Kinkajou Karata

You Most Hated Warrior Cat

Silverstream was pretty. I liked how she looked in the manga.

Barley is the cat who took Ravenpaw in, you don't remember?

I don't like Tigerstar at ALL! Bluestar could whoop his tail easy! The only thing I can praise Tigerstar on is his battle tactics, he's clever, but, cleverness never wins without a sense of right and wrong.

She said barely.

BAAAARELYYYYYYY!

But, Silverstream and Graystripe are very loyal to their Clans, thye wouldn't move into one for very long, it eventually wouldn't work. Besides, it'd always cause them trouble anyway.

well if they were so "loyal" then silverstream wouldn't have saved greystripe in the first place. and greystripe would be dead.

if they were so "loyal" they wouldnt have had kits and they would both still be alive.

if they were so "loyal" then greystripe wouldnt have moved into the river clan camp even temporaily

they would have made it so something would work out between them in the end and still no millie would have been thought of biggrin.gif

She said barely.

BAAAARELYYYYYYY!

So, you yell at her for typo's? wink.gif

Honestly, you all are too concered about typo's..seriously..ITS GONNA HAPPEN.

well if they were so "loyal" then silverstream wouldn't have saved greystripe in the first place. and greystripe would be dead.

if they were so "loyal" they wouldnt have had kits and they would both still be alive.

if they were so "loyal" then greystripe wouldnt have moved into the river clan camp even temporaily

they would have made it so something would work out between them in the end and still no millie would have been thought of

Loyalty can be broken by love. sleep.gif

Its gonna happen, it does, we can't change it, so, Millie isn't horrible, I respect her, and I respect Silverstream, Millie saved Graystripe, so did Silverstream. Honestly, we might as well love Millie just as much.

Edited by MugenBreeder

Typo'd 5 times in a row? With the sam typo?

COINCIDENCE TI3M!!!!11!1!!

Loyalty can be broken by love. sleep.gif

Its gonna happen, it does, we can't change it, so, Millie isn't horrible, I respect her, and I respect Silverstream, Millie saved Graystripe, so did Silverstream. Honestly, we might as well love Millie just as much.

huh.gif ...you know i was being sarcastic when i said "loyal" dont you... ninja.gif

She was saying that their loyalty was broken by their love. They wer loyal each other mor than their Clan.

Good. [/offtopic]

I hate Tigerstar, Daisy, Blackstar, Tawnypelt, and Firestar.

He does! dry.gif Someone on Warriors Wish added up all the moons and days in the series and figured that he's about 7. Edited by Icepelt

Sol, Daisy, Berrynose(must die!). I have a great dislike about Nightcloud and Millie and an even stronger dislike(pretty close to my 'must die' characters) of the high-horse three(Jayfeather, Hollyleaf, Lionblaze).

I love Berrytail and the three. All except Hollyleaf. I don't like Hollyleaf.

I really Don't like Hollyleaf, Firestar gets on my nerves, Berrynose needs to die, Daisy needs to grow a pair if you know what i mean, Mudfur was a prick, Onestar needs to get off his high horse, Nightcloud and Heathertail's brother (i forgot his name) really should die, And then there's spottedleaf, I kond of like her but at the sam time she's like super mary sue ish

buut, Mousefur, yellowfang, bluestar and cinderpelt are prolly the best charries in the series happy.gif Mon opinion but yah

Edited by Tokyo-Oranges

Why does everyone hate Berrystumpytail. I love BST!. sad.gif

If he wasn't a prick Berrystumpytail wouldn't be on my hate list, Buuut he is and I can't stand Honeyfern, She really needs to grow a pair and stop beeing fangirl over BST

And the reason i don't like Nightcloud is not because she stole crow from leafpool but because I just don't like her, last time i checked it's still legal to doslike a cat for no reason except the fact that you dislike them (Then again Crowfeather isn't the most pleasant of cats to begin with)

I don't know why all the Millie bashers, Before she had Greystirpe's kits, She was in all sensdes a clan cat, she hunted, fought and went to gatherings unlike a certian twoleg farm cat, and in LS i was all like nuuuu Dun die Millie! If you do Greystripe will prolly get all emo and suicide on us T_T He dun deserve to be put through all that AND Silverstream approves Millie and I dunno If Feathertail approves of Leafpool or not,

Doo de doo Lol I'm done with my leetle opinion on the matter xd.png a least for now

I know Berrynose is mean but for somereason I still like him.

He does! dry.gif Someone on Warriors Wish added up all the moons and days in the series and figured that he's about 7.

Seven?!?!?!?!?

But when Firestar dies, he only loses a life....Then what happens? Does he magically resurrect as a healthy cat, with the same age but springy as a kitten?

I DESPISE Sol. That lying, cheating *BEEP*!

Berrynose is awesome ^^ And so is Honeyfern. Crowfeather has to die. >.> He needs to make up his mind about who he's in love with.

I DESPISE Sol. That lying, cheating *BEEP*!

I don't like Sol that much either. He annoys the **** outta' me.

Seven?!?!?!?!?

But when Firestar dies, he only loses a life....Then what happens? Does he magically resurrect as a healthy cat, with the same age but springy as a kitten?

My guess is that Leaders rarely die of old age.

I mean, with warrior lifestyle, getting old is not going to help them in combat after a certain point. Eventually, they're just dead weight in a fight, and it's easier for them to take a fatal wound. And then you have the whole failing health thing to take into account.

While human-kept cats might die of old age, they don't have to fight for their territory and their lives and contend with illness with only herbs to cure them. We have vets and emergency hospitals for pets if they are sick or injured as they age. So while our cats might live to be old and just die of old age, I'd doubt that a cat in the clans would.

Or maybe, they have some kind of ritual where they put the leader down. o.=.O Okay, that's a kinda... Morbid thought. And disturbing.

I wanna see it. x3