Kinkajou Karata

You Most Hated Warrior Cat

Hollytail: Miss goody two-paws protecting the code I no longer want. (I've read too many books about cats protecting this code. I think it needs to change.)

Lionpaw (forgot his warrior name. o.O): Ya-awn. Brambleclaw all over again.

Jaypaw (did he get a new name? I can't remember...): Well, you're just an annoying mousebrain.

-glares-

-shrugs- And there you go, I hate the main characters. I liked SquirrelPAW. But she's pretty boring as a warrior. Other than that, it's a great series. xd.png

Squirrelpaw had a much better personality as an angry, rebellious cat. Now she's a naggy, following-the-code queen.

I actually like Jaypaw, despite his moodiness. He relates to me, in more ways than one.

Hollytail: Miss goody two-paws protecting the code I no longer want. (I've read too many books about cats protecting this code. I think it needs to change.)

Lionpaw (forgot his warrior name. o.O): Ya-awn. Brambleclaw all over again.

Jaypaw (did he get a new name? I can't remember...): Well, you're just an annoying mousebrain.

-glares-

-shrugs- And there you go, I hate the main characters. I liked SquirrelPAW. But she's pretty boring as a warrior. Other than that, it's a great series. xd.png

It's Hollyleaf. >:0

And Lionpaw is Lionblaze. *nods* and Jaypaw is Jayfeather.... *nods once again*

I origally voted for Blackstar, because I liked him at the time.

I think that berrystumpytail would have been a MUCH better name for that cat. hmph. it was pretty funny when i read it, but now when i see how annoying he is, UGH!

I'd have to say I like Berrynose as a kit more than I like him now.

Yeah! As soon as he becomes warrior, hes all, omg, im SO much better than you!

Maybe the rest of his tail will get....disposed of.....biggrin.gif.

what the **** is wrong with you people??? Leafpool is amazing! And Nightcloud is a... BEEEEEEEEEEP. Look at the way she acts towards her. And she a Crowfeather really don't fit together.

Breezepaw is the last apprentice? WTF. The prophecy is 'kin of Firestar's kin'. Last I checked, Crowfeather and Nightcloud weren't related to Firestar. Unless Breezepaw was actually Leafpool and Crowfeather's kit, which would still make me go wtf.

The 4th apprentice is going to be one of Whitewing's kits. XD She's the only other cat of Firestar's kin that has kits.

I dont like jayfeathers depressing personality but i really like him when hes happy. also the need he and lionblaze have for power is kinda creepy... xd.png

FireStars's medcat of a daughter Leafpool (she should have never came back in that one book)

cloudtail

dasiy

Milly

Graystripe

Nightcloud (she's more like crowfeather there for she's a great mate for him unlike softheart doormate leafpool and i can't wait til leafpool dies and jaypaw becomes a full medcat to all.)

Lionpaw (good for nothing)

brook

stormfur

feathertail

hawkfrost

mothwing

tigerstar

heatherpaw

My favs all time are:

Bluestar

Jaypaw

SandStorm

BrightHeart

lionheart

cinderpelt

cinderpaw

foxtail

Ravenpaw

littlecloud (best medcat of all male med cats he's a shadowclan medcat)

Yellowfang

tawnypelt

squirrelflight

longtail

whitewing

dustpelt

brambleclaw

morningflower

(what was tigerstar's frist mate called this she-cat was brambleclaw and tawnypelt's mom)

(so leafpool had a kitten with crowfeather ?THAts sick she should be kicked out of her clan and forced into windclan then where she belongs)

Goldenflower was tigerstar's first mate. Also, What did Millie ever do? If you want to see who I like, look at my signature, and my avatar.

Goldenflower was one of my all time favs (did she died cuz she's not in the books anymore)

Millie I just plan hate her almosted as much as i hate Leafpool (and who would ever name there kit Leafkit? what where they thinking with that name)

I hate spottedleaf as well i'm glad firestar never mated with that she-cat.

She died. And if you read Firestars Quest, it says in the last chapter why they named her Leafkit. And just hating Millie makes no sense. Shes helping Graystripe! I like Graystripe!

She died. And if you read Firestars Quest, it says in the last chapter why they named her Leafkit. And just hating Millie makes no sense. Shes helping Graystripe! I like Graystripe!

It makes sense why some-one can just hate a cat or person or dog they might not know why but they do.

I won't buy Firestars quest till it comes out in papper back!

Firestars Quest already came out in paperback...

Really cuz target dosen't have it in papperback in there book part of the store but that dosen't mean much.. I guess i need to do some book shopping . Has anyone read the books of tigerstar and his 2nd mate (i forgot her name) i was wondering if they where any good. The millie/graystripe mega i just hate them .

I got it from our library once.

You mean the manga, Tigerstar and Sasha? I guess its okay... I don't really like some of the drawings though.