superguy16

Warriors: Return to the forest

(( *chuckles nervously* the 22nd. ))

(( of july. ))

((nooooo! xd.png

and yep but you get to eat cheezits and popcorn while you watch tv happy.gif))

(( well why didnt kibbie post faster! two day warning. ))

((ZOMG a warriors rp tongue.gif

Name:Solarclaw

User:Ethereal

Appearance: Bright gold furred she-cat. Her eyes are an amber color.

Bio: She was born into Thunderclan. A few days after she was born, her parents disappeared, never to return.

Clan:Thunderclan

Position:Warrior

Password: Starclan

-waits for approval >_>-))

(( hey ether wassup! ))

((yay another thunderclan warrior; accepted happy.gif

@ broken: no idea...she did say that she wouldn't be on for 11 days; more like a week or a month))

User:World

Name: Willowheart

Appearance: She was much larger then her fellow kits and is very willowy. Her pelt is gray and her varicolored eyes are green when happy, white when in physical pain, blue when in mental pain, red when mad, rainy-blue when sad and black in the heat of battle.

Bio: She was always the strangest of Willowpelt's kits. Her varicolored eyes gave away her emotion as she tried to fit in. Her eyes were constantly dark blue for the torture she endured as a kit. She slaved away at her warrior training, striving to prove herself worthy of her clan's love and respect. But the path of a warrior was not for her. three months after she started her training as a warrior, she fell off a sheer cliff. She lived, but she broke her leg badly. It was not a clean break, and it never healed properly. She trained to be a medicine cat. Her connection with StarClan is strong. But, though she is a loving and generous medicine cat, inside lies the heart of a warrior.

Clan: RiverClan

Password:StarClan

Edited by World

(Wait... I may join, but I was wondering... Is there a medicine cat for Thunderclan or a medicine cat apprentice for Thunderclan?)

((nitewing is jaymist who is the thunderclan medicine cat and sinder is silverpaw who is the medicine cat apprentice; I'm not sure if nitewing still wanted to be medicine cat but she hasn't posted in here so I'm not really sure...I'll have to contact both her and sinder and ask them if they just forgot about this rp and still want to be their chars or not))

(Okay, thank you. If they still want to be the medicine cats, I could be a warrior...)

(( i am somewhat back. ))

((huzzah; should one of my chars go off and just talk to your char, broken? I'm bored and there's not much that I can do at the moment))

(( *shrugs* whatevers clever. lmfao i forgot my chars name... darkclaw. yea.... ))

Darkclaw stretched, yawning slightly. A slight breeze flew through the camp and rushed into his fur. He liked how it felt. He sighed and sat down, marveling at the camp.

((mwahahaha I'll just have ravenwing sneak away and find darkclaw to talk to him or just do something with her))

Ravenwing was bored so she decided to walk away from the others and go on a little walk around the area of where they were supposed to battle WindClan. Once she was far enough away from the others, she sighed and continued walking along.

Darkclaw enjoyed the feel of the wind and was grateful to be in WindClan. He didnt hold a grudge against the other clans or anything, but they seemed more... violent. He looked at his smallish paws and chuckled. He trotted out of the camp, going for a walk.

(( i cant find the idiotic apostraphe on this crepey mexican computer! ))

Edited by brokenglass

Ravenwing continued walking and started to hum a little. She didn't know why, but she was really happy for some reason. She wasn't sure what the reason was and continued walking in the nice, warm weather.

The breeze blew a scent in Darkclaw's direction and he stopped cold in his tracks. It smelled like another cat, but he wasn't sure which clan. He creeped towards it, unsure of what he might encounter.

Ravenwing suddenly stopped when she smelt a faint scent coming from somewhere nearby. She knew that if she continued walking that the scent would get stronger. She kept up her guard and continued on. It's probably another cat also out for a walk. I wonder what Clan it's from and if it's friendly.

Darkclaw sucked up his fear and continued walking in the direction of the scent. Okay, okay. In case of a fight, claws out, slash at the sides and try to turn over your opponent. If that doesn't work, aim for the face. he thought, remembering his fighting lessons.

(( hey turns out Tampico isnt just a brand of juice; its a city too! im goin there tmmr. well tonight actually. ))