Kinkajou Karata

You Most Hated Warrior Cat

I was hoping jayfeather won't have a medcat in training cuz normaly the older medcat dieds and i don't want her being a medcat for like 4 years witch is like 10000 moons.

I ended up really loving HollyLeaf for everything she did in the last book and hate leaf more then i did the frist time i read about her.

Thank god your not a other one of those idiots who love leaf or love crowxleaf I want to see leaf beheaded .

Ashfur ended up trying to kill his own clan mates and firestar so its a good thing hollyleaf killed him.

I'm hoping Hollyleaf's alive and fond a rogue clan and has some kits so one day her kits can go back to the clans any clan .(i'm not a fan of thunderclan anymore)

Wow, thanks for calling me an idiot! I really appreciate that. happy.gif

/sarcasm.

I actually like LeafxCrow; they were one of the really romantic (in my opinion) couples in the books.

You should at least be respectful to some peoples' views - calling me an idiot definitely won't get my respect, FYI.

And the Erins already said that they won't make a series solely based on the other Clans, because they've always stuck to ThunderClan.

Which is dumb. I want a ShadowClan series. rolleyes.gif

Thank god your not a other one of those idiots who love leaf or love crowxleaf I want to see leaf beheaded .

Heh, I didn't notice that until you pointed it out, hotarustarr.

I should learn to read more carefully.

Anyway, that's probably the only pairing I've enjoyed throughout TNP and PO3. BramblexSquirrel is unoriginal and LionxHeather isn't to my taste. o_O The rest are really minor and I don't really care about them anyway.

Leafpool is a better rounded character than a lot lately. She's been thrown aside by her former mate and her kits. The trio had no real reason to hate her, either. Yes, she's had to hide them away when they were born, but if I'd realise she was my mother, I'd be really proud. She's a good cat.

I wonder what'll happen to her now, since she's thrown away her position as medicine cat...

I think the Erins should start focusing on other clans for a change. Like River or Shadow. ThunderClan is getting really boring. dry.gif

Squirrel x Shrew!!!

They were made for each other. Why did they kill Shrewpaw? Why not Spiderleg???

They should make a book solely about BloodClan! They pwn. My favorite Clan is SkyClan, but they're already making a super edition for that, so... BloodClan! Scourge pwned everything! They should come back, lay siege to the lake, and kill Sol, Onestar, and possibly Nightcloud. At least Onestar. I like Ashfoot, she'll be Ashstar

Ashfoot i don't think is proud of her son right now cuz of the whole 3 kits in diff clan and with a medcat he made. she really won't be Proud if she knew her son fell for Feathertail then ran after leafpool had kits with her then hooked up with nightcloud.

Tho I don't think she would be a great leader she's kind of a push over and she's like the age of tallstar and he's dead she couldn't fight battles for her clan.

Might sound wierd but Nightcloud would be a great leader she's very strong sometimes and cold acting but she wouldn't be a push over or to hard on her clan either.

I liked FeatherTailXCrowpaw but they had to kill her off and they should have killed off her brother not her. Mistyfoot should have died and not stonefur and what happened to her Mate?

Ok mistyfoot had a mate and a litter of kits what happened to them?

There should be a set of books starting with Riverclan about 2 leaders before there leader they have now and that way we could get to know bluestar's mate and her kits and silverstream and her kits and stuff.

I think shadowclan should have the next set of books starting with brokenstar's father's life and his mom Yellowfang.

Windclan sould get the last set of books and should start out with tallstar's life and moringflower (she's my fav windclan cat) and nightcloud's parents and stuff.

Squirrel x Shrew would have made a great match but the mate she has now isn't bad either.

Shrew should have lived yes and not spiderleg

BrightHeart had a brother that died by the dog pack swiftpaw i think was his name i really liked him. mad.gifdry.gifdry.gif

Brightheart and Swiftpaw weren't brother and sister; they don't even look alike. Brightheart's littermates are Thornclaw, Brackenfur and Cinderpelt.

Wow, thanks for calling me an idiot! I really appreciate that. happy.gif

/sarcasm.

I actually like LeafxCrow; they were one of the really romantic (in my opinion) couples in the books.

You should at least be respectful to some peoples' views - calling me an idiot definitely won't get my respect, FYI.

And the Erins already said that they won't make a series solely based on the other Clans, because they've always stuck to ThunderClan.

Which is dumb. I want a ShadowClan series. rolleyes.gif

I agree wholeheartedly. My favorite shipping just HAPPENS to be CrowxLeaf. Please quit trashing just two or three warriors for so long, MoonJewels. Most of us happen to like Leafpool, so just declare that you hate her and move on. I hate Sol, with a vehement passion, but I'm not going on and on about it. This may be a Warriors hate thread, but bo one likes redundancy THAT much. It gets a little boring listening to how much you hate Leafpool and Crowfeather and their socks after a while.

Brightheart and Swiftpaw weren't brother and sister; they don't even look alike. Brightheart's littermates are Thornclaw, Brackenfur and Cinderpelt.

Thornclaw and brackenfur where's Ever in the same litter if they are even sibs cinderpelt and thornclaw and brackenfur are sibs but.

Your Wrong BrightHeart had 2 brothers and No sisters one of her brothers died as a kit when one of the cough things came to the camp and the other was swiftpaw he died by the dogs right after his sis was hurt by them aka brightheart.

Leafpool and her sister look alike????????????????

NOT ALL CATS FROM THE SAME LITTER LOOKS ALIKE NOT EVEN IN REAL LIFE (THIS YEAR A FEMALE CAT NAMED DOLLY HAD A GRAY AND WHITE TOM AND ALL THE OTHER 3 KITS WHERE WHITE AND GOLD COLORED NOW DO THEY LOOK ALIKE?)

Brightheart and Swiftpaw are not related in any way.

Brightheart has two brothers, Brackenfur and Thornclaw, and a sister, Cinderpelt.

Swiftpaw didn't have any siblings except for Brambleclaw and Tawnypelt, who are half-siblings.

So stop arguing about points you know nothing about.

Brightheart

Mother: Frostfur

Father: unknown tom

Brothers: Thornclaw, Brackenfur (possible half-brother)

Sister: Cinderpelt

Mate: Cloudtail

Daughter: Whitewing

Granddaughters: Dovekit, Ivykit

Swiftpaw

Mother: unknown (in Secrets of the Clans, it is said Goldenflower is the mother, but on the official Warriors site, www.warriorcats.com, Willowpelt is the mother.)

(Assuming Willowpelt is the mother)

Mother: Willowpelt

Father: Patchpelt

Brother: Graystripe

Half-brothers: Longtail, Rainwhisker, Sootfur

Half-sister: Sorreltail

Aunt: Spottedleaf

Grandmother: Dappletail

Nephews: Stormfur, Bumblekit

Nieces: Feathertail, Briarkit, Blossomkit

(assuming Goldenflower is the mother)

Mother: Goldenflower

Father: unknown (presumably Tigerclaw)

Brothers: Brambleclaw (possibly half-), Hawkfrost (half- if Tigerclaw fathered)

Sisters: Tawnypelt (possibly half-), Mothwing (half- if Tigerclaw fathered)

Grandfathers: Pinestar (if Tigerclaw fathered), Smallear)

Grandmothers: Leopardfoot (if Tigerclaw fathered), Speckletail

Uncles: Lionheart, Snowkit

There's some lineage for you. As noted before, it is unknown if Goldenflower or Willowpelt mothered Swiftpaw, so it all depends. You may or may not be right, Hotarustarr.

Correct me if I'm wrong with anything. I copied this info from the family trees on Warriorcats.com, but ancestry is a messy thing blink.gif

Edited by Kinkajou Karata

wikipedia

Shortly after being promoted to a full warrior, Graystripe falls in love with a RiverClan she-cat, Silverstream, after she saves him from drowning, and starts to sneak out of camp to meet her.

He does not have any qualms about killing hated enemies of the Clan, and is responsible for the deaths of Clawface and Darkstripe and also the accidental death of Whiteclaw, who fell off a gorge, Graystripe being unable to save him

Brackenfur, a golden brown tabby tom,He is the son of Frostfur and the littermate of Cinderpelt,

Brightheart, a white queen with ginger patches along her back and a ginger tail.Her mother is Frostfur, which makes her the sister of Thornclaw, Cinderpelt, and Brackenfur (though the later two were from an earlier litter).

(The reasons i still hate Cloudtail is for these reasons)

Cloudtail grows up as an arrogant, loudmouthed apprentice who often refuses to listen to his mentor, Firestar. He is quite slow to understand the warrior code and often takes selfish actions that benefit himself and not the Clan. Cloudtail does not believe in StarClan.During the second half of The New Prophecy series, he shows a brief interest in Daisy.

Darkstripe:

After this fails, he attempts to kill Sorrelkit with deathberries when she discovers his meetings with Blackfoot, Tigerstar's deputy, and he is exiled from the Clan. Darkstripe immediately runs to Tigerstar's side and eventually kills one of Bluestar's children; Stonefur.

Tigerstar:

It is also revealed in Code of the Clans that Tigerstar was the son of Pinestar, the old Thunderclan leader who left his Clan to be a kittypet. This might be why Tigerstar hates Firestar and all non "pure-Clan" cats

Whitestorm's mate is Willowpelt. With Willowpelt he fathered Sorreltail, Sootfur and Rainwhisker ( i think hate his daughter and i think sootfur is dead and rainwhisker finally grown up in the newer books. and he's dead rainwhisker)

Sootfur is killed during the attack of the badgers invading ThunderClan camp.

Ashfur's resentment of Brambleclaw is also subconsciously motivated; he has never been able to forgive Brambleclaw for his father Tigerstar's actions, mainly his killing of Brindleface, Ashfur's mother.

However, it is revealed in Long Shadows that he has never been angry with Brambleclaw, just Squirrelflight. It was he who helped Hawkfrost and Tigerstar to try and kill Firestar in Sunset to "show her [squirrelflight] what pain really was." He tries to do this again by attempting to kill Lionblaze, Jayfeather, and Hollyleaf in the forest fire in Long Shadows, but he released them when Squirrelflight reveals they aren't her kits, so hurting her in that way would not work. His mother is Brindleface, and his father is unknown. Brindleface was killed by Tigerstar in A Dangerous Path. He has one sister, Ferncloud,

Brambleclaw's grandparents are Pinestar and Leopardfoot

In Long Shadows, it is revealed that Spiderleg and Daisy are no longer mates, and that Spiderleg "never really wanted kits in the first place." Daisy is a permanent member of ThunderClan, but she is not a warrior; she remains in the nursery throughout the series because of her kits and to help the queens.

(haha i knew he never wanted them kits he just wanted the actions to make kits but not the geting the kits )

Leafpool is also featured in a play written by Victoria Holmes, titled After Sunset: We Need to Talk, in which she appears to have something to tell Crowfeather, but then denies it after Crowfeather confesses that he has taken a new mate, Nightcloud, in WindClan

It is revealed in that he was killed by a falling tree branch during a storm between Sunset and The Sight

Swiftpaw

Son of Goldenflower and an unknown tom, and half-brother to Brambleclaw and Tawnypelt.

Crookedstar's relationships with the other cats in his Clan are relatively unknown, a trend that is common for non-ThunderClan cats. His most prominent family member is Silverstream, his daughter, for whom he harbors an immense soft side. It could be thought that Silverstream led Crookedstar to StarClan when he died.

Stonefur is one of the "half-Clan" cats accused during Tigerstar's rule over TigerClan during The Darkest Hour, and is ordered to kill his apprentice, Stormpaw, and his sister, Featherpaw, in order to prove his loyalty. When he refuses, Tigerstar orders Darkstripe to kill him. Stonefur, despite being half-starved and weakened due to his imprisonment, defeats Darkstripe soundly. Tigerstar then orders Blackfoot to finish the job, and Stonefur's throat is torn out by Darkstripe while Blackfoot holds him down.

Willowshine is the daughter of Mosspelt.

The real reason i hate crowfeather he falls in love with feathertail then she dies and about a week latter he's chasing after leafpool like she's in heat

He so called fell for her 2 soon after feathertail died and i think he's still in love with feathertail and sense leafpool acted a lot (two words, not one) like feathertail he started seeings a lot (two words, not one) of things like feathertail in leafpool so deep down he still loves feather not leaf he just thinks he loved leaf.

I can't stand Jaypaw. I definitely didn't need the cat version of Daredevil. He also comes over as quite arrogant.

However, I'm just in the middle of Power of Three, so my opinion might change in the future.

Edited by Morgaln

I currently dislike Blackstar, acting as if the life of a warrior should be sunshine and rainnows.

I can't stand Jaypaw. I definitely didn't need the cat version of Daredevil. He also comes over as quite arrogant.

However, I'm just in the middle of Power of Three, so my opinion might change in the future.

Jaypaw/Jayfeather is my fav of the 3 or was thill that last book now he and Hollyleaf are my favs tho i still don't like there brother lion .

Jayfeather is a great medcat like the medcats before him cinderpelt (wasn't very good so was a ok medcat) Yellowfang she was a great medcat. (i don't count leafpool as a medcat)

Jaypaw/Jayfeather is my fav of the 3 or was thill that last book now he and Hollyleaf are my favs tho i still don't like there brother lion .

Jayfeather is a great medcat like the medcats before him cinderpelt (wasn't very good so was a ok medcat) Yellowfang she was a great medcat. (i don't count leafpool as a medcat)

I hate to tell ya, but whether you count her as a medicine cat or not, she is one. How come you don't hate Yellowfang as much? She had kits too. It was a FORBIDDEN love. And she caused much more trouble with her kit than Leafpool ever did.

Ashfur and Ferncloud's father is Whitestorm, as it says on warriorcats.com.

I hate to tell ya, but whether you count her as a medicine cat or not, she is one. How come you don't hate Yellowfang as much? She had kits too. It was a FORBIDDEN love. And she caused much more trouble with her kit than Leafpool ever did.

Ashfur and Ferncloud's father is Whitestorm, as it says on warriorcats.com.

Warriors.com Gets THINGS WRONG ALL THE TIME DON'T TRUST WHAT THEY SAY DUH.

Wikipedia IS CHECKED ALL THE TIME FOR MISSTAKES.

THE REASON I LIKE YELLOWFANG IS CUZ : SHE MIGHT HAVE FELL IN LOVE WITH HER LEADER AND HAD THERE KITS BUT SHE KNEW SHE HAD A MISSTAKE BY MATING WITH HIM.She and her leader where REALLY IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER UNLIKE (LEAFPOOL AND CROW ,BLUESTAR AND OAKHEART ,SPIDERLEG AND DAISY NONE OF THOSE CATS REALLY LOVED EACH OTHER THEY ONLY MATED NOT LOVED) YELLOWFANG didn't run away from her kits or clamed them as her in the end LEAFPOOL NEVER WOULD HAVE. YELLOWFANG killed off her EVIL son cuz it was best for her new clan and ever cat even tho it hurt her sooooooooooooo badly.

Yellowfang never what SHE WAS DOING WITH THE MEDCAT STUFF UNLIKE LEAF .

LEAFPOOL ALMOSTED LET 6 CATS DIE BECUZ SHE COULDN'T THINK RIGHT HER HEAD WAS IN THE CLOUDS.

YELLOWFANG never even once almosted yet a cat die that she could save .

Cinderpelt i loved her but her path was for Warrior not medcat and thats why a 3rd of her clan died when she was medcat.

Leafpool RIPPED A CLAN APART BECUZE OF CROW SHE HELPED PUSHED HER DAUGHTER TO HER DEATH AND TO KILLING ASHFUR SHE MADE THE WHOLE CLAN LOOK LIKE TRASH ALL BECUZ OF HERRRRR.

BROKENTAIL/BROKENSTAR HELPED KILLED 2 YOUNG KITS he could have BEEN LIKE TIGERSTAR.

tigerstar killed most of shadowclan's kits becuz he pushed them into training and he killed stonefur and a lot (two words, not one) of other cats HE WASN'T FROM FORBIDDING LOVE .

Tigerstar's father Turned into a kittypet when he was still the leader of the clan he just lefted when tigerkit was a baby kit only 3 moons old and look the way he turned out.

THE REASON I LIKE YELLOWFANG IS CUZ : SHE MIGHT HAVE FELL IN LOVE WITH HER LEADER AND HAD THERE KITS BUT SHE KNEW SHE HAD A MISSTAKE BY MATING WITH HIM.She and her leader where REALLY IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER UNLIKE (LEAFPOOL AND CROW ,BLUESTAR AND OAKHEART ,SPIDERLEG AND DAISY NONE OF THOSE CATS REALLY LOVED EACH OTHER THEY ONLY MATED NOT LOVED) YELLOWFANG didn't run away from her kits or clamed them as her in the end LEAFPOOL NEVER WOULD HAVE. YELLOWFANG killed off her EVIL son cuz it was best for her new clan and ever cat even tho it hurt her sooooooooooooo badly.

LEAFPOOL ALMOSTED LET 6 CATS DIE BECUZ SHE COULDN'T THINK RIGHT HER HEAD WAS IN THE CLOUDS.

Cinderpelt i loved her but her path was for Warrior not medcat and thats why a 3rd of her clan died when she was medcat.

Leafpool RIPPED A CLAN APART BECUZE OF CROW SHE HELPED PUSHED HER DAUGHTER TO HER DEATH AND TO KILLING ASHFUR SHE MADE THE WHOLE CLAN LOOK LIKE TRASH ALL BECUZ OF HERRRRR.

BROKENTAIL/BROKENSTAR HELPED KILLED 2 YOUNG KITS he could have BEEN LIKE TIGERSTAR.

tigerstar killed most of shadowclan's kits becuz he pushed them into training and he killed stonefur and a lot (two words, not one) of other cats HE WASN'T FROM FORBIDDING LOVE .

Tigerstar's father Turned into a kittypet when he was still the leader of the clan he just lefted when tigerkit was a baby kit only 3 moons old and look the way he turned out.

Okay, you still haven't really convinced me. No, not even with the almost-all-caps. I really am tired of arguing over something none of us can change, except for the Erins. Can we please move off the subject? No disrespect at all, but I'm very impatient and I love CrowxLeaf. Sorry if I act curt.

Who do we both hate? We can start there. wink.gif

Spelling and Grammar called; they'd like to have a word with you laugh.gif

Spelling and Grammar called; they'd like to have a word with you laugh.gif

If there was a mild finger button on here i would be giving you many of them!!!!!!!!

Spelling and Grammar are off helping my cousin at the mo, terribly sorry for the inconvenience. laugh.gif

I'm a huge fan of wikipedia, and I know the authors make mistakes now and then, but who knows the Warriors series better than the authors?

Edited by Kinkajou Karata

... Thread name is spelt wrong.

*eyeroll* My most hated Warrior cat is.... Erm.... D: *can't think of any* I haven't read the books for ages.

Brightheart and Swiftpaw are not related in any way.

Brightheart has two brothers, Brackenfur and Thornclaw, and a sister, Cinderpelt.

Swiftpaw didn't have any siblings except for Brambleclaw and Tawnypelt, who are half-siblings.

So stop arguing about points you know nothing about.

No, actually, Graystripe and Swiftpaw are brothers. You can check the warriors official site, though that may not help much.

Any other books with cats thats any good? Cuz I only remmber one other book with a cat it in but i can't remmber the name maybe its Timecat or something like that a black cat is on the cover.

Caps hurt meh eyes. x.x And Yellowfang is way better than Leafpool.

Yellowfang was a great medcat and is a great starclan medcat even tho starclan dosen't really get hurt like the living cats do.