Kinkajou Karata

You Most Hated Warrior Cat

It would have been better if leaf was a male for more then one reason like he could get a she-cat knocked up but he could still be a medcat. he and squrrel ya i know miss-spelled her name would have been close and had the link leaf did. He won't have been ugly or dumb like leaf.

I have a cat in real life that looks like brambleclaw only that cat i hate in real life and he has a streak of white up the nose (he has green eyes 2)

Princess was a orange and white she-cat i think not shure on the white part but she was orange.

I don't know why you brought up dustpelt he has so many kits i forgot that she-cat that died in the last book was his. and he's diff from firestar .Firestar only mated with sand Once unlike dustpelt and baby popper outer she-cat.

Leaf should have come out tortie going by sand's dad but she didn't (and if you ever have a real tortie shell male he's worth a lot of money cuz there's never been a orange/red black yellow male.) gray and no black just makes the cat weird looking cat .

Princess= a light brown tabby with a distinctive white chest and paws- a kittypet.

That was copied directly out of the book Fire and Ice. You may have one of the books whose allegiances have mistakes in them. (Did you notice that Rowanclaw, Tawnypelt's mate, was turned into a she-cat halfway through The New Prophecy? xd.png )

I brought up Dustie because he is like one of the only cats that have amost all tomcats, aside from Willowpelt, who had two toms and a she-kit. So many warrior she-cats who you see at kithood. Cloud and Bright had a she-kit, White and Birch had two she-kits, Bracken and Sorrel had four kits and three were she-kits, Fire and Sand had two she-kits, that's a lot of she-kits ohmy.gif

Actually, I think there are tortie males; they're usually sterile, I think. I could be wrong about that. I like gray cats. Go Graystripe and Stormfur and Jayfeather! biggrin.gif

Princess= a light brown tabby with a distinctive white chest and paws- a kittypet.

That was copied directly out of the book Fire and Ice. You may have one of the books whose allegiances have mistakes in them. (Did you notice that Rowanclaw, Tawnypelt's mate, was turned into a she-cat halfway through The New Prophecy? xd.png )

I brought up Dustie because he is like one of the only cats that have amost all tomcats, aside from Willowpelt, who had two toms and a she-kit. So many warrior she-cats who you see at kithood. Cloud and Bright had a she-kit, White and Birch had two she-kits, Bracken and Sorrel had four kits and three were she-kits, Fire and Sand had two she-kits, that's a lot of she-kits ohmy.gif

Actually, I think there are tortie males; they're usually sterile, I think. I could be wrong about that. I like gray cats. Go Graystripe and Stormfur and Jayfeather! biggrin.gif

I don't like 2 of those gray cats you named i only like Jayfeather and Feathertail and SilverStream.

I don't like these thunder cats, milly her mate ,her mate's son,cloudtail,ferncloud,leafpool,ashfur,

these windclan cats i don't like Heatherpaw I Hate Her so Bad, crowfeather you sob *slaps* him diss-ing your kits becuz you didn't know about them.Onestar (whats wrong with you? have you been eating the catnip again?) thats it.

Riverclan cats i hate ,Mothwing and thats it but i hate her more then just about every-cat in shadowclan.

Shadowclan Can't think of anyone right now i like blackstar cuz he's better then what they had for leaders for years.

I have only read the frist 3 books and the 6th book in the last set of books so far.

I don't like 2 of those gray cats you named i only like Jayfeather and Feathertail and SilverStream.

I don't like these thunder cats, milly her mate ,her mate's son,cloudtail,ferncloud,leafpool,ashfur,

these windclan cats i don't like Heatherpaw I Hate Her so Bad, crowfeather you sob *slaps* him diss-ing your kits becuz you didn't know about them.Onestar (whats wrong with you? have you been eating the catnip again?) thats it.

Riverclan cats i hate ,Mothwing and thats it but i hate her more then just about every-cat in shadowclan.

Shadowclan Can't think of anyone right now i like blackstar cuz he's better then what they had for leaders for years.

I have only read the frist 3 books and the 6th book in the last set of books so far.

Which one of Gray's sons? You don't dislike Bumblekit do you? sad.gif

I agree, ShadowClan kinda sucked in the leader department for a while. Raggedstar struck me as a noble cat, then came Brokenstar, who I hate a little bit. Nightstar was okay. I'm biased about Tigerstar cause I like bad guys. tongue.gif Blackie is SOOO much better than the rest.

Eclipse and Long Shadows are the ones you haven't read? You should; the rest of the series makes A LOT more sense in the end wink.gif

Being half or so of a series behind, and with no plans to catch up, I have to say Firestar. He is so downright annoying.

And I can't remember all the character names, or even a few of them, or what they did. It's WAY to confusing to keep those names straight.

Being half or so of a series behind, and with no plans to catch up, I have to say Firestar. He is so downright annoying.

And I can't remember all the character names, or even a few of them, or what they did. It's WAY to confusing to keep those names straight.

Just goes to show you how much of a life I lack. Some people can;t pair names and faces of the warriors, and I can pretty much name the description, family, and life story of every other warrior. laugh.gif

Which one of Gray's sons? You don't dislike Bumblekit do you? sad.gif

I agree, ShadowClan kinda sucked in the leader department for a while. Raggedstar struck me as a noble cat, then came Brokenstar, who I hate a little bit. Nightstar was okay. I'm biased about Tigerstar cause I like bad guys. tongue.gif Blackie is SOOO much better than the rest.

Eclipse and Long Shadows are the ones you haven't read? You should; the rest of the series makes A LOT more sense in the end wink.gif

I don't count milly's brats at all as his kits they never should have been born her owners should have fixed the hell out of her so they won't have been born. Gray's son with silverstream i forgot his name his son's so called mate is brook (i hate her aswell) Silverstream and gray's kits are the only kits in my book he has and she's his only mate in my book aswell (tho i hated when they where seeing each other before she died)

I remmber brakenpaw was cinderpelt's brother cuz of dumby gray was to buzy mating silver to train him and firestar trained him and cinderpelt but then her leg was broken so he kind of took over her brother's training.

I remmber Ashpaw was gray and was a few moons younger then braken I don't remmber who cloudtail's litter-mates where tho. (i know princess is his real mom tho)

I don't count milly's brats at all as his kits they never should have been born her owners should have fixed the hell out of her so they won't have been born. Gray's son with silverstream i forgot his name his son's so called mate is brook (i hate her aswell) Silverstream and gray's kits are the only kits in my book he has and she's his only mate in my book aswell (tho i hated when they where seeing each other before she died)

I remmber brakenpaw was cinderpelt's brother cuz of dumby gray was to buzy mating silver to train him and firestar trained him and cinderpelt but then her leg was broken so he kind of took over her brother's training.

I remmber Ashpaw was gray and was a few moons younger then braken I don't remmber who cloudtail's litter-mates where tho. (i know princess is his real mom tho)

You seem to hate a lot of warriors for the littlest reasons. o.o

Anywho, Ashfur and Ferncloud were Cloudtail's littermates.

I...Hate...Sandstorm.

I forgot to read Firestar's Quest after "The First Prophecy," and went right to "The New Prophecy." At first, I didn't notice what had happened. Then, I read Firestar's Quest and I'm like "WTF Sandstorm has personality!" So I reread the original six and I'm like, "Where they hell is all this personality in The New Prophecy!?"

xd.png

I hate Tigerstar. You all know why I do.

(I can relate to Firestar, because of his issues with Sandstorm. You know, Sandstorm saying that Firestar never loved her, always loved Spottedleaf, and Sandstorm was second best and all. I can seriously relate to that. Plus, Sandstorm reminds me of my crush.)

and just a quote from Spiderleg, because it fits into real life for me... "She-cats!" (Some girls really tick me off)

Edited by Everlasting_Darkness

I hate Tigerstar. You all know why I do.

(I can relate to Firestar, because of his issues with Sandstorm. You know, Sandstorm saying that Firestar never loved her, always loved Spottedleaf, and Sandstorm was second best and all. I can seriously relate to that. Plus, Sandstorm reminds me of my crush.)

and just a quote from Spiderleg, because it fits into real life for me... "She-cats!" (Some girls really tick me off)

Just a quote from Feathertail and Tawnypelt, because it fits into real life for me... Feathertail: "Honestly! Do you toms never do anything but argue?" Tawnypelt: "It's what they do best" (Some boys really tick me off)

wink.gif

Gray x Silver = Storm, Feather

Gray x Millie = Bumble, Briar, Blossom

Technically speaking, Ash and Fern weren't Cloud's littermates; they aren't blood related. They just nursed alongside him. Cloud has no brothers or sisters in the warrior world. They should make a manga of what Princess and Smudge do after the Clans leave. It makes me all sad inside that Princess will never see her brother or kit, grandkit, or great grandkits. Wow, she's old xd.png

Most excellent point, Soren. I second that emotion.

Edited by Kinkajou Karata

I...Hate...Sandstorm.

I forgot to read Firestar's Quest after "The First Prophecy," and went right to "The New Prophecy." At first, I didn't notice what had happened. Then, I read Firestar's Quest and I'm like "WTF Sandstorm has personality!" So I reread the original six and I'm like, "Where they hell is all this personality in The New Prophecy!?"

xd.png

I used to hate sandstorm back when she was sandpaw but then she starting growing up and acting her age she's older then fireheart/firestar by months. Tho I hate spottedleaf for even thinking about geting knocked up by fire i'm happy she died.

I think the reason sand and fire only mated once was becuz of that **** of a cat spottedleaf and then leafpool looked kind of like spottedleaf i think that made sand not want a other kit colored like her.

Spottedleaf was a great medcat but she would have made the wosre mom ever she wasn't to have kits and i'm she never did.

I like sandstorm i hate Firestar he's becoming WEEK and i think he only cares about spottedleaf not sand.

I used to hate sandstorm back when she was sandpaw but then she starting growing up and acting her age she's older then fireheart/firestar by months. Tho I hate spottedleaf for even thinking about geting knocked up by fire i'm happy she died.

I think the reason sand and fire only mated once was becuz of that **** of a cat spottedleaf and then leafpool looked kind of like spottedleaf i think that made sand not want a other kit colored like her.

Spottedleaf was a great medcat but she would have made the wosre mom ever she wasn't to have kits and i'm she never did.

I like sandstorm i hate Firestar he's becoming WEEK and i think he only cares about spottedleaf not sand.

I personally liked her better when she was Sandpaw. She's GROWN UP NOW. Le Erins no do grown up kitties good. Jay and Lion will be boring as heck in the next series. dry.gif When did Spottedleaf love Firepaw for only his body?

Spottedleaf= beautiful tortoiseshell with a distinctive dappled coat.

Leafpool= light brown tabby she-cat with a white chest and paws.

Not very alike if you ask me. If you look, you'll find that many cats only had one litter: Fire and Sand, Cloud and Bright, Bracken and Sorrel, Tawny and Rowan, Crow and Night are just a few.

Are you sure Spotted would have made such a bad mother? She seems to look after Leaf and Jay and the rest of ThunderClan very well.

If Fire cared only about Spotted, would he still be Sand's mate? And no, it's not a coverup. Crow mated with Night not for a coverup, but because he apparently loves her, as pointed out in Sunrise. That was brought to my attention by some person on the first page whose name I've forgotten.

just to clarify, as I haven't read sunrise yet... JAYFEATHER, LIONBLAZE, AND HOLLYLEAF ARE LEAFPOOL'S KIDS?!?! Who's their father then!?

just to clarify, as I haven't read sunrise yet... JAYFEATHER, LIONBLAZE, AND HOLLYLEAF ARE LEAFPOOL'S KIDS?!?! Who's their father then!?

Ah, but that would be telling... wink.gif

It's not obvious?

It's not obvious?

It goes both ways wink.gif Be nice and don't spoil the retarded Sunrise, the one I believe is the worst of the whole series but still vital.

Spottedleaf would have been like leafpool as a mom Worthless piece of junk.

Here's some hints about who knocked up leafpool.

His's mate is nightcloud

He's in windclan

He said he loved feathertail then said he loved leaf about 2 weeks after feathertail died.

The end part of his name is Feather

Leaf acts like a nutcase around him and nightcloud hates her when she's around her mate.

Breezepaw is his other son with nightcloud.

He picked nightcloud over leaf ater she told him about the kits .

And here's a big hint look at my Sig his frist name is there.

Hollyleaf couldn't take being half clan and her father not want her so she did some bad things .

Leafpool leafted thunderclan after hollyleaf told all the clans who her and her brother's parents where at the clans meetings on the full moon.

I Hate the writers for what they did to Hollyleaf they should have offed lionblaze .

I think Jayfeather will be craby all his cat life and i don't want him to have a medcat in training.

Spottedleaf would have been like leafpool as a mom Worthless piece of junk.

Here's some hints about who knocked up leafpool.

His's mate is nightcloud

He's in windclan

He said he loved feathertail then said he loved leaf about 2 weeks after feathertail died.

The end part of his name is Feather

Leaf acts like a nutcase around him and nightcloud hates her when she's around her mate.

Breezepaw is his other son with nightcloud.

He picked nightcloud over leaf ater she told him about the kits .

And here's a big hint look at my Sig his frist name is there.

Hollyleaf couldn't take being half clan and her father not want her so she did some bad things .

Leafpool leafted thunderclan after hollyleaf told all the clans who her and her brother's parents where at the clans meetings on the full moon.

I Hate the writers for what they did to Hollyleaf they should have offed lionblaze .

I think Jayfeather will be craby all his cat life and i don't want him to have a medcat in training.

You know, it would have saved a lot of typing and time to have just said his name. X_X But that's the lesson you learn, Everlasting_Darkness: Poke around in Warriors forum topics for too long without reading all the books, and, well... rolleyes.gif

Hey, I like Lionblaze! mad.gif WHY COULDN'T THEY JUST KILL SOL!?! sad.gif

I actually liked the ending of Sunrise. I don't really have anything against any of the siblings. They annoyed me at times but they're all cool. I loved the ending because it was ironic, and Hollyleaf pwned my most hated character single-pawed. =D She became so much cooler to me. And I don't think her craziness was all that crazy. It made sense. Hollyleaf had always been the one who believed the most in the warrior code. It was her whole life. When she found out that everything she thought she knew had been a lie, and that her birth went against her cherished warrior code, she lost it. Besides, she had killed Ashfur before she knew the whole story, and who her real parents were, and she ended up telling the Gathering anyway because she hated Leafpool so much. Heck, I would have done the same exact thing. She's one of my favorite characters now. And I hope she comes back for the 4th arc. smile.gif

What I want to see happen in the new series is Dovekit learning that she's the Third, and training to become a warrior, and Ivykit becoming a medicine cat apprentice so she could be included in the plot and have Jayfeather as her mentor. =D

I actually liked the ending of Sunrise. I don't really have anything against any of the siblings. They annoyed me at times but they're all cool. I loved the ending because it was ironic, and Hollyleaf pwned my most hated character single-pawed. =D She became so much cooler to me. And I don't think her craziness was all that crazy. It made sense. Hollyleaf had always been the one who believed the most in the warrior code. It was her whole life. When she found out that everything she thought she knew had been a lie, and that her birth went against her cherished warrior code, she lost it. Besides, she had killed Ashfur before she knew the whole story, and who her real parents were, and she ended up telling the Gathering anyway because she hated Leafpool so much. Heck, I would have done the same exact thing. She's one of my favorite characters now. And I hope she comes back for the 4th arc. smile.gif

What I want to see happen in the new series is Dovekit learning that she's the Third, and training to become a warrior, and Ivykit becoming a medicine cat apprentice so she could be included in the plot and have Jayfeather as her mentor. =D

Who do you hate? Ashfur or Leafpool? sleep.gif It makes sense to me, too, but I mean, my god she went berserk. blink.gif At least Bluestar's reason for cracking the nut was legit. Where do you think she'll go to? StarClan or the Place of No Stars? huh.gif

YAY! Jay with an apprentice! xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

Oh, I guess that was kind of unclear. xd.png I hate Leafpool, thanks very much. I don't know about Ashfur, his plan was a little crazy and he should have gotten over Squirrelflight a long time ago. But I don't hate him nearly as much as I hate Leafpool and Crowfeather. I don't know where they'll go. O.o I'm still hoping that Hollyleaf is alive and she'll come back to do something evil. tongue.gif

I was hoping jayfeather won't have a medcat in training cuz normaly the older medcat dieds and i don't want her being a medcat for like 4 years witch is like 10000 moons.

I ended up really loving HollyLeaf for everything she did in the last book and hate leaf more then i did the frist time i read about her.

Oh, I guess that was kind of unclear.  I hate Leafpool, thanks very much. I don't know about Ashfur, his plan was a little crazy and he should have gotten over Squirrelflight a long time ago. But I don't hate him nearly as much as I hate Leafpool and Crowfeather. I don't know where they'll go. O.o I'm still hoping that Hollyleaf is alive and she'll come back to do something evil. 

Thank god your not a other one of those idiots who love leaf or love crowxleaf I want to see leaf beheaded .

Ashfur ended up trying to kill his own clan mates and firestar so its a good thing hollyleaf killed him.

I'm hoping Hollyleaf's alive and fond a rogue clan and has some kits so one day her kits can go back to the clans any clan .(i'm not a fan of thunderclan anymore)

Edited by MoonJewels

I think the Erins should start focusing on other clans for a change. Like River or Shadow. ThunderClan is getting really boring. dry.gif

My least favourite cat of all time.... Hmm...

Probably Hollyleaf. She was such a prick.

And PO3!Ashfur. They ripped up the character and gave him an evil twin.

I actually like Sol, lmao. The lake cats need a guy like him, they've become way too soft.

There's been no sudden death in any books other than Sunrise. And I did not like the whole way they made Ashfur's so significant. They're just cats, for crying out loud!

I think the Erins should start focusing on other clans for a change. Like River or Shadow. ThunderClan is getting really boring. <.<

I would've been so darn happy if they'd make a book based of Shadowclan, but they've ripped them up enough that I'm scared it would make them look "omg so just" now.

Riverclan has to be my favourite now.

I was hoping jayfeather won't have a medcat in training cuz normaly the older medcat dieds and i don't want her being a medcat for like 4 years witch is like 10000 moons.

I ended up really loving HollyLeaf for everything she did in the last book and hate leaf more then i did the frist time i read about her.

Thank god your not a other one of those idiots who love leaf or love crowxleaf I want to see leaf beheaded .

Ashfur ended up trying to kill his own clan mates and firestar so its a good thing hollyleaf killed him.

I'm hoping Hollyleaf's alive and fond a rogue clan and has some kits so one day her kits can go back to the clans any clan .(i'm not a fan of thunderclan anymore)

Actually, 4 years is only 48 moons. A moon = a month smile.gif

I agree; it is a good thing Ashfur died, but he was awesome before the Erins used him for evil. mad.gif TAKE SOMEONE ELSE! NOT ASHIE! I like Ashfur, in case you didn't notice. I like SquirrelxAsh better than SquirrelxBramble. But my favorite Squirrel shippy is...

Squirrel x Shrew!!! xd.png

They were made for each other. Why did they kill Shrewpaw? Why not Spiderleg???

They should make a book solely about BloodClan! They pwn. My favorite Clan is SkyClan, but they're already making a super edition for that, so... BloodClan! Scourge pwned everything! They should come back, lay siege to the lake, and kill Sol, Onestar, and possibly Nightcloud. laugh.gif At least Onestar. I like Ashfoot, she'll be Ashstar smile.gif