Kinkajou Karata

You Most Hated Warrior Cat

hmmmmmmmmmmmmrmmmmmmrmmmm...

that means you would be killing poor old Cloudy? ;/

True, then he will be the only one left. At least he changed his name.

I hate him too.

Spoiler: He should at least stop treating Rosekit and Toadkit as if they were unclean or something. I mean, they are his kits no matter what. Also, Firestar should die already and leave the clan to Brambleclaw. Then Brambleclaw should:

A. Kill off Dasiy, Millie, and all other Kittypets/Rouges/Loners

B. Leave them on a "quest"

C. Break the clan in half

to purify the bloodline even the slightest bit.

Edit: Colors aren't working

(Add Spiderleg to the list)

That would make him into another carpy Tigerstar remake. In a worse condition than the original himself.

True but Daisy,Millie and Purdy just sit around the camp. Then they should die during an ambush or something. ThunderClan needs to stick to their clan instead of recruting worthless members. *Sigh*

A lil' bit sorry for Grey here, but still...

Daisy...come on, really? you are SOOO mary stuish. if you were a human I would say you were 'girly and useless' but youer' a cat so that doesn't really make sense in context.

IKR!

And I've already ranted bout Millie a bunch of times, but I just want to say this;

What the HECK is her point in the story? Just to be Graystripe's mate? She hasn't exactly done anything else, except in the manga, which I haven't read but I know she's prolly in it because Graystripe said, when he came back, that she helped him out in escaping, et cetera. Is her point to just bear kits? They aren't even pure blood (haha harry potter term) from the clan, they're halfies. So...yeah... dry.gif what's your point in life, Millie?

Why are you people so obsessed with the "pure blood" thing. =P

I guess, the fact that many of the cats are makes them a little hypocritical. But Cloudtail, even though I don't like him that much, shouldn't be killed off.

And what about Stonefur? He was half ThunderClan, half RiverClan.

But he was awesome. I don't think he deserved to die, just because he wasn't "pure blooded".

well it's really Tigerstar's fautl that he died, right? And that contributed to the plotline, it made it interesting... but yes, Stonefur was awesome X3

but still, he's a WARRIOR. I think that he'd be able to escape either way.

not that I've read the manga though... dry.gif never really was a fan for mangas anyways. What DOES Millie do anyways?

Put spoilers in white though for other people's benefits, and you don't need to worry about me because I doubt I'll ever be bored enough to read manga.

I don't know, it's been a while since I've read the manga. All I can remember is Millie helped Graystripe escape out from Twolegplace and helped him fight rogues or something.

Greystripe's a freaking WARRIOR he could do that by himself! I'm disappointed in your dependency, Greystripe! shame on you, it's no wonder that Brambleclaw took the position as deputy instead of you!

you know, I sorta thin kthat's the reason they chose brambles over him :3

well at least I hope thats the reason why.

but maybe it was a new situation, and Millie helped him get out, he might not have been able to on his own.

Yeah, he needed help. The only reason Brambly was chosen was because they didn't know whether or not he was alive.

Personally, Brambleclaw makes a better deputy. Graystripe was soft like Firestar. xd.png

no i mean when Grey came back, Firestar still chose Brambly over Grey

and i'm GLAD.

BRAMBLY FTW X3

gotta love brambles

no, that was ashy who needed to forgive squirrely

well.... ashy dies...

Including the OTHER three [Holly, Lion, and Jay]. They're all...bleh. Especially Holly. T_T