shric debar

Dragon Codes V2.0

Found a second-hand egg in the Coast this morning and another 'why' egg (hopefully to be paired with him.)

Edit: And now a Boss.

Edited by lovecats99

Nice finds, all! I am extremely jealous of SABLE. D:

A kind person sent me some buns, I hope to be breeding this soon! laugh.gif

I just let go of a batch of Celestial Dragon eggs, only to learn one of them had the code (dIRTY). I'm so mad!! D: Best of luck to whoever can catch it ~3 days from now...

Dude, that's AWESOME!  xd.png

I think its a shame it can't be 2g mates with him, though. sad.gif

Found some loot.

Just picked up a CB Mint with a code that gets censored on here >_> Well I would love to find a mate for it someday.

Please, xqBUg like your intended, flySX. I can't believe I found two insect-coded dragons of the same breed AGAIN! I already have Nsekt and FLYsd (both purple ridgewings).

dADzB was just found as a hopeful mate to aJM0m.

Edited by harlequinraven

iBUyN will make a nice mate for lsOLd

peaRx will hopefully be a mate for p8PeA

spuRT is a crimson flare, so I don't have a mate for it. It will possibly be paired with hatEd until I find something better.

SOarT will hopefully like TRlsE.

I just bred sm1tE with foEWV and got an egg. So they like each other despite their differences. xd.png

Edited by harlequinraven

Just picked up WPerv, who i'm hopefully going to breed with the Mint I picked up the other day, whose code shall not be named here so I don't get in trouble >_>

One day I was on the AP looking for dragons, and I saw a shimmerscale every five minutes. I only had one slot and I kept missing every shimmerscale. Then, I finally got one. It had the code of ECAkE. I'm pretty happy that I had a hard time getting a shimmerscale, because if I hadn't had a hard time I wouldn't of gotten it

http://dragcave.net/view/ECAkE