Kinkajou Karata

You Most Hated Warrior Cat

I DO NOT like RiverClan because of Onestar. Feed him to the lions and I may start liking the place again.

Are you confused or am I confused? Onestar= WindClan

Willowshine is that willowpaw? and she's the medcat in training or if her name is Willowshine then she's a full medcat then?

Cuz i just love mothwing's medcat in training but i hate mothwing and her full brother hawkfrost.

I really liked stonefur not so much his sister mistyfoot and what ever happend to the kits bluestar and firestar saved from the river? (they where mistyfoots)

I forgave what blackstar did before he was "blackstar" He dosen't train kits who are 4 moons old like the other shadowclan leaders he dosen't kill off any of his cats that i have read about. He's older and wiser then the other leaders before him tho he's still rude.

What dose Onestar do the last set of books that makes everyone want him dead? (i like spoilers)

Well, I don't particularly blame him for spurning StarClan for awhile. I know I'm TOTALLY biased, but remember that Bluestar was even worse. Now that Blackstar has seen reason... its like a bone that heals twice as well. Though I still think he was mousebrained for ever listening to Sol. At least Bluestar going mad made since after all that's happened to her.

So because Blackstar made a mistake, he is immediately dubbed as a traitor? blink.gif If Blackstar is a traitor, then all the rogues that went under Brokenstar then Tigerstar are traitors. Russetfur (who happens to be deputy), Rowanclaw (Tawnypelt's mate, and the father of her kits), and others. Is Rowanclaw a traitor? Is Russetfur a traitor? Blackstar hasn't been going around murdering cats, so that means he has learned from his mistakes. I hate the fact that Blackstar killed Stonefur, but he was ordered to kill him, wasn't he? ShadowClan cats aren't exactly generous. They usually (not all of them) look after their own pelts, and aren't the first in line to sacrifice themselves for another cat in another Clan that is half-RiverClan, half-ThunderClan.

Snooty, contempt, full of himself, thinks he's better than Firestar... who does this make me think of... Dustpelt! He's not a traitor. He's not BFF with Firestar, but Firestar can depend on him. And I don't think Erin Hunter REALLY hates Blackstar, or they would've killed him off by now, not put him in leadership of *one of* the greatest Clans of the lake.

TeeHee, just joking bout the greatest part. tongue.gif But I do like ShadowClan. And ThunderClan. And somewhat RiverClan. (I just like Leopardstar, Mistyfoot, and Mothwing and Willowshine; I don't really care about the rest of the Clan; though I like Minnowpaw too laugh.gif ) I DO NOT like RiverClan because of Onestar. Feed him to the lions and I may start liking the place again. Omg cool Ashstar!!! laugh.gif

So I'm not rtying to snap at you, VampireArmy, I'm just trying to assure Blackstar that I still love him xd.png

That's true. I think EH would have killed off every cat that was losing importance. Besides, Rowanclaw and Russetfur were very very very very minor characters. No one can really judge from one action. Whereas Blackstar..I think he's a pretty cool character, and he definitely spiced things up in Long Shadows. He's a keeper. For now. (ominous music)

What did Blackstar do? Curiosity. I'm not rabid, and I won't snarl at you for Blackstar abuse.

*shudders* You don't want to know.

Willowshine is that willowpaw? and she's the medcat in training or if her name is Willowshine then she's a full medcat then?

Cuz i just love mothwing's medcat in training but i hate mothwing and her full brother hawkfrost.

I really liked stonefur not so much his sister mistyfoot and what ever happend to the kits bluestar and firestar saved from the river? (they where mistyfoots)

I forgave what blackstar did before he was "blackstar" He dosen't train kits who are 4 moons old like the other shadowclan leaders he dosen't kill off any of his cats that i have read about. He's older and wiser then the other leaders before him tho he's still rude.

What dose Onestar do the last set of books that makes everyone want him dead? (i like spoilers)

Oops, sorry about the name spoiler ohmy.gif Yeah, she gets her name in... Eclipse if I'm not mistaken. She is a full medicine cat now, I suppose.

I hate Hawkfrost, too, but I kinda like Mothwing, cause she's so... different. The Erins finally tried something new smile.gif I can see why people would hate her though, and I'm not a rabid fan, so fire away.

I LOVED Stonefur. He was awesome. I like Mistyfoot too. As much as I love Leopardstar, I'm awaiting Mistystar. The kits Fireheart and GRAYSTRIPE (not Bluestar) saved from the River became warriors. That's not a smart aleck answer; that's what the Erins said when someone asked in a chat.

I know. The only cat Blackstar really killed that we're aware of is Stonefur. I wish he would have killed someone else, ANYONE but Stonie, but the Erins are the all-controlling writers.

Onestar is just an a-hole. Tallstar made him leader for *hint hint* WindClan to retain a friendly relation with Thunder. Onestar did exactly THE OPPOSITE. He's not a bygones-be-bygones kind of tom, and yet he "convieniently forgets every thing ThunderClan has ever done for them. THAT is not gratitude. mad.gif

Here's something random: Remember in the first books where Stonefur had an apprentice named Shadepaw? Well, if I'm not wrong, apprentices are younger than their mentors. So what's with the fact that Mistyfoot, Stonefur's flesh-and-bone sister (and the same age as him) is off being deputy, and ShadePELT is an elder than stayed behind on the RiverClan island with Frostfur and Speckletail? Doesn't that make Mistyfoot like a million years old? laugh.gif

Just a random tidbit.

To Angelstarstar: Oops, that was a typo, sorry.

To Icepelt: blink.gif

Here's something random: Remember in the first books where Stonefur had an apprentice named Shadepaw? Well, if I'm not wrong, apprentices are younger than their mentors. So what's with the fact that Mistyfoot, Stonefur's flesh-and-bone sister (and the same age as him) is off being deputy, and ShadePELT is an elder than stayed behind on the RiverClan island with Frostfur and Speckletail? Doesn't that make Mistyfoot like a million years old? laugh.gif

Just a random tidbit.

That's just one flaw...I think Erin Hunter has looked over it, as well as the inbreeding lines... sleep.gif

That's just one flaw...I think Erin Hunter has looked over it, as well as the inbreeding lines... sleep.gif

Inbreeding? Who? blink.gif

Doesn't that make Mistyfoot like a million years old?

Over 9'000!!!!!! years old.

I don't think so. THey just stopped paying attention to that a long time ago. :/

Lets see... least favorite...

In ThunderClan: Berrynose- Stupid brat. Doesn't even deserved to be in the Clan. Stupid kittypet.

ShadowClan- Ivytail- Show-off

RiverClan- Leopardstar- Simple-minded idiot. Doesn't really make much appearance.

WindClan- Onestar- Attacked ThunderClan for a wierd and stupid excuse.

I used to like Leopardstar. But not so much anymore. She used to be stronger. Now she's just not as awsome. Just like Firestar.

I used to like Leopardstar. But not so much anymore. She used to be stronger. Now she's just not as awsome. Just like Firestar.

She's hardly mentioned anymore...Cats with spice and rebellion in them, like Tigerstar, were great additions to the plot. Leopardstar used to be a cat like that. Now she's old and just...a leader who sits around.

I dunno. I don't like the fact that Leopardstar has been out of the range of the spotlight since like Dark River, but I wouldn't HATE her for it. Its not her fault that the young cats have taken all the glory. Same with Firestar. And Bramble and Squirrel and Leaf.

I juts don't think the Erins care anymore.

I juts don't think the Erins care anymore.

The series does seem to have grown stagnant. I absolutely loved the first series. The way the Erins wrote the characters made them seem like believeable cats. The power of three Series seems to drag on, and the cats are more generic and humanized.

If the series keeps going like that then the cats will be talking like 'OMG FIAHSTAR UR PELT IS LIKE SU AWESUM =D'

Over 9'000!!!!!! years old.

Mistyfoot should be hardly able to move for a cat cuz she's Older then Firestar he wasn't even born when she was training to be a warrior. Bluestar had her when she was just a young she-cat (if in real life i would say bluestar would be about 2 years old when she had her kits if not younger) I kind of wish mistyfoot was killed by blackstar not her brother.

Dose anyone remmber the names of silverstreams brother and father?

Omg!!! I don't want to ruin it for anyone but if you look up the warriors series on wikipedia and scroll down the the fourth arc if says who the fourth apprentice will be and it gives away another major secret. If it's okay with everyone I'll post it here though. x.x I'm not lying, it's true.

"Dose anyone remmber the names of silverstreams brother and father?"

Silverstream's father was Crookedstar, but I don't remember it saying anything about her having a brother.

Edited by yellowstar

Omg!!! I don't want to ruin it for anyone but if you look up the warriors series on wikipedia and scroll down the the fourth arc if says who the fourth apprentice will be and it gives away another major secret. If it's okay with everyone I'll post it here though. x.x I'm not lying, it's true.

"Dose anyone remmber the names of silverstreams brother and father?"

Silverstream's father was Crookedstar, but I don't remember it saying anything about her having a brother.

I just looked it up i hope to god Leafpool isn't there mom just i hope if she is she gets killed off .

Spoiler Below read if you want and don't if you don't.

The third series, titled Warriors: Power of Three, follows three young cats named Hollyleaf, Jayfeather, and Lionblaze. Jayfeather is blind, and is often looked upon differently by his Clan, but he discovers he has a unique power, as do his sighted siblings. The series centers around the prophecy, "There will be three, kin of your kin, who hold the power of the stars in their paws." As the young cats learn about the Clans and the world around them, they feel increasing pressure to use their abilities- for good or evil, they don't know. In Long Shadows, they learn an amazing secret: Brambleclaw and Squrrielflight aren't their parents.

I think Leafpool is their mother, Jay's and Holly's at least. Because they would hav gotten their pelt color from Crowfeather. And I also think she named Jay Jayfeather because she was naming him after Crowfeather in a way. O.o Am I the only one that realized that?

I think Leafpool is their mother, Jay's and Holly's at least. Because they would hav gotten their pelt color from Crowfeather. And I also think she named Jay Jayfeather because she was naming him after Crowfeather in a way. O.o Am I the only one that realized that?

If thats true i hope leafpool gets ate by a dog and crowfeather can get ate aswell.

Maybe Firestar and Sandstorm are lion's parents or dustpelts son or cinderpelt's brother (he's orange ) .

Spoiler

Whitewing has kits right and brichfall is there "father" well it says ashfur is the father to one of her daughters cuz her daughter is on the clover of a upcoming book and she looks like ashfur and whitewing together.

Yep yep ^^ I was convinced that the forth apprentice would be one of Whitewong's kits and I was right~ But I wasn't expecting Ashfur to be the father. O_o;;;;; Aren't they related or something?

Crowfeather should die. -.- He needs to decide who he loves and Leafpool needs to stop falling in love.