superguy16

Warriors: Return to the forest

Whitefire dashed away from Angelsong and into the rabbit warrens."Catch me if you can!..."he meowed,heading deeper into the warrens.

((LOLOLOLOL...You do know what is coming next,do you lady?))

Etherealpaw tilted her head and got closer to demonstar."What do you mean?"she meowed.

Shadestar sniffed."Daughter,just do this for me and the cats I left behind..."he pleaded."For Echowail,also."

Foxpaw looked at Silverstreak with bright eyes."Okay.Lets go!"she meowed,dashing for the entrance.

[@TMD: no i don't o_O should I be scared?]

Demonstar carefully calculated her steps. "I mean, when you're dashing in and attacking, you're giving your opponent time to rest between attacks while you're running in and out." He slashed her pelt with a sheathed paw and left red marks on her skin from the shear force of his paw. He sent another blow, but kept her steady on her feet. The last blow hit her in the jaw. "A combination of attacks are much more productive when fighting alone." He leapt over her and gave her a kick from his hind legs as his front paws touched the ground.

Soul scoffed. 'You wish. You know I never had a close relationship with her. Get someone else to be your slave.' she tought, mentally trying to shrug him off.

Angelsong chased after Whitefire.

Etherealpaw was suprised once more and skidded to a halt.She dashed back to him,and clawed at his face when she was close enough.She slashed at his throat when he was distracted.

((Yes,yes you should........))

Whitefire whispered in her ear."Try to find me."he said in a monotone voice.

Shadestar growled."You know,I never knew that I would have a useless furball like you."with that,he cuffed her in the ear with claws unsheathed.

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

(TMD! POST AS GOLDENPAW! And who's WindClan medicine cat? Willowpaw needs her medicine cat name. I was hoping it could be Willowwind.)

Tawnypaw grinned. She was feeling quite refreshed after her nap. "I feel fine. Are we doing battle training?" Tawnypaw asked eagerly, her orange eyes gleaming with excitement and energy. She kneaded the ground impatiently, gazing hopefully up at her mentor.

Ravenpaw paused to scent the air. He was downwind. Good. Ravenpaw prowled forward with the grace of a tiger; he was no ThunderClan stalker, but he needed to get close. The rabbit paused, sensing danger, but it didn't move. Ravenpaw stopped, and got his bearings. He bounded forward, and the rabbit fled. Ravenpaw chased it down to the river, and pinned it down. The rabbit gave a strange cry. Ravenpaw paused, then shook his head. He killed it with a sharp blow.

Spiritset prowled through the shade, ears pricked and mouth open to catch any sign of prey. It would be harder to feed the Clan now; it was getting colder. Spiritset hunted until nearly sunset. He only caught a rabbit, and a few mice. Still, it was good for the middle of leaf-fall.

Goldenpaw dropped the vole at Owlwhisper's paws."What do we do next?"he asked."Are we going to search for Shadestar?"he said,crouching to the floor tail lashing at the thought of digging his claws into his pelt.

((^^))

(tongue.gif)

Owlwhisper's eyes flashed. "No. Bring your prey along, and you will bury it by the training hollow. You need to polish up battle skills. Hunting for your whole apprenticeship and searching for long-beaten enemies will do nothing." He growled, stalking off and beckoning to Goldenpaw.

Goldenpaw followed Owlwhisper to the training hollow.When he was ther,he buried the vole in the sand."So what we gonna do?Are we going to learn a special fighting move that could snap a cats neck?Or something sneaky,that could scare one to death?"he asked,jumping up and batting at a falling leaf.

Demonstar narrowly avoided the swing to the neck. "Woah there. I'm just trying to build up your stamina. No need to kill me!" he teased, then nodded. "Alright. I think I've managed to grasp a bit of your ability. You still up to hunting for a bit?"

Soul could feel the pain, but knew that there was no external damage. 'Oh joy. I'm a failure. If I'm such a failure, why don't you leave me alone?'

[smile.gif i guess i sorta discussed soul's behavious in that post we had a long time ago wink.gif]

Silkstar grinned. "There's a trooper. Well, first of all, I think I caught a whiff of skunk this afternoon. Your first mission is to help me find that skunk and to safely remove it from our territory!" she announced. Then, in a lower tone, she whispered in Tawnypaw's ear, "By the way, stay close. I scented another fox as well."

[@TMD: ... kthxbai]

Etherealpaw jumped up."Okay."she meowed,dashing away."Race ya!"

Shadestar turned torward her and said."because you are my stupid exuse for my daughter,and that fox dung eating cat had you."

(Lady, remember to post as Thunderpaw.)

Owlwhisper rolled her eyes. "Pretend you're doing an assessment in front of Silkstar." He meowed. "Anyways, we'll start with the usual drills. If you fight a warrior larger than you, he or she will have the advantage of strength. If you are smaller, what is your advantage?" Owlwhisper asked, flicking his tail impatiently.

Tawnypaw grinned. "Okey-dokey!" She purred. Tawnypaw would never let a fox get the better of her! Okay, maybe that vixen she had fought had nearly beat her, but she had shown what a ShadowClan apprentice could do. Her smile dropped from her face. She was part RiverClan. Tawnypaw sighed softly. She would always remember that, even if she didn't love her parents or her siblings anymore as much as she loved her friends, Thunderpaw and Goldenpaw, or her mentor, Silkstar. Tawnypaw would always remember them though, how they'd helped her through her early kithood. Tawnypaw frowned slightly, then plastered her smile across her face again. "Let's go!" She meowed.

Edited by Hollyleaf

"I think the advantage is that you are.....quicker?"he meowed reluctantly.He didn't want to dissapoint his mentor,Even when he was bigger....and better...and more knowing...

Owlwhisper smiled reluctantly. At last, his apprentice was thinking like a warrior! "Yes, that's right." He meowed. Owlwhisper swished his tail. "Let's do some paws-on experience. Attack me." He commanded. Owlwhisper tensed, every muscle in his body ready. He was just dying to show Goldenpaw how precisely and how much power an enemy warrior would place behind his blows.

Demonstar sighed. "Hey! Cut me some slack! I'm getting old!" he huffed as he ran after her.

Thunderpaw frowned. After hours of rubbing catmint on himself, there was still a faint trace of the smell left. "Ugh." he growled. "I still smell like skunk." he frowned. Then ihs frown turned into a grin. "At least I'm not the only one."

Silkstar nodded to her apprentice and smiled. "Let's go." and she led the way into the forest.

Soul rolled her eyes. ' Spare me your "My life sucks" story. Just say you don't consider me your family and leave me alone.'

Timberfur had never felt more confused in ihs life. All of his thought were plagued with Jadeshine. Whenever he saw her, he wanted to hold her, to embrace her, but then Aerwyn and Thunderpaw would pop into his head and he'd turn away. One day he was sitting in a tree in the forest, playing with a leaf and contemplating his troubles.

Timberfur...

Timberfur jolted up right. "Who's there?" he called out, senses alert.

Aerwyn appeared to him in what seemed to be a corporeal form.

The sight of his old mate brought tears to his eyes. "Aerwyn..." he breathed, taking a step towards her.

Aerwyn shook her head and took a step back. "Timberfur. Listen to me. I know I can't ask you to forget about me, but for Thunderpaw's sake, move on."

Timberfur smiled sadly. "How? How can I move on?"

Aerwyn scoffed. "How am I supposed to know? I'm dead."

Timberfur smirked. There was the Aerwyn he knew. "I thought Starclan cats had all the answers."

Aerwyn rolled her eyes. "Wouldn't you like that. If we did, we'd be able to pluck out cats like Shadestar from birth!" she sighed and rested on the branch. "Timberfur, I'm serious though. Jadeshine cares for yuo, and you care for her."

"But..."

"I'm fine Timberfur. I'm dead. I just want you to be happy." she smiled and rubbed against his pelt.

Timberfur rubbed back, and felt the wind rustle through his pelt as if another cat were really rubbing up against him. "Aerwyn..."

Aerwyn looked up. She slowly morphed before his eyes. Her eyes, once silver, grew to a greenish hue. Her body changed until she looked like Jadeshine. "This is the last impression I leave with you." she whispered, licking him on the cheek before disappearing.

Timberfur looked to the heavens and sighed. "Thank you Aerwyn." Like a freight train, it hit him. This sudden longing to be with the one he loved. He leapt from the tree and raced to camp.

[ta-da biggrin.gif]

(Must go. Bye! Last post for awhile; must get computer fixed. *Sigh*)

Tawnypaw followed, paws itching to race through the forest. She opened her mouth slightly, and drew in the scents of the old oaks and pines. Tawnypaw caught the scent of a stale mouse, and a slightly fresher scent of Icepath and Thunderpaw, overlaid with skunk and a strong scent of catmint. She wrinkled her nose. Her friend and Icepath must've gotten into a little argument with a skunk, and of course, they got sprayed with its signature perfume, then probably rolled in some catmint. Tawnypaw grinned. Thunderpaw was always doing things like that. Icepath was the perfect mentor for him. Tawnypaw paused. She loved Thunderpaw more than any cat now. Tawnypaw wouldn't deny it, however much she wanted to. Only, did Thunderpaw love her? They'd been together for many moons, as kits and now as apprentices. A moon of apprenticeship, Tawnypaw thought wistfully. She smiled slightly. If Thunderpaw stepped away, and Goldenpaw came into her heart, she wouldn't say no to the energetic apprentice she had known for nearly all her short life so far. Thunderpaw, well, he would always hold a place in her heart, with his twinkling eyes and his way of saying silently, "Cheer up, and let's do something devilish!"

Icepath smiled back at her apprentice. "Hopefully I'll be allowed into the warrior's den." She meowed. Icepath paused, looking serenely thoughtful. "I hope your fellow apprentices Goldenpaw and Tawnypaw will let you share the apprentice's den as well, little one." She teased.

Thunderpaw grinned mischieviously. "Are you kidding? I'm going to use this opporunity to sleep under the wide open sky!" he declared, already imagining it. "I'll have a full view of the moon all night long! I hate cramped spaces..." he ranted, then shrugged. "It'll give me some alone time from Tawnypaw and Goldenpaw. They're normally so.. well..." he paused and wracked his brains for a word. " Unhyper... Y'know what I mean?" he grinned so wide that his eyes closed. "I suppose we should get back to camp..." he said, in a suddenly monotone voice.

[HA! sorry holly... ;P not sure what i want to do with thunder *pokes him*

Thunderstorm: *sticks tongue out* you know exactly...

Me: ... *duct tape*

Thunderstorm: KKKKYAAAAH!!!! IIITTTTTTAAAAAAAIIIII!!!!1]

Etherealpaw slowed down for her mentor."Whats the matter with you?A few heartbeats ago you where bursting with energy!"she meowed.

Goldenpaw attacked owlwhisper.He dashed to him and bspun around,batting at his neck with sheathed claws.

"Okay."he said simply."either way,here comes Blueclaw now."he nodded at the grey blue rouge coming up behind Soul.He seemed suprsied to see him,but dipped his head anyway."Blueclaw,I want you to raid Thunderclan tomorrow.they are weak from greencough."Shadestar meowed.The blue grey cat nodded,and padded away,already assesing how to attack.Shadestar turned torward Soul."What are you going to do now?"

Whitefire dashed away from Angelsong and into the rabbit warrens. "Catch me if you can!..." he meowed, heading deeper into the warrens.

((LOLOLOLOL...You do know what is coming next,do you lady?))

Etherealpaw tilted her head and got closer to demonstar. "What do you mean?" she meowed.

Shadestar sniffed. "Daughter, just do this for me and the cats I left behind..." he pleaded. "For Echowail, also."

Foxpaw looked at Silverstreak with bright eyes. "Okay. Lets go!" she meowed, dashing for the entrance.

Silverstreak giggled at her apprentice's excitement and followed after her at a much slower pace. She was still a bit tired from before but her walking after her apprentice had gotten her out of camp. She then headed for the woods where she had scented squirrel, mice, voles, and other prey. She soon caught sight of a squirrel and then went after it. A few minutes later, she was carrying it in her mouth to a bush and putting it underneath that before going after something else.

Duskstripe heard Spiritset come back but didn't wake. She was having a nice, peaceful dream and didn't want to wake from it. She was dreaming of a time where there was no rogue cat clan and all the other clans were living peacefully with the occasional war between them. That was the way it was supposed to be and not the way it was now. She sighed happily in her sleep and continued to dream of that.

((sorry I forgot to reply as Silverstreak and Duskstripe; I was replying when I had to go eat dinner but then when I got back, I forgot to put what I was going to put as them before dinner))

Edited by Dragonpelt

(( is this two light of a font?))

Silvermist walked out into the clearing, and seeing Tawnypaw called "Oh the BRAVE one, hath though need healing?" in a playful way. After she hopped upon the dilapidated twoleg fence holding up the medicine den, and just enjoyed the sunshine that StarClan had decided to let rain down on the Camp. She would examine Tawnypaw later.

(( good its REAlly hard to follow the story line, and are you always on? blink.gifninja.gif ))

Demonstar grinned. "I'll show you slow!" he said, passing her quickly in two bounds then racing ahead.

Soul shrugged. 'Nothing. I don't know this Thunderclan. It's not my problem. As long as I'm not the one causing the chaos.' she said, turning her back and walking away.

((but of course wink.gif; on Saturday, though, I won't be))

((Can someone fill me in? I've been gone for a while, so...))