Kinkajou Karata

You Most Hated Warrior Cat

O rly? Again, spoiler; highlight to read

She killed Ashfur o.O Isn't that evil?

Then again, I hate her, so I'd say DF tongue.gif

I. Despise. Spottedleaf.

She's such a stalker, and she's dead. She needs to get the heck out of the books. >.<

And Firestar. They're just so annoying I want to wring their necks. They're too PERFECT. >.< I hate all of ThunderClan aside from Cloudtail. ThunderClan never does any wrong, aside from in Bluestar's Prophecy. And then they had their own special intentions for doing it.

But... I love ShadowClan. So. Much.

Though, I do wish that Tawnypelt would pick up her kits and get her rear out of there. Kinkfur is my all-time favorite character. <3

Firestar too nice. We already told you. >.<

It hasn't even been confirmed that she's dead. o.O

Not necessarily...there could be, like, secret [highlight; spoiler]tunnels that have air in them and stuff, and maybe prey.

She may of done those things, but she didn't run around murdering random cats like Tigerstar or Brokenstar. She killed Ashfur for a reason. And, yeah, you never know. She could have survived.

Hollyleaf is srsly annoying...I hope she died.

But yeah, there's still a chance that she's alive. After all, nobody ever saw her in SC/DF.

I'm not saying I like her or hope she went to StarClan, I'm just saying that anything could have happened.

Warrior Purgatory anyone?

I've only read series one, but...

I don't like Cloudtail. I mean, seriously: he's a moron.

Although, he did get better after his experiences with the Twolegs...

But that's why I liked him. xd.png He's not like Hollyleaf, who always follows the warrior code and always listens. dry.gif

unless they're a brightheart kit.

You know, with an eye ripped out.

Though i do enjoy Brightheart... i saw her picture in the Cats of the Clans guidebook thingy or whatever and I nearly started crying; i had no idea it was THAT bad.

xd.png

i feel like a crybaby sad.gif

Huh, okay. *still confused*

Anyway, I nearly cried, too, when I saw Brightheart's pic sad.gif *huggles teddybear and Dark*

D'aww *huggles back*

She was scratched byt he dog pack when she and Swiftpaw went out as apprentices to go see if they could impress Bluestar (this was when she was having the Anti StarClan tantrum and refused to apprentice/warriorize anyone because she was afraid of traitors) and get rid of the dog pack so that Bluestar would make them warriors. Then Swiftpaw died and Brightpaw (heart) got her eye and left side of face scratched out. sad.gif

I liked Bluestar more when she went nuts. x3 She was more cliche before she went crazy and after she went nuts she was way better. lol

Hollyleaf is srsly annoying...I hope she died.

But yeah, there's still a chance that she's alive. After all, nobody ever saw her in SC/DF.

I swear I will be pissed if shes still alive. good riddance.

I actually preferred bluestar when she was not so crazy..

Brightheart got her eye ripped out when Swiftpaw convinced her to help him find out what was killing cats (which was dogs, by the way). Remember?