Kinkajou Karata

You Most Hated Warrior Cat

lol.

Hawkfrost still turns Ivypaw against her own freaking sister, and he KNOWS what she's going to do about it. but seriously, against her own FREAKING SISTER?!

Yeah, but IMO it's partly Dovepaw's fault. If she would just tell Ivypaw about her stupid power, then none of this would happen. If anything, they would just quarrel a little, but then Ivy hopefully woulda told Dove about Hawk. She almost did, remember?

yeah, but it's sad that Hawkfrost has to take advantage of Ivypaw's naivete...

still... I hate how none of the cats ever talk anything out sad.gif i mean, if squirrel and the kits and brambly had a sit down familiy conversation the whoel animosity would be avoided. Same with Ivypaw and Dovepaw!

I know right? And they would have if not for Holly. dry.gif Ivy and Dove share the blame.

I hate all of the cats I mentioned above. dry.gif And they're all so STUBBORN.

I know, right?

Why did HOLLY have to ruin Leafy's life?

And why did Crowfeather have to help? I mean...well I already said this...well whatever.

I'm not sure what you mean by Holly ruining Leafy's life. Besides the whole I-will-reject-your-talk-with-us thing.

remember? She made Leafy resign from being a medicine cat when she confessed tothe entire gathering people that Leafy's her, Jayfeather, and Lionblaze's mother at the end of Sunrise...

OHRITE. *facepalm* Yeah, I seriously don't see why she needed to do that. She ruined a LOT of cats' lives by telling it at a GATHERING.

I don't see why she couldn't've called a clan meeting within her own clan, but NOOO, she had to go and tell EVERYBADY.

I read on another forum that Brightheart's a control freak.

And I was like, what?!

doyou think she's a control freak?

I don't see how Cloudtail would be one either. xd.png

I just hate how cats who don't believe in StarClan *cough*Cloudtail, Mothwing *cough* live in the Clans.

Does Millie believe in StarClan? or daisy?

we werent told enoug about them I think, I was just wondering if you guys picked up anything that I missed :/

I don't think they do, but I'm not sure. At least one of them don't; it was mentioned in Fading Echoes, I think.

I don't think they believe in it, per se, they simply accept that belief because of the Clan, I think. At least, that's the impression I got. wink.gif

I agree, Infinis.

I'm pretty sure Cloudtail doesn't believe in StarClan, and everybody knows that Mothwing doesn't. I don't see how she can be a medicine cat. >_>

Edited by Stunningfire

I alwasy thought that knowing your herbs and poultices weren't enough to be a med cat.

I was wrong. dry.gif

stupid mothwing. give your spot up and go drown yourself in the lake like a good RiverClan kitteh.

okay, okay cloudtail-killers, i heart cloudtail!

and i love jayfeather, leafpool, and sorreltail

my FAVORITE would have to be yellowfang and cinderpelt.

oh wait...this is a hate thread...hmm...i HATE crowfeather, i used to like him, but he is such a.....censorkip.gif! and of course, tigerclaw. he killed brindleface! he almost killed brightheart!

OMG how could i forget, i hate hate hate DAISY soooooooooo much!

oh yes, and hollyleaf. i partied when she died! and i partied when scourge killed tigerclaw/star!

Edited by glamoursea2

i agree with everything you've said except for the tigerstar thing....

he's evil.

he does evil stuff.

he's the villain of the story.

sometimes characters have to die.

and we like Cloudtail and Brightheart too, but we were just talking about what someone else said.

But seriously, back to what we were talking about a couple of pages ago, he turned Ivypaw against...

won't complete my sentence cuz im too lazy to change to white for spoilers tongue.gif but you know what I mean, Stun.

Yes, but it was on Tigerstar's command, and besides, they had to recruit cats for their army, right?