Kinkajou Karata

You Most Hated Warrior Cat

Oh, sorry for spoiling it. I guess I thought this topic assumed that spoilers were ok. >.<

I forget which book he comes back in, but it's soon.

he comes back in The Sight, and it's not like he "comes back from the dead".

He never died. :/

And I'm glad he came back, because I love his kits. X3 especially Briarkit.

She's too cute.

You would think that Graystripe died, though. Most of the time wild cats that attack are shot and uncared for.

he comes back in The Sight, and it's not like he "comes back from the dead".

He never died. :/

And I'm glad he came back, because I love his kits. X3 especially Briarkit.

She's too cute.

*trows up* he has kits with that Ugly Milly thats SICK !!!!!!!!! *shoots Milly** tramps die*

*shoots Graystripe Pimp and loser of a father ,spiderleg sicko breeding a cat so old she could have been his mom ,dasiy tramp hoe,milly,Leafpool ****,crowfeather Pimp and cheater,Graystripe son with silverstream Fool,brook tramp,Cloudtail loser of a father,*

* walks into starclan and takes silverstream,feathertail,whitestorm,bluestar,yellowfang,goldenflower and brings them back to life*

*trows up* he has kits with that Ugly Milly thats SICK !!!!!!!!! *shoots Milly** tramps die*

*shoots Graystripe Pimp and loser of a father ,spiderleg sicko breeding a cat so old she could have been his mom ,dasiy tramp hoe,milly,Leafpool ****,crowfeather Pimp and cheater,Graystripe son with silverstream Fool,brook tramp,Cloudtail loser of a father,*

* walks into starclan and takes silverstream,feathertail,whitestorm,bluestar,yellowfang,goldenflower and brings them back to life*

What's wrong with Millie? And Graystripe? Gray is not really a loser of a father. He left his Clan to be with his kits. That's devotion. And I'm not sure if anyone's noticed, but SORRELTAIL mated with Brackenfur, who could pretty much be her dad, and no one hates them. What's so different about Spiderleg and Daisy? Leafpool and Crowfeather? I thought everyone LIKED Crow! He's not a cheater. He couldn't be with Feather or Leaf, so he had to go his own way. And what's wrong with Brook? And Cloudtail? How is he a bad father? Please lend me a book and a chapter so I can see this for myself!

But I do agree about bringing those guys back to life laugh.gif

What's wrong with Millie? And Graystripe? Gray is not really a loser of a father. He left his Clan to be with his kits. That's devotion. And I'm not sure if anyone's noticed, but SORRELTAIL mated with Brackenfur, who could pretty much be her dad, and no one hates them. What's so different about Spiderleg and Daisy? Leafpool and Crowfeather? I thought everyone LIKED Crow! He's not a cheater. He couldn't be with Feather or Leaf, so he had to go his own way. And what's wrong with Brook? And Cloudtail? How is he a bad father? Please lend me a book and a chapter so I can see this for myself!

But I do agree about bringing those guys back to life laugh.gif

SORRELTAIL i don't care about she could die off for all i care and i think your wrong she's closer to being his sister but her father . Brokenfur i think is cinderpelt's brother not shure tho.

Who Can like Crow for what he did frist he runs off and yes he could have "mated " with her they sneeked off a lot (two words, not one) in the books before her death. When after losing Feathertail out of know where he's fallen again like 3 days after his so called love died. With a dumb ugly trampy she-cat then he leaves her for a b*tch she-cat that acts just like him.

Cloudtail dosen't ask about his daughter ever he acts like she's not even alive most of the time or just a other cat. Thats not being a father!!!!!! Firestar acts like a father he worrys about his daughters more then most toms ever do.

(in real life i have a male outside tom named gold tail he's white with cream tail and cream spots he looks out for his mate "friend"" i know bad name for a she-cat" and there kits he even babysites for his mate. he fools around with other she-cats and so dose she when she's in heat but he sticks by her side and his kits) if you find a tom cat like that well its not normal,Some toms eat ot rip the kittens heads off of there bodys so the she-cat can go back into heat.

Cloudtail's not a bad father! When he and Brightheart returned after being captured by twolegs, they greeted their daughter with licks and what not. If he wasn't a caring father, he wouldn't have been worried about her.

Cloudtail's not a bad father! When he and Brightheart returned after being captured by twolegs, they greeted their daughter with licks and what not. If he wasn't a caring father, he wouldn't have been worried about her.

WOW once he acted like a father once that dosen't make him a good father.

BrightHeart is a good mom she talks to her daughter unlike cloudtail he was to busy acting like a father to daisy's brats.

Because he was sorry that they didn't have a father figure. We haven't had any books in Cloudtail's point of view, so we can't really decide whether he's a good father or not.

SORRELTAIL i don't care about she could die off for all i care and i think your wrong she's closer to being his sister but her father . Brokenfur i think is cinderpelt's brother not shure tho.

Who Can like Crow for what he did frist he runs off and yes he could have "mated " with her they sneeked off a lot (two words, not one) in the books before her death. When after losing Feathertail out of know where he's fallen again like 3 days after his so called love died. With a dumb ugly trampy she-cat then he leaves her for a b*tch she-cat that acts just like him.

Cloudtail dosen't ask about his daughter ever he acts like she's not even alive most of the time or just a other cat. Thats not being a father!!!!!! Firestar acts like a father he worrys about his daughters more then most toms ever do.

(in real life i have a male outside tom named gold tail he's white with cream tail and cream spots he looks out for his mate "friend"" i know bad name for a she-cat" and there kits he even babysites for his mate. he fools around with other she-cats and so dose she when she's in heat but he sticks by her side and his kits) if you find a tom cat like that well its not normal,Some toms eat ot rip the kittens heads off of there bodys so the she-cat can go back into heat.

Sister? Sorreltail's parents are Whitestorm and Willowpelt. Brackenfur's parents are Frostfur and some nameless tom. Brackenfur, Cinderpelt, Thornclaw, and Brightheart are siblings. Brackenfur was supposedly born in Into the Wild or before that, for he and Cinderpelt were among the kits stolen by ShadowClan. Sorreltail, on the other paw, was born in A Dangerous Path, and she was a kit when Brackenfur was a warrior. Does anyone know how old Daisy is? No. Cats can have kits when they are six moons old, but it is rare that they do so. There is no telling when Daisy was born. Spiderleg was born between Darkest Hour and Firestar's Quest. Ask the Erins how old Daisy is, they're the only ones who know for sure.

If you are talking about Feathertail, maybe they could. Nothing surprises me anymore. But Feathertail died. Crowfeather DID love Feathertail. He named himself after her, for StarClan's sake! Feathertail was like a high school crush for him. She died. You're worse than stupid if you turn a blind eyes to the living because you are wound up in the past over a she-cat you'll never see again until you're dead. And no, it was not "three days" after Feathertail's death that Crwofeather fell in love with Leafpool. A good bit of time passed. If you reread Dawn, you'll notice that Crow really does care for Feather, for he was going to kill himself to be Feathertail. That's called LOVE. In an extreme way. I have a feeling I am correct that some husbands nowadays would not sacrifice themselves for their wives, and vice versa. As pointed out very justly by someone who's name I've forgotten on the first page, Nightcloud is not a "b***h she-cat," but merely a target of abuse. I kinda feel sorry for her. She's with the cat she truly loves, but he's still thinking about Leafpool.

Hmm, you're rather educated about everything Cloudtail does, despite the fact that NO books have been written about him. Could you leave me a reference so I can see this for myself?

I kind of Like NightCloud and have you read the books about how gray........... takes milly with him well in the 2nd book it says about dasiy and Her mate aka father of her 3 brats. They are like 3 to 5 years old there not 6 months old !!!!!!!!!!

If daisy wanted a father for her kits she should have had the father of her kits go with Her !!!! She got up one day and lefted without Telling him !!!!!!!!!

Cloudtail dosen't speak to whitewing unless she's almosted die or he almosted die *the wosre father in thunderclan gos to CLOUDTAIL!*

* did mousefur ever have any kits?* i don't remmber her having any at all I forgot about willowpelt cuz she's been dead for a really long time i forgot she had kits with whitestorm . Didn't Brightheart have a brother that died by a dog when the dogs attacked camp?

SORRELTAIL wasn't she the kit that Hate Death Berrys and Cinderpelt saved her? (if she is i wish she just died off when she was a kit ) I know she has one brother for shure if not 2 not shure if both are alive tho isn't ashfur her brother then?

Yes, Sorrelkit, and iirc, she was hit by a monster as Sorrelpaw.

Worst father in thunderclan goes to Tigerclaw, btw.

Sorreltail's siblings are Rainwhisker and Sootfur.

Meh, Tigerstar's kinda ok. When the whole dog pack thing was about to happen he wanted to get his kits OUT of ThunderClan. I'm not sure if its because he cares for them or if he just wants them to build up his TigerClan army thing.

And how do you know that Daisy left without telling Smokey? She had a pretty good reason for leaving, which was to keep her kits, as the twolegs would have taken them away as they did with Floss's kits.

There is absolutely NO proof that Cloudtail is a horrible father. We just get a glimse of him whenever the point of view kitty sees him, which isn't 24/7. =P

I kind of Like NightCloud and have you read the books about how gray........... takes milly with him well in the 2nd book it says about dasiy and Her mate aka father of her 3 brats. They are like 3 to 5 years old there not 6 months old !!!!!!!!!!

If daisy wanted a father for her kits she should have had the father of her kits go with Her !!!! She got up one day and lefted without Telling him !!!!!!!!!

Cloudtail dosen't speak to whitewing unless she's almosted die or he almosted die *the wosre father in thunderclan gos to CLOUDTAIL!*

* did mousefur ever have any kits?* i don't remmber her having any at all I forgot about willowpelt cuz she's been dead for a really long time i forgot she had kits with whitestorm . Didn't Brightheart have a brother that died by a dog when the dogs attacked camp?

SORRELTAIL wasn't she the kit that Hate Death Berrys and Cinderpelt saved her? (if she is i wish she just died off when she was a kit ) I know she has one brother for shure if not 2 not shure if both are alive tho isn't ashfur her brother then?

I didn't say they WERE six moons old, I said cats are able to have kits at that age. Firestar is 5 years old. Daisy is not quite as old as Firestar. Spiderleg could be young enough to be mothered by Daisy. But I'm sure of myself when I say Toadkit and Rosekit don't mind.

Smoky is the father of her kits Berry, Hazel, and Mouse. He did not want to go to the life of the forest. And before you say that Smoky should have gone with her, because he cares about her, did Smudge follow Rusty into the wild?

I still don't get how Cloudtail is a bad father. You don't see Dustpelt interacting all the time with his sons and daughter. Does that automatically make him a bad father? I'm sure that if a series of books, or even just one book, was made in Whitewing's point of view, we would see much more affection from Cloudtail, especially since Whiteeing is expecting Birch's kits smile.gif

Nope, Mousefur never had kits, as far as we know. She isn't mentioned in the family trees aside from the detail that Runningwind is her brother. No, Brightheart's brothers are Brackenfur and Thornclaw, you may be thinking of Ashpaw and Fernpaw, whose mother, Brindleface, was killed by Tigerstar to give the dogs a taste for cat blood.

Yeah, Darkstripe gave Sorreltail a deathberry because she spotted him talking with Blackfoot (star). Why do you want Sorrel to die? She's so cute!!! Her brothers are Rainwhisker and Sootfur. They are both dead as of the Sight. Ashfur isn't her brother, Ferncloud is Ashfur's sister.

Jeez!!!!! No need to get angry you guys!!! You're getting angry beacuse not everone agrees with you guys. Why don't you take a chill pill.[/code]

I hated Cloudtail originally, but then I started liking him. Besides that one random thing, I don't really think about it that much.

I hated Cloudtail originally, but then I started liking him. Besides that one random thing, I don't really think about it that much.

How come you hated Cloudtail? What made you start liking him? Just curious.

4- Leafpool I think she's really boring. I think she treats Jayfeather like a kit and I think she worries about everything dry.gif

[/color]

It is because she is his mother...

Berrynose dry.gif

Firestar

ONESTAR mad.gif (I HOPE TIGERSTAR COMES BACK FROM THE GRAVE AND SLITS YOUR THROTE I AM GLAD YOUR APPERTANCE DIED NOW YOU CAN LIVE WITH THE GUILT I WISH YOU WOULD HAVE DIED IN THE THE BATTLE WITH BLOOD CLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Edited by jaypool11

It is because she is his mother...

Berrynose dry.gif

Firestar

ONESTAR mad.gif (I HOPE TIGERSTAR COMES BACK FROM THE GRAVE AND SLITS YOUR THROTE I AM GLAD YOUR APPERTANCE DIED NOW YOU CAN LIVE WITH THE GUILT I WISH YOU WOULD HAVE DIED IN THE THE BATTLE WITH BLOOD CLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Don't stick up for her and no-ones shure she's his mom don't shred my dreams of his parents as some-one elses anyone elses. I hate her and if she is his mom She Gave Up all Right To HIm Even Before he was born She wanted to Be a MedCat Not a Baby popper Outer.She Shouldn't even try to care about him As a Mom If she Wanted Him She Sould have had to Give Up Being a Medcat Altogether!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Squirrelflight has always been my favorite...

I never liked Ashfur, he was too whiney when Squirrelflight dumped him...I never liked Firestar either...Probally because he was always portrayed as "The best".

I liked Tigerstar too...He's awesome.

I didn't like Longtail at first, but he grew on me when he became an elder.

I also like Willowpaw/shine. ^^ She copes with her mentor's issues really well.

I really don't like Berrynose. He was awesome when he was a kit, but now that he's a warrior he's REALLY annoying. And Ferncloud. I just don't like her. She needs to stop having kits. >>

Edited by farmgirl04

Nightcloud? Stole Crowfeather? More like Crowfeather LED HER ON. Nightcloud SAVED Crowfeather. She was willing to become his mate DESPITE the fact the whole clan hated him. And what does she get in return? A mate who doesn't give a rat's *** about her or HIS OWN KID. Why do you think Breezepelt is such a jerk? Because Crowfeather treats him like foxdung. Crowfeather ignores HIS OWN SON. SHE HELPED HIM and everyone hates her because she's not LEAFPOOL. Remind me again who the terrible one here is? Oh right. CROWFEATHER, for USING her as a means to have a kid so he could stay in a clan he should have been rightfully kicked out of.

Leafpool. Freaking Leafpool. She gets so much author love from Erin Hunter because she's so ~*~special~*~ and everyone is constantly reminded how good and perfect she is. Leafpool? Is terrible. She decides to ditch her clan for a cat she only met about twice and suddenly decided she's in love with. The only reason she got to come back? Because Cinderpelt died. Then everyone forgives her because everyone just LOVES Leafpool even though she's a backstabbing traitor. Everything is about Leafpool. New Prophecy and Power of Three are supposed to be about Brambleclaw and Leafpool's kits (oh come on, everyone's figured it out by now), but it keeps coming back to her, because she can't just stay out of the spotlight.

In short, Leafpool is a lying, two faced traitorous brat who only thinks about herself, but everyone loves because Erin Hunter says we have to.

Leafpool Mated with her sister's love Now she's really "dirt" in my eyes. I feel sorry for Breezepelt and his mom nightcloud.

Crow i hope some tom cat rips your heart out and leaving you bleeding to death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same for you LeafPool and there's nothing "special" about you Mothwing has more going for her THen you!!!!!!

Cinderpelt,Yellowfang and JayFeather are and where the special medcats Not you leafDirt!!!!!

In short, Leafpool is a lying, two faced traitorous brat who only thinks about herself, but everyone loves because Erin Hunter says we have to.

Well I hate the she-cat not i don't care if the writers hates me for hating her she-cat.

I don't like mistyfoot either i liked her back when Bluestar was alive and Mistyfoot was a Queen but she's changed into a cat i hate.

What happened to MistyFoot's kits? And her Mate?

Silverstream had a brother but he died in the river thats how she become graystrips mate. He would sneek over to see her and tell her over and over again her brother was died and he blamed himself for her brothers death.

I never really liked any of daisy's kits or her so i don't care what happens to them.

Nightcloud? Stole Crowfeather? More like Crowfeather LED HER ON. Nightcloud SAVED Crowfeather. She was willing to become his mate DESPITE the fact the whole clan hated him. And what does she get in return? A mate who doesn't give a rat's *** about her or HIS OWN KID. Why do you think Breezepelt is such a jerk? Because Crowfeather treats him like foxdung. Crowfeather ignores HIS OWN SON. SHE HELPED HIM and everyone hates her because she's not LEAFPOOL. Remind me again who the terrible one here is? Oh right. CROWFEATHER, for USING her as a means to have a kid so he could stay in a clan he should have been rightfully kicked out of.

Leafpool. Freaking Leafpool. She gets so much author love from Erin Hunter because she's so ~*~special~*~ and everyone is constantly reminded how good and perfect she is. Leafpool? Is terrible. She decides to ditch her clan for a cat she only met about twice and suddenly decided she's in love with. The only reason she got to come back? Because Cinderpelt died. Then everyone forgives her because everyone just LOVES Leafpool even though she's a backstabbing traitor. Everything is about Leafpool. New Prophecy and Power of Three are supposed to be about Brambleclaw and Leafpool's kits (oh come on, everyone's figured it out by now), but it keeps coming back to her, because she can't just stay out of the spotlight.

This exactly. I agree 100%. Leafpool and Crowfeather can go die and Nightcloud is awesome. She took Crowfeather as a mate so that WindClan would trust him again. And Leafpool can go eat dirt; she needs to control her emotions and stop acting like a despie Mary-sue.

Jeez!!!!! No need to get angry you guys!!! You're getting angry beacuse not everone agrees with you guys. Why don't you take a chill pill.[/code]

She says, getting angry. ^^ Couldn't resist.

I never liked Squirrelflight or Brambleclaw. Dunno, they just didn't get on with me.

I didn't mind Leafpool or Crowfeather, and I've not much to say about Nightcloud.

I haven't got as far as Berrynose, I don't think. xd.png