Kinkajou Karata

You Most Hated Warrior Cat

But I can't bring myself to truly hate Tigerstar or Scourge. o.=.O Does that make me stranger than I thought I was?

What? Are you kidding? You're not crazy, Scourge R-U-L-E-S!!! Tiger is ok, but he made a bunch of stupid mistakes. Why the heck did he have to go and kill Redtail? The big guy had it going for him! mad.gif

I didn't like Tigertsra thta much. He's always there, like a stalker.

Well, I can't get Midnight yet, so....

I HATE TIGERSTAR!!! I WISH HE WAS STILL ALIVE WITH ALL LIVES JUST SO I CAN SQUISH HIS LIVES OUT OF HIM FOR FUN!!!!@@@@ sleep.gif

Daisy and Princess also annoy me A LOT!!!! (sure, I read Firestar's quest...)

Why does everyone hate Bramble so much? I never saw anything bad in Leopardstar, except that she can be an a-hole every once in a while. What did Squirrel do wrong? And Millie? Millie's soothing Gray's heart. Siver approves of it! Am I the only one here who DOESN'T want Firestar to die??? unsure.gif

Why does everyone hate Bramble so much? I never saw anything bad in Leopardstar, except that she can be an a-hole every once in a while. What did Squirrel do wrong? And Millie? Millie's soothing Gray's heart. Siver approves of it! Am I the only one here who DOESN'T want Firestar to die??? unsure.gif

Did you know that his final death is already planned out?

I believe her [the original Erin Hunter, the one that started the whole thing] wording on the subject was something very close to "Oh God, I sound like that Rowling woman"

Many laughs were had at that comment, though she refused to elaborate.

Did you know that she didn't start writing this series because she loved cats? She was told they wanted her to write books about cats, and offered her a lot of money. x3

Seriously, though, Lionblaze makes me angry. I mean, I kinda feel sorry for him, but at the same time, I just wanna smack him upside the head.

Okay. I no longer like Blackstar or Tawnypelt......*shudders*

Why not Tawnypelt? I think she's cool.

I dislike crowpaw though, smartalicky little ass.

Edited by Azuredragonegg

I read this horrible fanfic.......No. I will not give you the link. and NO I will NOT tell you what it's called.

I hate Firestar, Scourge, Tigerstar, Hawkfrost, Midnight, and Berrynose. But I'm starting to like Tigerstar...

Edited by Catspwndogs29

I'm not even finished with the second book xd.png but so far, I hate Tallstar and Yellowfang. I don't know why...they're just...annoying. Oh, and I hate Barely. I don't know why...he's...just...urgh dry.gif and who used to be Ravenpaw's mentor, I forget his name.

Edited by Zeekaice

Ravenpaw's mentor was Tiger'claw'.

I'm not calling him what he becomes anymore.

Who's Barely, anyways?! I don't know what series you're reading...

Barely, from the first series, is a cat who saved Bluestar, Ravenpaw, Tigerclaw (thnx for name biggrin.gif), Graystripe, and Fireheart (wait, gah, GrayPAW and FirePAW...they had paw in their name then...the names are so confusing sad.gif) from rats when they were heading home from a quest. Then, later on, Ravenpaw went to live with Barely because Tigerclaw was out to kill him. That's as far as I read, anyways rolleyes.gif

Never got past around four books, so not sure who everyone mentioned in this topic is >>;

I pretty much dislike all the protagonists for being great-hearted, intelligent, beautiful, underdog-to-<33, brave creatures without major flaws.

Barley is the cat who took Ravenpaw in, you don't remember?

I don't like Tigerstar at ALL! Bluestar could whoop his tail easy! The only thing I can praise Tigerstar on is his battle tactics, he's clever, but, cleverness never wins without a sense of right and wrong.

i know i probbably sound like i am repeating what a lot (Two words, not one) of you are saying but i cant stand millie.

silverstream was my favorite charecter ever and greystripe just lets millie comes and take her place and i dont like "erin hunter" for killing off silver stream.

whoever was the "erin hunter" who came up with the idea to kill her off and let millie become greystripes mate can die during childbirth and let her watch her husband get a new wife lets see how she feels then shall we! huh.gifmad.gifninja.gifblink.gif

i know i probbably sound like i am repeating what a lot (Two words, not one) of you are saying but i cant stand millie.

silverstream was my favorite charecter ever and greystripe just lets millie comes and take her place and i dont like "erin hunter" for killing off silver stream.

whoever was the "erin hunter" who came up with the idea to kill her off and let millie become greystripes mate can die during childbirth and let her watch her husband get a new wife lets see how she feels then shall we! huh.gifmad.gifninja.gifblink.gif

But Millie toook Graystripe home! If not for Millie, Graystripe wouldn't even be in ThunderClan anymore!

I love Millie and Yellowfang! But I don't love Tigerstar. Again, the fanfic. *shudders*

I've only read the first six books.

But, I don't like Tigerstar. He causes the deaths of a lot of cats I did like. :/

But Millie toook Graystripe home! If not for Millie, Graystripe wouldn't even be in ThunderClan anymore!

yea but if silver stream was still alive then greystripe would probably be with silver stream and their children in riverclan or they mightve become rogues.

or they would be in thunderclan but greystripe was not on the patrol because he was ill or silverstream was going into labor or something but anyway if that had happened millie wouldnt even be in the story and nobody would have ever like her biggrin.gif

yea but if silver stream was still alive then greystripe would probably be with silver stream and their children in riverclan or they mightve become rogues.

or they would be in thunderclan but greystripe was not on the patrol because he was ill or silverstream was going into labor or something but anyway if that had happened millie wouldnt even be in the story and nobody would have ever like her biggrin.gif

But, Silverstream and Graystripe are very loyal to their Clans, thye wouldn't move into one for very long, it eventually wouldn't work. Besides, it'd always cause them trouble anyway.