Kinkajou Karata

You Most Hated Warrior Cat

EXACTLY

Its those kind of people (and cats..) that stick to rules." Oh, don't do this, oh, don't do that" it gets REALLY annoying D:

And Firestar is extremely boring. As is Brambleclaw. But I like Brambly. He just needs to forgive Squirrely.

I can't really say I hate anyone. A few I love them so much I just want to PUNCH THEIR F-ING FACE IN but, no, I really don't hate anyone. Hmm, let me re-think that...

Anyways, I'm not sure whether or not I hate Squirrelflight. I mean, I can sympathize with her and I think her kits and mate should forgive her.

I hate Bramble and Squirrel's relationship. >.>

In the beginning, it was... an utterly useless and stupid argument.

"Oh so, you don't want to save my sister until Firestar comes back" = "You don't understand me >["

... It's just... Just irritating! And then she probably hurts Ahsfur later on after dumping him. >.> I really hate those parts.

Brambleclaw is okay...

EDIT: I hate ThunderClan cats. I mean, yeah, they already came from a journey, but you should be freaking GLAD they're back. But nooo. >.> They are also irritating. Like Mousefur. I hate her. >.> They also moon the cats that receive signs from StarClan. And they don't give you an ounce of privacy. >.>

Edited by Konayuki of the Spirits

Not necessarily...Squirrely and Leafy were doing a pretty good job hiding it, IMO.

Oh, okay. I knew that tongue.gif

And yeah, if Holly hadn't interfered, then Jay and Lion probably would've forgiven them.

Yeah, she sticks to the rules too much. I'm pretty sure I've posted this at least three times, so I'ma shut up.

I HATE HOLLYYYYYY

You think Holly whines?

Look at Dovepaw. *glares* I wish she'd just accept her power already!

Lol, me too.

And Ivypaw: Oh lookie, my sister has a secret that she won't tell me. And I'm all better than she is, so I'm going to brag about it without telling her because I'm all mad at her and Hawkfrost is so much awesomer than Dovepaw 'cause he's from STARCLAN.

Yeah, I find those two sisters ALMOST as annoying as Hollyleaf.

Can't they just work something out? Same with Squirrelflight and Leaf(erm, second part escaping me cuz I don't have time to remember her name, LOL. It was pool, wasn't it?)and Brambleclaw. Just build a bridge and get over it. ITS YOUR CLAN, JEEZ...

On the otehr side, I would love to see Lionblaze as leader. Yes. Make Firestar retire and make Brambleclaw die or something, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LIONSTAR!!!

*throws party*

I remember when my friends pretended to have a funeral for Bluestar, LOL

Yeah...good times...

The other thing, is how much more complicated everything has gotten. I kind of miss the simplicity of the first few books. Now its, "No you're not my mom I'm a secret love child from a cat from another clan and no one knew and I was just randomly told you're not my mom so PSSH." Or, "Oh, yeah, she's our kin! she's the last one of the three! Let's tell her that she can't tell her sister so their relationship goes underwater!" "I am rejecting you cuz I love Brambleclaw and then Imma lie about our kits so we break up kthanksbaii"

It gets old ;-;

Eh, my opinion, but I remember getting a hedache or two in the PoT, LOL

Oh god, I got so many migranes for PoT. And what's with Sol, the creeper kitty who seems to know everything and is horribly ugly?

Sunrise was so confusing at the part about Sol. First Lion is holding Holly back, then Holly is holding Lion back. I have no idea which side to take.

He like, controls cats' minds o.O It creeps me out.

I say StarClan...when you think about it, she's not EVIL like Tigerstar or Darkstripe. Though she's not GOOD(necessarily...), I don't think she'd go there. She's too soft and everything...