Kinkajou Karata

You Most Hated Warrior Cat

what, now they're going to resurrect her? I mean, I thought that the other two powers were quite enough. If they discover that they have THAT power, oh that may want me to headbash against a wall.

I mean seriously. They have enough "woo! magic kitteh!" stuff already! they don't need MORE powers.

yes definatly. if they do that, it would ruin it all

bringing back dead cats, but as far as i know, that doesn't exist.

Wait, what power? o.O

lol, There IS no other power. Highlight darkangel's entire sentence and reread it highlighted. xd.png You'll get it then (I missed the point till I highlighted it). darkangel's talking about Hollyleaf's death/maybe not dead plot, I think..

Yeah but...resurrection? If the Erins do that, I'll quit reading the series. :x They're powerful enough already. Besides, dead cats are already fighting.

Yeah but...resurrection? If the Erins do that, I'll quit reading the series. :x They're powerful enough already. Besides, dead cats are already fighting.

Same here. :x

If they get more powers, i will begin hating Lionblaze and Jayfeather like I hate Firestar and Graystripe. :x

Yeah, which is kinda sad, because I rather like them. They're quite Stue-ish already. No need for more powers.

they're ok, but NO MORE POWERS!!

yea

I think after they finish omen of the stars, they should stop.

I mean seriously, they've stretchd every single aspect of any plot they could possibly have (except for zombie kittehs, but Tigerstar and Hawkfrost do that just fine)

Yeah, all the dead cats are still...like, alive, but...dead...oh, whatever. They can still touch the living world.

I would like to see their skeletons get thrown into a fire after they are thrown into the amazon river and eating by piranha, but that's just me.

or a vine dragon comes and eats everyone....

Snow, no 0ffense, but...I wish you'd stop. ^^"

What's wrong with all of the characters? I agree some are just...bleh, but not all of them.

The books are way overrated, and the fact that there are 82.61 RPs in the other RPs section makes me want to put my murderin' face on.

Snow, no 0ffense, but...I wish you'd stop. ^^"

What's wrong with all of the characters? I agree some are just...bleh, but not all of them.

i agree a lot. some characters *cough*Firestar*cough* do need to die, but some are perfectly fine.

How can you not like Blackstar? D: He's not too nice, like Firestar, or too mean, like Onestar.