Kinkajou Karata

You Most Hated Warrior Cat

Silverstream had a brother but he died in the river thats how she become graystrips mate. He would sneek over to see her and tell her over and over again her brother was died and he blamed himself for her brothers death.

Where was it mentioned that the cat that died was Silverstream's brother? I've ready the books so many times because they're so awesome, and I've nevr read that he was her brother. Only that she was grieving for a lost clanmate.

This exactly. I agree 100%. Leafpool and Crowfeather can go die and Nightcloud is awesome. She took Crowfeather as a mate so that WindClan would trust him again. And Leafpool can go eat dirt; she needs to control her emotions and stop acting like a despie Mary-sue.

I don't remmber witch book in the main books she either talked to firestar or gray(thing) did about how he was SilverStream's brother not just a clan-mate. Some where esle in the book it talks about silverstream's father being a father to the fallen warrior no i don't remmber where i haven't read tho books in like 4 years.

YA some one esle besides me who hates leafdirt and crowdeath (new nick names for them the ones they should have been given)

I'm pretty sure it was just a clanmate. Leopardfur(star) was the one who hated Graystripe for the warrior's accidental death. Maybe she was related to him somehow.

Edited by farmgirl04

Omg Now i understand why people hate 2 of daisy's older kits there just like her brian-dead !!!!! Berry and hazel I hope you both either get some brians or die off by the next book!!!!!!!! I liked berry back when he was a kit but now shot him and Spiderleg i can't stand them brian fools i'm geting to think Spiderleg mated with daisy for the mating not for the kits and he was hoping there wouldn't be any kits just mating. Fern has 2 many sons *kills spiderleg*.

Leopard hated gray cuz he killed of a clan mate and i think he might have soon been her "mate" And he was killed before they could "mate" that made her hate gray. then gray knocked up SilverStream and she wanted the kits alive and living with river not in thunder and she wanted gray dead .

Edited by MoonJewels

I'm pretty sure it was just a clanmate. Leopardfur(star) was the one what d Graystripe for the warrior's al . Maybe she was related to him somehow.

Whiteclaw was her former apprentice. But they never mentioned that Whiteclaw was ever anything more to Silverstream than a Clanmate. We may never know. *spooky voice*

Spoiler

Who ever Had UGLY Leafpool get knocked up with crowfeather should DIE The 3 are there kits *stabs the writers and chops leafpools head off* . Ashfur was killed by Hollypaw can't remmber her new name and Then she dies i think. Lionpaw you f*ck up you should have been the killer and the died not your sister god i Hate YOU.

Crowfeather was never told that hoe Leaf was knocked up so he knocked up Nightcloud right after he knocked up Leaf.

Leaf should be killed off by a dog eating her or kills herself for WHAT SHE HAS DONE!!!!!!!!!

below isn't a spoiler just some-thing that would be funny to see well i think it would be. Ya i know its fast and theres missing stuff but its kind of funny if your a Crow/leaf hater LIke I AM. I feel sorry for him NOT FOR LEAF I CAN't FEEL SORRY FOR DIRT LIKE HER.

*Nightcloud finds out leafpool got knocked up frist *Leafpool Missing a lot (two words, not one) of fur mewos to crowfeather I have your frist 3 kits * Crowfeather " you piece of **** leaf you should have told me ------Nightcloud pads away from the bloody life less body of Leafpool and pasted out body of crowfeather. Crowfeather wakes up and mewos Nooooo I killed leafpool but i still have her 3 kits hehe. "*

Spoiler

Who ever Had UGLY Leafpool get knocked up with crowfeather should DIE The 3 are there kits *stabs the writers and chops leafpools head off* . Ashfur was killed by Hollypaw can't remmber her new name and Then she dies i think. Lionpaw you f*ck up you should have been the killer and the died not your sister god i Hate YOU.

Crowfeather was never told that hoe Leaf was knocked up so he knocked up Nightcloud right after he knocked up Leaf.

Leaf should be killed off by a dog eating her or kills herself for WHAT SHE HAS DONE!!!!!!!!!

below isn't a spoiler just some-thing that would be funny to see well i think it would be. Ya i know its fast and theres missing stuff but its kind of funny if your a Crow/leaf hater LIke I AM. I feel sorry for him NOT FOR LEAF I CAN't FEEL SORRY FOR DIRT LIKE HER.

*Nightcloud finds out leafpool got knocked up frist *Leafpool Missing a lot (two words, not one) of fur mewos to crowfeather I have your frist 3 kits * Crowfeather " you piece of **** leaf you should have told me ------Nightcloud pads away from the bloody life less body of Leafpool and pasted out body of crowfeather. Crowfeather wakes up and mewos Nooooo I killed leafpool but i still have her 3 kits hehe. "*

Seriously? If all you are going to do is trash characters that other people happen to actually like, stop posting on this topic. This is a topic to discuss the characters we don't like, not rant on and on about how much you just absolutely hate so-and-so. We get the fact that you don't like Crow or Leaf, okay? You don't have to go on and on about it.

Thank you.

Back on subject;

As of Sunrise, I really don't like Hollyleaf. She was alright and I like the fact that she is the first female villain, but she kind of went completely crazy there. I can't believe she tried to kill Leaf. And I don't think she's really dead - I think she's hiding out in the tunnels for now. Maybe Sol will find her there. You never know.

Seriously? If all you are going to do is trash characters that other people happen to actually like, stop posting on this topic. This is a topic to discuss the characters we don't like, not rant on and on about how much you just absolutely hate so-and-so. We get the fact that you don't like Crow or Leaf, okay? You don't have to go on and on about it.

Thank you.

Back on subject;

As of Sunrise, I really don't like Hollyleaf. She was alright and I like the fact that she is the first female villain, but she kind of went completely crazy there. I can't believe she tried to kill Leaf. And I don't think she's really dead - I think she's hiding out in the tunnels for now. Maybe Sol will find her there. You never know.

I second that emotion. I enjoy ranting, but not THAT much. I don't like that the Three, er the Two (that sounds weird xd.png ) were Leafpool and Crowfeather's. They should have been Squirrelflight and Brambleclaw's. SOOOOO much unneeded drama. I've never seen such a lunatic cat. Bluestar I understand. I mean, she mated with Oakheart (Blue x Oak 4eva!!!), and she couldn't even stay with him, had three kits that she could never be with, and ended up losing one, had to lead her Clan during the toughest of times, then got betrayed by one of her most trusted cats. If Graystripe turned on Firestar, I would expect the same results. Bluestar's craziness made since. But Great StarClan! Hollyleaf. I loved her. She was so cute when she was a kit. But omg, she's half-Clan, ooohhh! She freaks out. I'd rather be half-Clan than rogue or loner! She kills Ashfur FOR NO REASON. She killed him to silence him. And what does she do a few moons after? TELLS THE WHOLE BLINKING GATHERING, and weakens ThunderClan. How ironic. By trying to preserve the code, she breaks it like fifteen times in various places. blink.gif I didn't like Power of Three.

This is how I gauge each series:

1) the main characters and the important cast.

2) leaders that die.

3) the ending

The first series was like, poetry in motion. Had brilliant characters that gave the foundations to the whole Warriors series. Not to mention they had an awesome kick@$$ villain Tigerstar.

Let's hear it for leaders that die. Bluestar, Crookedstar, Raggedstar (I guess he counts), Nightstar, and Tigerstar. A grand total of 5 leaders. Wow.

And the ending was amazing. The forest life of the Clans hangs in the balance. Firestar has to defeat a cat that can kill with one swipe. That's movie stuff! A very hot-blooded, action-filled ending. So I give the first series an undisputed 10.

The New Prophecy, okay. Had some great characters that made you reminisce about past exploits and charries.

Only Tallstar dies on this series. But he was awesome.

Finally, the end. Not quite as good as the first, but still actiony. Brambleclaw must make a choice between his loyalty and ambition. A good end. I give a 7, not bad.

The letdown: Power of Three. I loved the characters. Lionblaze was the number one most likely to become the evil dude cat, Hollyleaf was the cute sister who kept her brothers in line, Jayfeather was the mad at the world blind cat, and Cinderheart was the echo of beloved Cinderpelt. Love em.

NO LEADERS DIE. They live FOREVER! *_*

Wow, What an ending. No action, just a lot of dirt falling on the evil cat. Big whoop. I give a 3. Very sad.

At least Birch finally decided to have kits with White. It's been a very popular shipping. I think Dovekit is the Third, because she is the cat on the cover of The Fourth Apprentice. We hjave to wait till November to find out sad.gif

I've decided I don't hate Berrynose anymore. *hugs Berry* I only hated him because he was too stupid to notice Honey loved him. Then she had to go and DIE! sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif Ah, here's an idea: Lionblaze is suddenly able to freeze time. He gets Honeyfern before she gets bitten, makes sure Briarkit is out of the way, and moves Sol in front of the snake. THAT'S a plan I can relate to wink.gif

Whiteclaw was her former apprentice. But they never mentioned that Whiteclaw was ever anything more to Silverstream than a Clanmate. We may never know. *spooky voice*

I've decided I don't hate Berrynose anymore. *hugs Berry* I only hated him because he was too stupid to notice Honey loved him. Then she had to go and DIE!    Ah, here's an idea: Lionblaze is suddenly able to freeze time. He gets Honeyfern before she gets bitten, makes sure Briarkit is out of the way, and moves Sol in front of the snake. THAT'S a plan I can relate to
LOL LOL LOL laugh.gifxd.pngxd.png And i love that idea. Tho i think the 4th of the power will be ivykit witch one is white? again cuz thats the one thats gonnnta be on the clover of the next book in the (4th set of books)

I hate the evil cat from sunrise and tigerstar and brokentail ((his thunderclan name)) sol and leafpool (( 4 keeping to secerit))

LOL LOL LOL laugh.gifxd.pngxd.png And i love that idea. Tho i think the 4th of the power will be ivykit witch one is white? again cuz thats the one thats gonnnta be on the clover of the next book in the (4th set of books)

Ivykit= tabby like Birchfall

Dovekit= white-gray like Whitewing

Dovekit is on the cover.

I.

Hate.

Ashfur.

It's a good thing he's _______.

I.

Hate.

Ashfur.

It's a good thing he's _______.

I know! I don't really HATE him, I just disliked how the Erins portrayed him. He was just another awesome warrior until the Erins used him for evil. He should have just gotten over Squirrel. She never really deserved him. Shame really; I really liked Squirrel x Ash back in the day.

Hm... "back in the day." When was that? Ah, I know, BACK WHEN YOU BE SURE EVERYONE PARENTED WHOEVER THEY SAY THEY PARENTED. Sheesh. This series has too many secrets. Another reason why I don't like it, though I bet you all are tired of me hating it for a few days rolleyes.gif And what a horrible end to Heather x Lion. There should have been something, I don't know, DRAMATIC. Oh well. I'll just make a fanfiction. *trudges off to make LionxHeather end the way it should have ended*

I know! I don't really HATE him, I just disliked how the Erins portrayed him. He was just another awesome warrior until the Erins used him for evil. He should have just gotten over Squirrel. She never really deserved him. Shame really; I really liked Squirrel x Ash back in the day.

Hm... "back in the day." When was that? Ah, I know, BACK WHEN YOU BE SURE EVERYONE PARENTED WHOEVER THEY SAY THEY PARENTED. Sheesh. This series has too many secrets. Another reason why I don't like it, though I bet you all are tired of me hating it for a few days rolleyes.gif And what a horrible end to Heather x Lion. There should have been something, I don't know, DRAMATIC. Oh well. I'll just make a fanfiction. *trudges off to make LionxHeather end the way it should have ended*

I hated Heather x lion I was so glad he didn't knock her up tho i kind of hoped his sister had kits before she died so the so called "evilness in her lived on" she turned out to be my fav of all the thunderclan cats.

Tho Why did they try to pair ashfur with Squirrel they should have had him with a other cat maybe forget the whole crow/leaf and put them together it would have been so cool. They made him evil for no reason.

I'm so Happy Leafpool Leafted thunder she was making the whole clan look like **** and Weak. Jayfeather is a better medcat then leaf ever was.

I hated Heather x lion I was so glad he didn't knock her up tho i kind of hoped his sister had kits before she died so the so called "evilness in her lived on" she turned out to be my fav of all the thunderclan cats.

Tho Why did they try to pair ashfur with Squirrel they should have had him with a other cat maybe forget the whole crow/leaf and put them together it would have been so cool. They made him evil for no reason.

I'm so Happy Leafpool Leafted thunder she was making the whole clan look like **** and Weak. Jayfeather is a better medcat then leaf ever was.

I wish she had kits too. She's not really "evil," as I would say, just misguided. dry.gif REALLY misguided.

Leafpool left ThunderClan?! Really?

I wish she had kits too. She's not really "evil," as I would say, just misguided. dry.gif REALLY misguided.

Leafpool left ThunderClan?! Really?

JayFeather is now thunderclan's medcat full time ,at the meeting of the clan cats hollyleaf con't stand it any longer and took all of the clans and her own Who her parents where . Leafpool ran from that place and back to thunderclan after crowfeather said "I have No kits with you and i only have one mate Nightcloud and one kit Breezepaw" Thats one of the reasons i have Yellowfang clawing leafpools head in my sig she made every thunderclan cat look like a weak medcat .

Hollyleaf chased after leafpool and blocked leafpool in the medcats den (it never was for leafpool so i will never call it leafpool's den) and hollyleaf tryed to make leaf to eat the death berrys (i was so hoping leaf would) .Leaf didn't and said was was leaving the clans . then hollyleaf tryed to dig into the fox den and it fell on her no-one could pull her out so they think she's dead. (i hope she's not) whitewing's kit the white she cat will become the next kit with powers but her sister won't have them.

JayFeather is now thunderclan's medcat full time ,at the meeting of the clan cats hollyleaf con't stand it any longer and took all of the clans and her own Who her parents where . Leafpool ran from that place and back to thunderclan after crowfeather said "I have No kits with you and i only have one mate Nightcloud and one kit Breezepaw" Thats one of the reasons i have Yellowfang clawing leafpools head in my sig she made every thunderclan cat look like a weak medcat .

Hollyleaf chased after leafpool and blocked leafpool in the medcats den (it never was for leafpool so i will never call it leafpool's den) and hollyleaf tryed to make leaf to eat the death berrys (i was so hoping leaf would) .Leaf didn't and said was was leaving the clans . then hollyleaf tryed to dig into the fox den and it fell on her no-one could pull her out so they think she's dead. (i hope she's not) whitewing's kit the white she cat will become the next kit with powers but her sister won't have them.

Yes, I read Sunrise, but I couldn't really believe she left ThunderClan. Actually, it just said that she could no longer be the MEDICINE CAT of ThunderClan. Maybe she's still there. She wasn't present after Hollyleaf died, but still, I can't seem to be surprised by what this series does anymore. You have to admit, however stupid Leafpool is now, she was awesome back in the day, when she was Leafpaw. When she became Leafpool, it all spiraled downhill from there. I really don't like where the books are going now. They really could have ended it at the end of the New Prophecy. That was the last good series sad.gif

There will be three, kin of your kin, who hold the power of the stars in their paws... I'm starting to hate that prophecy. Fire Alone Can Save Our Clan... Four Will Become Two, Lion and Tiger Will Meet in Battle, and Blood Will Rule the Forest... Darkness, Air, Water, and Sky Will Come Together and Shake the Forest to Its Roots... Before There is Peace, Blood Will Spill Blood, and the Lake Will Run Red. Those were good prophecies, because THEY DIDN'T LAST TWO SERIES. They were actually solved after a while, and since they only spanned 3-5 books, they were fresh. Kin of Your Kin is starting to get old. Not Ziploc at all.

Yes, I read Sunrise, but I couldn't really believe she left ThunderClan. Actually, it just said that she could no longer be the MEDICINE CAT of ThunderClan. Maybe she's still there. She wasn't present after Hollyleaf died, but still, I can't seem to be surprised by what this series does anymore. You have to admit, however stupid Leafpool is now, she was awesome back in the day, when she was Leafpaw. When she became Leafpool, it all spiraled downhill from there. I really don't like where the books are going now. They really could have ended it at the end of the New Prophecy. That was the last good series sad.gif

There will be three, kin of your kin, who hold the power of the stars in their paws... I'm starting to hate that prophecy. Fire Alone Can Save Our Clan... Four Will Become Two, Lion and Tiger Will Meet in Battle, and Blood Will Rule the Forest... Darkness, Air, Water, and Sky Will Come Together and Shake the Forest to Its Roots... Before There is Peace, Blood Will Spill Blood, and the Lake Will Run Red. Those were good prophecies, because THEY DIDN'T LAST TWO SERIES. They were actually solved after a while, and since they only spanned 3-5 books, they were fresh. Kin of Your Kin is starting to get old. Not Ziploc at all.

No I can't say she was a great cat before when she was leafpaw I hated her Back then and I hate Her even more now . SHE was Nothing from the Start and she still is Nothing . Only Her father though she was gonnta be the best medcat cuz he lost his poor spottedleaf before he could knock her up. (i hated spottedleaf for even thinking about geting knocked up and when she died and he moved on to sandstorm i though he would forget that Ugly she-cat but i was wrong thats the only reason she was to be so great in his eyes.) I saw Leaf for what she is and what she was. Nothing even cloudtail is better then her and i wanted him dead once he started talking.

I like Nightcloud. And Crow. And Leaf. But that's because they're all decent characters (in my opinion - don't slam me).

I don't like:

Daisy.

Brambleclaw

Leopardstar.

Firestar.

Berrystumpytail

Squirrelflight.

and a few others.

i hate a few of those, firestar is getting a bit boring

i hate a few of those, firestar is getting a bit boring

I agree. Firestar is getting boring. In fact, all the cats outside of the important ones are REALLY boring. I don't want them all to DIE, though. Outside of Sol, Onestar, Hawkfrost, Oscar, and Nightcloud, I really don't hate any of the Warrior cats. They're just boring.

To Moonjewels, (Cause I forgot how to quote multiple people in the same post): About your whole hatred of cats becoming "knocked up," the Clans have to have kits or all of them will eventually die out. And I personally don't see anything wrong with LeafPAW. I can see why one would hate LeafPOOL. Why do you want Cloudtail dead? He was so cute when he was Cloudkit/paw.

I agree. Firestar is getting boring. In fact, all the cats outside of the important ones are REALLY boring. I don't want them all to DIE, though. Outside of Sol, Onestar, Hawkfrost, Oscar, and Nightcloud, I really don't hate any of the Warrior cats. They're just boring.

To Moonjewels, (Cause I forgot how to quote multiple people in the same post): About your whole hatred of cats becoming "knocked up," the Clans have to have kits or all of them will eventually die out. And I personally don't see anything wrong with LeafPAW. I can see why one would hate LeafPOOL. Why do you want Cloudtail dead? He was so cute when he was Cloudkit/paw.

Cloudtail started acting like he was leader and he wasn't even close to being leader . I know the clans needs kits but what they don't need is any of leafpools if she has anymore same for milly,daisy and nightcloud. Firestar's other daughter should have kits and Cinderheart (thunderclan cuz there's a other cinderheart of a other clan) Sandstorm and firestar should have more kits and BrightHeart But not leaf,daisy,milly,any other brainless she cats!!!!!!!!!!!

Cloudtail was a sweet furball when he was a Baby but once he started geting bigger and older and turned into cloudpaw i wanted to rip his fur off . Tho i did love the love story with BrightHeart and him .

Cloudtail started acting like he was leader and he wasn't even close to being leader . I know the clans needs kits but what they don't need is any of leafpools if she has anymore same for milly,daisy and nightcloud. Firestar's other daughter should have kits and Cinderheart (thunderclan cuz there's a other cinderheart of a other clan) Sandstorm and firestar should have more kits and BrightHeart But not leaf,daisy,milly,any other brainless she cats!!!!!!!!!!!

Cloudtail was a sweet furball when he was a Baby but once he started geting bigger and older and turned into cloudpaw i wanted to rip his fur off . Tho i did love the love story with BrightHeart and him .

Yeah, Squirrel and Bramble should have kits smile.gif So should Jay and Cinder. It's not cannon, but still cute. When was there another Cinderheart? There was a CinderFUR of ShadowClan, but he died a while back, in Rising Storm, I think. The only Cinders in Warriors have been Cinderfur, Cinderpelt, and Cinderheart. That cats that have only had a litter should have more, that's true. I think ThunderClan will die out when Ferncloud can't have kits anymore. blink.gif She's only had seven.

That's true. I've never thought about that. Another reason why The First Arc and The New Prophecy were SOOO much better. All the characters were lovable. laugh.gif

Yeah, Squirrel and Bramble should have kits smile.gif So should Jay and Cinder. It's not cannon, but still cute. When was there another Cinderheart? There was a CinderFUR of ShadowClan, but he died a while back, in Rising Storm, I think. The only Cinders in Warriors have been Cinderfur, Cinderpelt, and Cinderheart. That cats that have only had a litter should have more, that's true. I think ThunderClan will die out when Ferncloud can't have kits anymore. blink.gif She's only had seven.

That's true. I've never thought about that. Another reason why The First Arc and The New Prophecy were SOOO much better. All the characters were lovable. laugh.gif

I loved most of the cats in the frist 6 books but i didn't like Tigerstar.

The 2nd set of books i didn't like aswell for one Leaf was born and born to firestar (he should have had a son orange like his other daughter and had leaf belong to some-one esle like BrightHeart) Leaf has a weird fur colored coat and sense her parents are both Orange/red she should have been light orange,red,or some-thing like that but no she's a ugly gray/brown . The Hawkfrost showed up with his lost in the mind sister (i hate his sister more then him) then they had ashfur beging for Squirrel to be his mate (yucky all around).

I know the other cinderheart was either in windclan or shadowclan and it was a old warrior but he or she still alive in the books and no the name wasn't cinderfur .

I loved most of the cats in the frist 6 books but i didn't like Tigerstar.

The 2nd set of books i didn't like aswell for one Leaf was born and born to firestar (he should have had a son orange like his other daughter and had leaf belong to some-one esle like BrightHeart) Leaf has a weird fur colored coat and sense her parents are both Orange/red she should have been light orange,red,or some-thing like that but no she's a ugly gray/brown . The Hawkfrost showed up with his lost in the mind sister (i hate his sister more then him) then they had ashfur beging for Squirrel to be his mate (yucky all around).

I know the other cinderheart was either in windclan or shadowclan and it was a old warrior but he or she still alive in the books and no the name wasn't cinderfur .

Firestar should've had a son dry.gif But he had two daughters. That's dumb. As can be compared to Dustpelt, who has only had TWO daughters out of SEVEN kits sad.gif Remember, Leaf could have gotten her coat from Fire's parents, Sand's mom (Sand's dad was Redtail, a tortie), or even Princess, because Firestar has his sister's genes, they just don't show up. Actually, her coat is a light brown tabby with a white chest and paws. I think that's cute smile.gif Yeah, I never cared for Mothwing, but I REALLY hate Hawkfrost. StarClan exists, honey, ya better believe it!

Hm, I never noticed. OHHHH, I know who you're talking about. Are you thinking of CEDARheart? He's a ShadowClan elder in Sunrise.

Firestar should've had a son dry.gif But he had two daughters. That's dumb. As can be compared to Dustpelt, who has only had TWO daughters out of SEVEN kits sad.gif Remember, Leaf could have gotten her coat from Fire's parents, Sand's mom (Sand's dad was Redtail, a tortie), or even Princess, because Firestar has his sister's genes, they just don't show up. Actually, her coat is a light brown tabby with a white chest and paws. I think that's cute smile.gif Yeah, I never cared for Mothwing, but I REALLY hate Hawkfrost. StarClan exists, honey, ya better believe it!

Hm, I never noticed. OHHHH, I know who you're talking about. Are you thinking of CEDARheart? He's a ShadowClan elder in Sunrise.

It would have been better if leaf was a male for more then one reason like he could get a she-cat knocked up but he could still be a medcat. he and squrrel ya i know miss-spelled her name would have been close and had the link leaf did. He won't have been ugly or dumb like leaf.

I have a cat in real life that looks like brambleclaw only that cat i hate in real life and he has a streak of white up the nose (he has green eyes 2)

Princess was a orange and white she-cat i think not shure on the white part but she was orange.

I don't know why you brought up dustpelt he has so many kits i forgot that she-cat that died in the last book was his. and he's diff from firestar .Firestar only mated with sand Once unlike dustpelt and baby popper outer she-cat.

Leaf should have come out tortie going by sand's dad but she didn't (and if you ever have a real tortie shell male he's worth a lot of money cuz there's never been a orange/red black yellow male.) gray and no black just makes the cat weird looking cat .