Kinkajou Karata

You Most Hated Warrior Cat

I hate Tigerstar, Hawkfrost, and Mudclaw. I don't really hate too many Warrior cats. Then again, I'm only on Dawn. xd.png

Hollyfeather is a [censored out to not offend anyone] prissy cat...I can't stand her, lol. Always bent up about the "Warrior Code".

Hmmm...I hate Brambleclaw and Squirrelflight. What happened to the cute, lovable Squirrelpaw?

She said "F*** the world..." and turned into an emo lil brat.

SPOILER ALERT!

Okay, I met Victoria Holmes, one of the Erin Hunter people, and she said she had already written Firestar's death scene.

I also heard that brambleclaw would die as well, and lionblaze would become leader. And hollyleaf would turn evil because she found out she is not 1 of the 3. and she trys to kill lionblaze but he kills her. and the real 3rd apprentice is breezepaw.

Sounds like a load of **** to me...

Edited by Catspwndogs29

The only series I ever liked was the first one. Everything sort of felt like it was repeating after that, with different characters and a slightly different prophecy, and Fireheart and Graystripe were reduced to nitwits after the first series. They should've ended it at that.

I liked the second sereis better, The first one went way too fast.

Tigerstar, Bluestar, Squirrelflight, Blackstar, Mudclaw, Russetfur, Jaypaw, Hollypaw, Lionpaw, Crowfeather, Breezepaw, Nighfcloud, Hawkfrost, Sol, Scourge, Leapordstar, Leafpool, Berruglytail,Graystripe,Cloudtail, Daisy and Firestar.

Edited by RedWolfen

Tigerstar, Bluestar, Squirrelflight, Blackstar, Mudclaw, Russetfur, Jaypaw, Hollypaw, Lionpaw, Crowfeather, Breezepaw, Nighfcloud, Hawkfrost, Sol, Scourge, Leapordstar, Leafpool, Berruglytail,Graystripe,Cloudtail, Daisy and Firestar.

That's a lot of cats.. blink.gif

Firestar's such a spotlight hogger. EVERY SINGLE book has him in it. portraying him as the hero, of course.

Sol is annoying too.

Firestar's such a spotlight hogger. EVERY SINGLE book has him in it. portraying him as the hero, of course.

Sol is annoying too.

Yeah, I wholeheartedly agree...he was even voted as the "best leader" in the Warriors election of 2008, when the best leader was obviously Crookedstar, who ruled his clan wisely and justly, whereas Firestar..is biased, not in his clan half the time, and always looking out for other clans when his clan is in the greater need. Did I mention he's also going senile?

i know, right! graystripe was a little better... at least he disappeared for a while.

my fav. cat is leafstar. thoughtful, kind. not a spotlight hogger.

lol, i had to search up the word senile.

you know, i really wouldn't mind if firestar died in the near future. like, before the series ends. that would be interesting. but somehow i dont think its going to happen....

i know, right! graystripe was a little better... at least he disappeared for a while.

my fav. cat is leafstar. thoughtful, kind. not a spotlight hogger.

lol, i had to search up the word senile.

you know, i really wouldn't mind if firestar died in the near future. like, before the series ends. that would be interesting. but somehow i dont think its going to happen....

I like Graystripe because he had an adventure without being in most of the second series...that was interesting. I was near devastated because he was one of my favorite cats.

I had to think about Leafstar for a minute...heh. I forgot about SkyClan. I think she's a wise leader and perfect for leading a clan, just like Crookedstar is. The deputy of SkyClan...*goes to look in Firestar's Quest* Sharpclaw, had more time in the spotlight than Leafstar had (that's just me, I haven't read it in 7-8 months)..Echosong is one of my favorite cats, mainly because the name is nice (haha).

I honestly truly think that Firestar is going to die..if the Hunters wasn't going to pull any tricks on us. I would still be sad even if he had hogged the spotlight for..err..19 books I believe...just because he was a such an old character. It would be the same as losing Cloudtail, or Mousefur, or Whitestorm if he were still alive.

It's the feeling of losing someone you've known for a long time and just feel that they're always going to be there. It would be horrible for the Hunters in the end when they had to write that death scene. (*goes back to ranting mode about Firestar*) Of course, they would make it all glorious and the best death a Clan Leader could ask for, which would be to die in battle with outside forces defending their clan..yada yada yada... dry.gif

lol. Oh yeah, Echosong! Totally forgot about her sleep.gif Her name IS awesome. *nods*

Oh yeah, and Cinderpelts awesome too.

I have a tendancy to like meddie cats xP

That's a lot of cats.. blink.gif

I know. I don't like most of the Power of Three and New Prophecy cats. There are probably more too haha. Yep, I hate Tawnypelt.

I know. I don't like most of the Power of Three and New Prophecy cats. There are probably more too haha. Yep, I hate Tawnypelt.

I actually agree despite all of those cats..Their personalities are a bit too..overused. At least that's what I feel.

if you hate 3/4 of the cats, then why do you even read the series? :/

Yeah, I wholeheartedly agree...he was even voted as the "best leader" in the Warriors election of 2008, when the best leader was obviously Crookedstar, who ruled his clan wisely and justly, whereas Firestar..is biased, not in his clan half the time, and always looking out for other clans when his clan is in the greater need. Did I mention he's also going senile?

Everyone knows that was set up. I voted for Crookedstar and Firestar's votes went up. dry.gif

Crookedstar was killing kits before they were away from their moms. In the field guide, it said Crookedstar tried to kill Yellowfang and killed his own father.

I voted Leopardstar.

That was Brokenstar, not Crookedstar, who killed kits and all that. Crookedstar was RiverClan's leader.

My least favorites are Daisy, Millie, Berrynose, Breezepelt, and Nightcloud.

Hollytail: Miss goody two-paws protecting the code I no longer want. (I've read too many books about cats protecting this code. I think it needs to change.)

Lionpaw (forgot his warrior name. o.O): Ya-awn. Brambleclaw all over again.

Jaypaw (did he get a new name? I can't remember...): Well, you're just an annoying mousebrain.

-glares-

-shrugs- And there you go, I hate the main characters. I liked SquirrelPAW. But she's pretty boring as a warrior. Other than that, it's a great series. xd.png