Kinkajou Karata

You Most Hated Warrior Cat

lol. little late thar with the spoilerz

but yeah. I hate holly too.

And Firestar did help out with the Hawkfrost and Mudclaw situation, and that was nice. So why is onestar so meann? sad.gif

Yeah, and I feel all sad when I see how far their friendship had gone and now Onestar is acting like their worst enemies and have been his entire life. :<

he does? *forgets and needs a reread*

Well anyways.

Lets hate on the next cat in line...

ahh...

wlel I dunno if you hate Scourge..

but any more cats you hate? :/ its fun to hate on things isnt it, SOMETIMES?

Oh, I've missed a lot of posts...

Yeah. I was so sad when Stonefur died.

And Whitestorm. *cries*

I don't really hate any cats though, to tell the truth. I've only read the first series.

Like I said; I'm not a big Cloudtail fan. But as for hate...no-one, really.

Perhaps Bone?

I like Leafy a tad bit more than Squirrely. She's just plain annoying sometimes. I liked SquirrelPAW, though.

Oh yes plz.

HE IS SO TOTALLY UNLOYAL; THREE MATES!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? AND THEN HE MAKES LEAFPOOL LEAVE HER CLAN WITH HIM AND HE IS *SO* ARROGANT. AND THEN HE TREATS HIS KITS LIKE DIRT. THEY'RE HIS KITS, FOR STARCLAN'S SAKE!

IKNOW!!

And then he's like "come with me!" but the right thing to do, if he TRULY liked Leafpool, would be to say "k well you're a medicine cat so I really can't, I'm sorry," and then go back to his clan but really stil lbe friends.

what he did was SO MUCH WORSE in SO MANY LEVELS.

he took her away, and had to have Leafpool DECIDE to leave, and then when she went away, he didn't understand and didn't TRY to understand so then he treated her like dirt the rest of the book.

MEEYYYBEEEEE he still has FEEEEEEEHHHLINGS for her and thats going to be REEEEVEEEEEEAAALLLLED In Night Whispers.

It annoys me how much the Hunters concentrate on Leafpool, Jayfeather, and Lionblaze.

I mean, not ingeneral, but about the mother thing and crowfeather too... dry.gif

get OVER it, she's your real mother, its not like she abused you or anything, I mean, she's just PROTECTING you.

then holly had to go and ruin it.

WELL ANYWAYS.

Crowfeather, you are all of our sworn enemy.

I personally think he still loves her. Deep down inside. tongue.gif Leafpool still loves him, that's for sure.

nONONONNONONONON

bad leafy! bad leafy! can't you see how bad he is?!

we can't have that...if they get back together, I don't know what I'll do! ohmy.gif

no, srsly.

Don't do that.

Ok. I need someone to clear this up for me. The more i think about it the less sense it makes. Why was Rusty such a big deal when they brought him to the forest? Shadowclan had already let in boulder several moons before....

Ya, leaders get old, and die of sickness. They do stop fighting after a while though, resort to just leading. Thats what Tallstar did the last few moons of his life.

Tallstar=Best leader

I just finished sunrise, and i now hate hollyleaf.

Spoiler!

Derp, people cant find out im not perfect thunderclan cat even though 3/4 of my clan isnt purbred. *Kills one of clans strongest warriors to keep it secret that she is just like everyone else in the clan*. (a couple moons later) Derp, i reveal secret in front of everybody after ruining my life for the past 3 moons trying to keep it a secret. Derp, ruin leafpool's, jayfeather's, lionblaze's, my own, firestar's, sandstorm's, squirrelflight's, brampleclaw's, Crowfeather's and pretty much the rest of thunderclan's lives. *que worst attempted murder ever.* EAT THESE DEATHBERRIES NOW!!! Um... no? BAHHHH!!! *Run away, suicide, thus ruining my brothers lives even more.*

Hollyleaf is on overdramatic idiot who was always meant to die.

And lionblaze sure is a weeny for the greatest warrior in history.

yes he was.

And the reason why Rusty was such a big deal was because ShadowClan never let anyone know where Boulder came from.

Anyways...yeah...thats why we all hate Holly.

I like Tallstar and Mistystar. ;3

Firestar may be nice but he's not crazy mean like Onestar or completely insane like Bluestar turned out to be so he's alright.