Kinkajou Karata

You Most Hated Warrior Cat

I got it from our library once.

You mean the manga, Tigerstar and Sasha? I guess its okay... I don't really like some of the drawings though.

i live close to 2 towns that both have librarys but either has the newer books they have older movies/dvds as well. Like the parent trap for movies and did you hear that the actress in the "newer" parent trap died (she was the mother in the movie)

I don't like Daisy.

I felt sorry for Brightheart when stormcloud or is his name whitecloud (i hate him so i can't really remmber his name he's brightheart's mate). Was acting like a mate to Daisy and father to her kits. He never acts like he even has a kit with brightheart and there he was acting like thos kits where his.

I really liked it when Brightheart's mate told Daisy they would never be mates and he alreadly loved and has a mate (brightheart).

I hope Brightheart has a few more kits so Whitewing has sibings and Brightheart might not feel like she's missing out on having more kits cuz other she-cats or most of them have more then one littler.

Uhm... what are you talking about? Considering all the emotion you involve in this discussion i guess its pretty interesting. So would someone help me out with a link to where i can get more information?

Maybe you need to read the Warriors series.

I am trying to decide that. So kindly take mercy on me. Isn't there a website for this series or at least a good fansite where i get more information and maybe even an excerpt so i can see WHAT i am buying befoe i do it?

And if not... can you tell me at least who is the author of this series?

Onestar. He turns into a total ***hole. And I wouldn't have a problem with it, but there's positively no reason for it.

Firestar in the later books. He starts being *too* wise and peaceful. Dude, you've got a load of warriors, but you should actually USE them sometime. Don't just sit around and wait to be attacked.

And the author is Erin Hunter, if you still need to know that. It's a pen name though.

Ferncloud's kinda annoying...

She's only been a warrior in ONE book. All the other times she's been in the nursery.. How many kits has she had so far? Seven?

Onestar. He turns into a total ***hole. And I wouldn't have a problem with it, but there's positively no reason for it.

Firestar in the later books. He starts being *too* wise and peaceful. Dude, you've got a load of warriors, but you should actually USE them sometime. Don't just sit around and wait to be attacked.

Firestar needs to be a lot more aggressive. Cats are territorial by nature (I don't own a cat, but that's the general assumption), but the only cats that I know that aren't territorial are housecats. Kittypet FIRESTAR probably is peaceful for that reason.

Ferncloud's kinda annoying...

She's only been a warrior in ONE book. All the other times she's been in the nursery.. How many kits has she had so far? Seven?

xd.png That made me laugh right there. She's one of those kinds of people who get health insurance but never get involved in anything worthwhile, or risky, like playing a sport at a picnic.

xd.png That made me laugh right there. She's one of those kinds of people who get health insurance but never get involved in anything worthwhile, or risky, like playing a sport at a picnic.

xd.png That made me laugh. So true. So true.

Seriously. She wasn't even a warrior for a single book. She was an apprentice for a while, and she immediately burst onto the scene with Spiderkit and Shrewkit. Her kits are:

Spiderleg

Shrewpaw

Larchkit

Birchfall

Hollykit

Foxpaw

Icepaw

She has some grandkits as well. They are:

Spiderleg x Daisy= Toadkit and Rosekit

o_0 triple weeiiirrrrddddd......

And Whitewing is going to have Birch's kits. I knew it smile.gif

I suddenly HATE Squirrelflight.

Squirrelflight- "Brambleclaw, I'm supposed to be the only person you can ever talk to, and Hawkfrost is a meanie to my sister! Grrr, I hate you for wanting to talk to your half-brother, grrrr."

Seriously. She wasn't even a warrior for a single book. She was an apprentice for a while, and she immediately burst onto the scene with Spiderkit and Shrewkit. Her kits are:

Spiderleg

Shrewpaw

Larchkit

Birchfall

Hollykit

Foxpaw

Icepaw

She has some grandkits as well. They are:

Spiderleg x Daisy= Toadkit and Rosekit

o_0 triple weeiiirrrrddddd......

And Whitewing is going to have Birch's kits. I knew it smile.gif

Thats sick Spiderleg x Daisy sick she so old she could have gave brith to spiderleg.

Who would name there kit Toad one of the wosre names ever.

And Whitewing is going to have Birch's kits. I knew it smile.gif (dose happy dance) i was hoping they would end up together.

(i kind of wanted spiderleg killed off about 6 times so far i'm still stuck on the 2nd book in the power of 3 books.)

dose heatherpaw (might be spelled wrong) and lionpaw have kits? (god i hope not and if he knocks her up i hope he ends up in windclan)

(what Soren wrote was true tho thats in the 2nd books off from the frist 6 )

I understand Squirrelflight for wanting to show Brambleclaw what hawkfrost (was at the time) and hating him for not choose her over his half brother (she wanted him to say he loved her and he loved her more then hawkfrost and see hawkfrost for what he was) Tho why didn't Brambleclaw try to bond with mothwing? She's his other half sib.

Firestar he's too good of a leader

Thats sick Spiderleg x Daisy sick she so old she could have gave brith to spiderleg.

Who would name there kit Toad one of the wosre names ever.

And Whitewing is going to have Birch's kits. I knew it smile.gif (dose happy dance) i was hoping they would end up together.

(i kind of wanted spiderleg killed off about 6 times so far i'm still stuck on the 2nd book in the power of 3 books.)

dose heatherpaw (might be spelled wrong) and lionpaw have kits? (god i hope not and if he knocks her up i hope he ends up in windclan)

(what Soren wrote was true tho thats in the 2nd books off from the frist 6 )

I understand Squirrelflight for wanting to show Brambleclaw what hawkfrost (was at the time) and hating him for not choose her over his half brother (she wanted him to say he loved her and he loved her more then hawkfrost and see hawkfrost for what he was) Tho why didn't Brambleclaw try to bond with mothwing? She's his other half sib.

Finally someone thinks that one of them should die. ThunderClan doesn't need anymore kits.

I dunno. I don't like the actual name 'Toad,' but if my warrior name was something cool like 'Toadleap,' I like Toad all of a sudden:) I like that little kit. ToadFOOT? That is so incredibly stupid its almost not funny.

Out of sheer randomness, does anyone here happen to hate Blackstar? Cause I don't. He's like so freakin awesome. I don't even know WHY I like the guy huh.gif Yeah.

I just thought of something. You know how a lot of people support Holly x Breeze? Well... if Crow and Leaf is Holly's parents, and Crow and Night is Breeze's... OMG TRIPLE YUK!!! blink.gif EW!!! IVE MADE A FANFIC WHERE THEY HAVE KITS TOGETHER TOO!!! *how come I've never noticed this? I'm stupid.* rolleyes.gif

I dunno. I don't like the actual name 'Toad,' but if my warrior name was something cool like 'Toadleap,' I like Toad all of a sudden:) I like that little kit. ToadFOOT? That is so incredibly stupid its almost not funny.

Out of sheer randomness, does anyone here happen to hate Blackstar? Cause I don't. He's like so freakin awesome. I don't even know WHY I like the guy huh.gif Yeah.

I just thought of something. You know how a lot of people support Holly x Breeze? Well... if Crow and Leaf is Holly's parents, and Crow and Night is Breeze's... OMG TRIPLE YUK!!! blink.gif EW!!! IVE MADE A FANFIC WHERE THEY HAVE KITS TOGETHER TOO!!! *how come I've never noticed this? I'm stupid.* rolleyes.gif

I hate leafpool to no end and if she's the mom to any kits or crow's i want her killed but frist kicked out of thunderclan she belong's in Windclan or shadowclan . (i hate tho two clans more then riverclan or thunder) *I like blackstar for leader of shadowclan he's the best clan leader they ever had *

I like the idea of heatherpaw and Breeze not so much "holly x Breeze"

Tho in real life cats are rude and don't care if the female is there gradmom all they want to do is breed with the she-cat. (*points to outdoor black and white male named "jake" and points to his gradmom Lady*)Tho "jake" never tryed to breed "barry" his indoor sister or his mom sue but he dose try to breed his other sister dolly . (if you find a male cat that dosen't try to breed his sisters,mother or gradmom them your have a great cat)

Edited by MoonJewels

I HATE Blackstar.

What did Blackstar do? Curiosity. I'm not rabid, and I won't snarl at you for Blackstar abuse.

What did Blackstar do? Curiosity. I'm not rabid, and I won't snarl at you for Blackstar abuse.

I don't really hate Blackstar, but I'll state the reasons for potential hate.

1) He didn't believe in Starclan for a time, so cats suffered under his rule.

2) First, he was a "general" for Tigerstar's dictatorship of RiverClan and ShadowClan, then is chosen for a leader when the dictatorship and the battle of Scourge is finished. Who wants a traitor for a leader? rolleyes.gif

3) *tries hard to remember other reasons* Oh yeah! From mainly Firestar's point of view, Blackstar is "snooty", contempt, full of himself, and thinks he's better than Firestar. Of course, with younger readers loving Firestar and Erin Hunter's point of view, they hate Blackstar as well.

If I remember any others, I'll edit them in. I haven't read the books in a while.

I don't really hate Blackstar, but I'll state the reasons for potential hate.

1) He didn't believe in Starclan for a time, so cats suffered under his rule.

2) First, he was a "general" for Tigerstar's dictatorship of RiverClan and ShadowClan, then is chosen for a leader when the dictatorship and the battle of Scourge is finished. Who wants a traitor for a leader?  rolleyes.gif

3) *tries hard to remember other reasons* Oh yeah! From mainly Firestar's point of view, Blackstar is "snooty", contempt, full of himself, and thinks he's better than Firestar. Of course, with younger readers loving Firestar and Erin Hunter's point of view, they hate Blackstar as well.

If I remember any others, I'll edit them in. I haven't read the books in a while.

Well, I don't particularly blame him for spurning StarClan for awhile. I know I'm TOTALLY biased, but remember that Bluestar was even worse. Now that Blackstar has seen reason... its like a bone that heals twice as well. Though I still think he was mousebrained for ever listening to Sol. At least Bluestar going mad made since after all that's happened to her.

So because Blackstar made a mistake, he is immediately dubbed as a traitor? blink.gif If Blackstar is a traitor, then all the rogues that went under Brokenstar then Tigerstar are traitors. Russetfur (who happens to be deputy), Rowanclaw (Tawnypelt's mate, and the father of her kits), and others. Is Rowanclaw a traitor? Is Russetfur a traitor? Blackstar hasn't been going around murdering cats, so that means he has learned from his mistakes. I hate the fact that Blackstar killed Stonefur, but he was ordered to kill him, wasn't he? ShadowClan cats aren't exactly generous. They usually (not all of them) look after their own pelts, and aren't the first in line to sacrifice themselves for another cat in another Clan that is half-RiverClan, half-ThunderClan.

Snooty, contempt, full of himself, thinks he's better than Firestar... who does this make me think of... Dustpelt! He's not a traitor. He's not BFF with Firestar, but Firestar can depend on him. And I don't think Erin Hunter REALLY hates Blackstar, or they would've killed him off by now, not put him in leadership of *one of* the greatest Clans of the lake.

TeeHee, just joking bout the greatest part. tongue.gif But I do like ShadowClan. And ThunderClan. And somewhat RiverClan. (I just like Leopardstar, Mistyfoot, and Mothwing and Willowshine; I don't really care about the rest of the Clan; though I like Minnowpaw too laugh.gif ) I DO NOT like WindClan because of Onestar. Feed him to the lions and I may start liking the place again. Omg cool Ashstar!!! laugh.gif

So I'm not trying to snap at you, VampireArmy, I'm just trying to assure Blackstar that I still love him xd.png

Edited by Kinkajou Karata