been there. smile.gif

YUbeG (You beg)

8xox8

IWaRS (Umm... iWars? Does Apple have evil plans?)

MvCUm (... Wasn't sure I wanted to keep this on my scroll, but decided I don't have enough naughty codes yet.)

3C00L

And some Non-English words:

cH1nD ("Chind" = "child" in Swiss German)

E3cke ("Ecke" = "corner" in German)

FelSk ("Fels" = "rock" in German)

I just bred 0LD from 0DD and BAD. tongue.gif Breeders, keepers. wink.gif

Okay normally codes aren't really interesting to me, but this one, I'm not sure if weird coincidence or fate. xd.png

I was just AP hunting whilst listening to a reading of one of my favourite poems, when I catch this little one pVPoE

The poem I was listening to? The Raven xd.png

Found some more 'name' codes - Ucirc from the Volcano and Clumk (to be a mate for her) [nah they refused :c] which was picked up from the 'leave and take' site (Thanks again to the gifter! smile.gif)

Edit: And Frezu from the Desert.

Edited by lovecats99

Found some more 'name' codes - Ucirc from the Volcano and Clumk (to be a mate for her) which was picked up from the 'leave and take' site (Thanks again to the gifter! smile.gif)

Edit: And Frezu from the Desert.

I love "name" codes! You really scored. smile.gif

I'm rather fond of SE4sN here.

I almost tossed it back because I've been trying to focus on my CB collection, but I couldn't part with it because of the code. It's just rather fitting for an outdoors-y green dragon that likes the outside. :P

Wouldn't know how I'd ever continue that lineage though.

*giggles* I'm not sure why I found this code so funny, but I had to pick it up. Now I'm egglocked, but no regrets xd.png

I giggled, too! It's cute, honestly.

Okay, not sure if you can share cuss codes, but here are some others.

A Gold Shimer coded TamyC, a Undine with jpxEL (almost pixel), two Magi dragons coded WAgPB and 3Naix, a Rosebud with ggTwO, a Crono coded ZAzpX, a CB Waterhorse coded Clryw, a Daydream with RAIFI, a Duotone coded XgOof, a Tsunami with npaw2, and a Moonstone with BaegO (sounded like bagel).

EDIT: Thanks for the feedback! WARNING! NAUGHTY CODE! DON'T LIKE DON'T CLICK! https://dragcave.net/lineage/n/DonkeyTheNonkey

Edited by End3rStorm

Okay, not sure if you can share cuss codes, but here are some others.

[snip]

You can, just link to their lineage and warn people that they're naughty. wink.gif