Kinkajou Karata

You Most Hated Warrior Cat

Yep yep ^^ I was convinced that the forth apprentice would be one of Whitewong's kits and I was right~ But I wasn't expecting Ashfur to be the father. O_o;;;;; Aren't they related or something?

Crowfeather should die. -.- He needs to decide who he loves and Leafpool needs to stop falling in love.

I don't know who Brightheart's sibs where or are but whitewing isn't related to ashfur by her father's side. Her father was taken by Firestar from princess (firestar's sister) and he took him into thunderclan.

I feel sorry for brichfall for thinking he's having kits with whitewing (dose he love her?) and it was all alie. ( i haven't read a lot (two words, not one) of the books in the power of 3 i have read the frist 2 but thats it for now)

Firestar will have 3 of his kin with the power of starclan in there paws . well its not Cloudtail or leafpool. What about Firestar's daughter couldn't she be one of the 3? Jaypaw is for shure but who's the other 2?

My hate list

#1 Onestar - Tallstar wanted him to be strong allies with Thunderclan...but he is now being so hostile...

#2: Berrynose - so annoying.

#3: Firestar - He's been living way too long. JUST DIE ALREADY

#4 Nightcloud - I...just never liked her

My hate list

#1 Onestar - Tallstar wanted him to be strong allies with Thunderclan...but he is now being so hostile...

No, I think Tallstar did not want Mudclaw to become leader because he was over-hostile, like Bluestar's position when she decided whether or not to become deputy. Onestar is not being the old friend he is, and that's fine because of rivalries, but he has to stop being cruel.

Hate to be blunt, but where the heck are you finding that stuff about Ashfur being the father of Whitewing's kits? Where in the heck did Ashfur Whitewing love begin anyway??? mad.gif The only thing I find on Wiki is that the fourth apprentice is a whiteish smoky gray kit with light lime green eyes. Where is everything else that we're spewing around here?

What's this about the three having different parents? The must share the same mother and same father, that kind of closeness doesn't just waltz up on anything. I know Leafpool is the mother (95%) but then again, I will be surprised, because she probably WON'T be cause I think she is. But here's food for the thought:

Let's say Crow IS the father (which he probably is, but he's the only guess I have)

Crow= dark gray, almost black, tom with dark blue eyes.

Leaf= light brown tabby she-cat with amber eyes.

Jayfeather= gray tabby tom with blue eyes.

He could get his fur from Crow; we don't know Crow's family tree aside from his mom Ashfoot, who happens to be a gray she-cat, so Jay could have gotten his fur color from his grandmother. The tabby coat could have easily come from his mother Leaf. His eyes come from his dad Crow.

Lionblaze= golden tabby tom with amber eyes.

Again, tabby stripes from Leaf, and his eyes could come from Leaf. As for the color, we could trace that back to Sandstorm, who was a pale ginger and, well, sand-colored.

Hollyleaf= black she-cat with green eyes.

It would be inevitable for a generation of Firestar's to not have at least one green-eyed cat. The eye color came from her grandad Fire, or grandmom Sand. As for the fur, I figure Crow passed that on. His fur is almost black after all; it could've very easily come from Crow.

So genetics say it is possible all three cats have the same mother, same father. Unless the Erins pull out something we least expect, like, I don't know, Cloudatil x Mousefur

(blink.gif) *shudders at the thought*

#3: Firestar - He's been living way too long. JUST DIE ALREADY

You know, Erin already wrote his death scene.

So genetics say it is possible all three cats have the same mother, same father. Unless the Erins pull out something we least expect, like, I don't know, Cloudatil x Mousefur

(blink.gif) *shudders at the thought*

This would. I would stop caring about the cats that happened to.

Do you know when a cat is in heat the female can end up having kits with more then one tom cat as the father of those kits. A female can get "mated" about 10 times (not all you know eggs take tho) In one week a female cat can get mated with about 10 toms dosen't mean the frist got the job done or the 2nd or the 10th it could be the frist and the 2nd tom or the last and the 5th or just one but thats only happens once in a blue moon or if theres no other toms (I live on farm with many female cats and many males and you kind of can't miss them when they are in heat)

If Leafpool is a mother i will start HATINg all of the warrior books.

Why should firestar die? Mistyfoot is so Much Older she should be killed off frist then mousefur.

Do you know when a cat is in heat the female can end up having kits with more then one tom cat as the father of those kits. A female can get "mated" about 10 times (not all you know eggs take tho) In one week a female cat can get mated with about 10 toms dosen't mean the frist got the job done or the 2nd or the 10th it could be the frist and the 2nd tom or the last and the 5th or just one but thats only happens once in a blue moon or if theres no other toms (I live on farm with many female cats and many males and you kind of can't miss them when they are in heat)

Why should firestar die? Mistyfoot is so Much Older she should be killed off frist then mousefur.

I very much doubt that would happen; not because of the lack of proof but because the Erins would have a hard time explaining it to an audience younger than most of us here. wink.gif Plus there hasn't been a severe heatwave at the Lake yet like there was in Rising Storm.

Why? If Leafpool suddenly figures out she's the mother, then she'll live with guilt. If you hate her, then you'll like how she wallows in guilt and most likely kills herself. (Not likely, but one can dream)

Cats live a long time. Firestar isn't dying of old age, remember. It's probably some badger or fox that makes him kick the bucket. Mistyfoot is a minor but loveable character that, if the Erins kill her off, most fans will probably hate the series. She's probably the only non-hostile link between RiverClan and ThunderClan. That counts for something. Plus, Firestar was getting to be on everyone's nerves. It would be hard to truthfully say you love Firestar as much as you did in the original series.

I very much doubt that would happen; not because of the lack of proof but because the Erins would have a hard time explaining it to an audience younger than most of us here. wink.gif Plus there hasn't been a severe heatwave at the Lake yet like there was in Rising Storm.

Why? If Leafpool suddenly figures out she's the mother, then she'll live with guilt. If you hate her, then you'll like how she wallows in guilt and most likely kills herself. (Not likely, but one can dream)

Cats live a long time. Firestar isn't dying of old age, remember. It's probably some badger or fox that makes him kick the bucket. Mistyfoot is a minor but loveable character that, if the Erins kill her off, most fans will probably hate the series. She's probably the only non-hostile link between RiverClan and ThunderClan. That counts for something. Plus, Firestar was getting to be on everyone's nerves. It would be hard to truthfully say you love Firestar as much as you did in the original series.

That is true. My cousin (even though he's 13) would be too... maleish and daft to understand that rolleyes.gif What do you mean by heatwave? A cat in heat is when they... er, well... want to have kits. Not the weather.

Leafpool would kinda know that she is the mother. She'll wallow in the grief about as much as Yellowfang did.

Cats do live a long time. I heard that most cats live to be about 13 years before they wuzzle off. Firestar is about five years old (5 x 6 = 30, making him 30) so he's not really "old." Dustpelt is older, Sandstorm is older, Graystripe is THE SAME AGE, is anyone yowling for their blood? And why would you hate Mistyfoot? She hasn't murdered anyone. VampireArmy is right about most fans would hate the series if they killed her off. I would, but I'd still read the series. (IM ADDICTED unsure.gif ) And that's true, VampireArmy, I don't love Firestar as much as I did in the first series.

I agree. The little people would have a hard time with that....So would I I would automatically think that Leafpool was a hooker.

*shot*

I loved Yellowfang and she didn't hate herself so much for having the kits she hated herself for the way her kits turned out and having to lied to her clan and loving her leader. Yellowfang was a better cat then leafpool is, yellowfang "ended" her sons live cuz he needed to go for 2 reasons he was a killer and some-one esle would have killed him. Leafpool "if" she's the mom to the 3 had Lionpaw starts being just has evil has yellowfangs son she couldn't kill him and she's a very week she-cat that way. Yellowfang almosted killed herself killing her son but she knew it was the right thing for everyone.

how on earth couldn't leafpool know she's a mom? Was she hit on the head and had the kits removed from her? Did she fall into Moonpool and the kits popped out of the water with her?

Dustpelt and sandstorm are the same age think firestar is a month older i though then graystrip. (i don't care if i get his name wrong i hate him)

*dose brook have kits?*

Why do you hate graystripe?

Probably because he was much more heroic saving cats from Twolegs than he is now, that is sitting around camp and eating all day. Personally, it would have been much more suspenseful and better if Graystripe never came back, simply because of the fact that you'll always wonder what happened to him. Also, he brought Millie to ThunderClan and mostly everybody hates Millie.

Probably because he was much more heroic saving cats from Twolegs than he is now, that is sitting around camp and eating all day. Personally, it would have been much more suspenseful and better if Graystripe never came back, simply because of the fact that you'll always wonder what happened to him. Also, he brought Millie to ThunderClan and mostly everybody hates Millie.

Thank you,I'm one of the people that wishes Graystripe died and wasn't catnaped and "fond" thunderclan again or "fond" milly B*tch. Brook and His son could have just stayed where they where with Her family.

My least favorite character is Firestar...he's broken the warrior code too many times and got away with it every time! And now he's such a goody-goody! And he has lived way too long. I want Bramble to be leader already! DIE FIRESTAR DIE!

My least favorite character is Firestar...he's broken the warrior code too many times and got away with it every time! And now he's such a goody-goody! And he has lived way too long. I want Bramble to be leader already! DIE FIRESTAR DIE!

I would hate the books when Brambleclaw becomes leader. He's just too..strict, monotonous, with no personality. "Abide the code!", "Stay HERE, Squirrelpaw!", etc. etc. He's been a bad goody-goody his whole life.

Too bad Squirrelflight isn't deputy sleep.gif She'd make a nice leader. Squirrelstar. *bursts out laughing*

It's annoying. The PoV characters (Fire, Bramble, Squirrel, Leaf, etc.) are the coolest thing when you're reading the stories in their point of view, but once you reach the next series, all their personality goes POOF and they become boring. =(

Ahem hem. MOSTLY everyone. I happen to like Graystripe... and Millie.

Millie is ok, but Graystripe adds some humor to the story, but reviving him for the dead was dumb. sleep.gif

Graystripe comes back? The power of three's not out here yet, I only finished sunset.

Oh, sorry for spoiling it. I guess I thought this topic assumed that spoilers were ok. >.<

I forget which book he comes back in, but it's soon.