Kinkajou Karata

You Most Hated Warrior Cat

O rly? Daisy at least is some help for kits. Not really. She panics too much.

Berrynose is awesome <3

I don't actually mind "impure" blood that much.

I mean, ShadowClan can be pretty terrible at times. I don't blame most of the cats who leave it.

Brambleclaw is pure enough, isn't he? I mean; Tigerstar started off in ThunderClan.

maybe that vine dragon should eat Tigerstar too....

But then what would be the point of the series? Every book [at least, every good book with a good plot] has a villain, and Tigerstar is that villain.

But of course you liek Hawkfrost don't you wink.gif

just kidding.

Daisy should learn to be a freaking warrior! She's SOOOO Mary Sueish!

But then what would be the point of the series? Every book [at least, every good book with a good plot] has a villain, and Tigerstar is that villain.

you have a point.... maybe a vine dragon should eat him after everything for being a hypocrite.

Not in any order

1) Millie.

Im going to get attacked for this but i just dont feel she is very loyal. She refused to take a warrior name. She does not appear to show any loyalty to thunderclan other than graystripe.

2) Boulder

The reason for bloodclan, and the reason whitestorm died! (RIP best warrior ever.)

May also be due to the fact that i am against accepting any cats into the clans. Yes i said it! I think bluestar/brokenstar/leopardstar all made mistakes taking in other cats.

3) Spiderleg

How the censorkip.gif do you accedentily get daisy preagenent?

4) Mothwing

How do you not believe in starclan? I get that you dont understand the prophocies and stuff but how do you explain the leaders nine lives?

5) Jayfeather

Too grumpy. Gets too angry at kits for behaving like kits and at elders behaving like elders.

Lol, that's why I like Jayfeather xd.png

I agree with the Millie and Spiderleg of your post, Super. No comment on the others.

Edited by Stunningfire

I have to start reading the second series!

*really wants to*

But Whitestorm is dead. I loved Whitestorm...

*sniff*

Yeah, so did I...I hate Tigerstar because he just doesn't THINK. At least Hawkfrost has some compassion.

Hawkfrost...compassion? :/ he's the one that turned Ivypaw against her own freaking sister! Edited by darkangel787

Hawkfrost...compassion? :/ he's the one that turned Ivypaw against her own freaking sister!

...Which book was that?

oops. sorry.

Well that's in Fading Echoes...sorry :/ i forgot about that.

*swears solemnly to put all spoilers in white*

isssorryyy :/

Not in any order

1) Millie.

Im going to get attacked for this but i just dont feel she is very loyal. She refused to take a warrior name. She does not appear to show any loyalty to thunderclan other than graystripe.

2) Boulder

The reason for bloodclan, and the reason whitestorm died! (RIP best warrior ever.)

May also be due to the fact that i am against accepting any cats into the clans. Yes i said it! I think bluestar/brokenstar/leopardstar all made mistakes taking in other cats.

3) Spiderleg

How the censorkip.gif do you accedentily get daisy preagenent?

4) Mothwing

How do you not believe in starclan? I get that you dont understand the prophocies and stuff but how do you explain the leaders nine lives?

5) Jayfeather

Too grumpy. Gets too angry at kits for behaving like kits and at elders behaving like elders.

woah woah woah hold up, who got who pregnant exactly? I missed that part.... someone has to tell me that story!

and yea I stand corrected, Dasiy is more marysue than leafpool for sure

I was warned against spoilers so I'll put it in white.

so apparently Spiderleg got Daisy pregnant with Toadkit and Rosekit on "accident" dry.gif

hilight to read.

I was warned against spoilers so I'll put it in white.

so apparently Spiderleg got Daisy pregnant with Toadkit and Rosekit on "accident" dry.gif

hilight to read.

hmm new I missed something in the books..... sleep.gif sounds like Spiderlegs just wanted to have fun

I hate him too.

Spoiler: He should at least stop treating Rosekit and Toadkit as if they were unclean or something. I mean, they are his kits no matter what. Also, Firestar should die already and leave the clan to Brambleclaw. Then Brambleclaw should:

A. Kill off Dasiy, Millie, and all other Kittypets/Rouges/Loners

B. Leave them on a "quest"

C. Break the clan in half

to purify the bloodline even the slightest bit.

Edit: Colors aren't working

(Add Spiderleg to the list)

Edited by vorthera