superguy16

Warriors: Return to the forest

((cool happy.gif))

Ravenwing blew out a breath, her eyes and senses on the alert. Ok in case I have to fight, have my claws out, try to slash at the sides and if I can't, try to aim for the face or some other limb. Hopefully it won't turn out to be a fight but if it does, I'll be ready.

Darkclaw saw a cat and a low growl erupted from his chest. He ducked down into a bush and extracted his claws, prepared to fight if it came to that.

Ravenwing slowed in her walk when she thought she heard something coming from a nearby bush. She still continued but was more alert than before. I hope it doesn't turn into a fight. I don't want to end up killing my opponent if I don't have to.

Darkclaw's breathing got more and more frantic. He took a couple minutes to even it out. Then claws extended, he jumped out of the bush, a snarl escaping from his mouth. He arched his back in an attempt to look menacing and his eyes turned into the ferocious deep, dark blue.

Ravenwing turned at the sound and saw the other cat she had scented coming towards her with his claws out. Her eyes turned a dark blue color and her claws also extended. She got into an attack position in case she had to fight him. She tried to sound calm as she asked, "Who are you?" Edited by Dragonpelt

Darkclaw started circling his opponent, another reminder from his mentor echoing in his mind. Try to look as intimidating as possible. Get control over your enemy and pounce. the thought echoed, making Darkclaw smirk. "WindClan warrior. My name is Darkclaw. ¿Yours?" he boomed, chains of growls escaping his mouth.

Ravenwing noticed that he was circling her but didn't care. She didn't let any fear show as she replied calmly but her eyes still the dark blue color, "ThunderClan warrior. My name is Ravenwing." She also still had her claws extended just in case she needed to attack.

(( leavin tonight and im not gonna be back for like three days. ))

Darkclaw growled, but did not move. The growls increased at the sound of ThunderClan. A ThunderClan warrior had killed his mentor.

(Oh! Hi peoples! <3 I found an RP on Warriors over here, but not sure if I can stay active all the time... sad.gif I'll try my best, but I'm starting summer school soon, so yeah. ^^' X3)

Name: Dawnstorm (Dawnpaw or Dawnkit for now)

User: Starsong

Appearance: A ginger she-cat with some white markings on her as well, has a white muzzle, white paws and emerald green eyes. http://wilithin.deviantart.com/art/green-in-ginger-80887692

Bio: She was clan-born and ever so loyal.

Clan: ThunderClan

Position: Apprentice (for now)

Password: StarClan

Edited by Starsong

((@ Starsong: it's fine; it's also ok if you're a warrior but fine if you want to be an apprentice first...accepted happy.gif

@ broken: aw ok sad.gif))

Ravenwing heard him growl after she had said that she was of ThunderClan. She had a look of surprise on her face for awhile but then said, "If you're thinking that I was the one to kill someone close to you, for example your mentor, it wasn't me and I'm not sure who did."

((my other character, jadestreak, can be your char's mentor but she's off somewhere with the leader; they were supposed to go to battle against windclan but kibbie, icestar, hasn't gone through with it so I'll just have her be back in camp...we can just say that awhile back, jaystreak got a new apprentice named Dawnpaw and has been training her along with Spottedpaw, an apprentice that kibbie controls))

Jaystreak looked around the camp and saw that her old apprentice, Ravenwing, was no longer there. She shrugged as she realized that she could just have gone out for a walk. She looked around the camp once more trying to find her apprentice, Dawnpaw.

Edited by Dragonpelt

(Okii, yah! <3)

Dawnpaw padded from the apprentices' den and ran over towards her mentor, Jadestreak. "Hello! Can we go training today? Or are we going on a patrol?" she asked, her green eyes shining with excitement.

((one of my characters maybe in limbo but the other isn't happy.gif; oh and if you don't me asking, what time zone do you live in? it will be good to know when you'd be on and can't be on))

Jadestreak couldn't help but smile at her new apprentice's excitement and said in reply, "We're going to train first and if time allows, we'll go on a patrol to get more food for the freshkill pile."

((hmm I could pm sinder and ask if she'd like to have another char, a warrior, and be silentpaw's mentor))

Edited by Dragonpelt

((California. it's......5:3.... something.... I'll be gone at 7: 30 and I don't know when I'll be on....... YOU KNOW WHAT?! Silentpaw is now Silentstorm. No mentor. happy.gif ))

Silentstorm came out of the camp and decided to go hunting. She saw Ravenwing but didn't care.

Edited by Konayuki of the Spirits

((@ konayuki: hehe ok happy.gif; I was born in california and you live in pacific time which is 3 hours ahead of eastern, right?

@ starsong: how 'bout you, star? what time zone do you live in?))

(I'm in PT, so yeah.)

"Oh yes! I can't wait to learn some fighting moves!!" Dawnpaw said happily, dropping into an imperfect hunter's crouch therefore she hasn't learned the proper way yet. Her eyes were glittering with excitement still, eager to leave camp and go to the Training Hollow.

((I live in eastern))

Jadestreak smiled at her apprentice and said, "Ok let's go train." She headed for the camp entrance and stopped before going out, waiting for her apprentice to come before she went too far.

(Soka-desu! <3)

Dawnpaw ran after her mentor, her paws tingling with excitement as to hurry up and arrive at the Training Hollow to start learning how to fight for her clan.

Jadestreak went out the entrance when she saw that Dawnpaw was coming. She knew that she was following so she went on ahead to the new Hollow and waited.

Once Dawnpaw arrived at the hollow, her excitement became even more eager. She turned to face her mentor with gleaming eyes. "What should we start with, Jadestreak?" she asked excitedly.

"Let's start with the hunter's crouch," Jaystreak replied, "and then once you get the hang of it, we'll work on battle techniques." She then got herself comfortable and said, "Now watch me carefully. This will be helpful when we go hunt later." She then went into a crouch that had her front and back paws on the ground and her tail still on the ground as well, behind her.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Dawnpaw looked at her mentor's position carefully, then she dropped into the crouch as well, carefull placing her front and back paws silently onto the ground and made her tail go limp behind her. She knew that if you made a single wrong movement when hunting you'll scare off the prey you are hunting.

Jaystreak watched as Dawnpaw copied her movement and said, "Very good. You probably already know that if you make a wrong movement when hunting, you'll scare off squirrels or any other prey you're hunting." She looked up at the sky and then back at her apprentice and said, "Since it's getting dark, let's go hunt some prey to put on the pile. We'll do battle moves tomorrow." She then headed for the forest.

Edited by Dragonpelt