Kinkajou Karata

You Most Hated Warrior Cat

Oh. Sorry, Darkangel.

I was too lazy, and too short on time, to read through all those that I'd missed. I just felt happy that I actually knew something for once. xd.png

hate:

YELLLOWFANG!!!!!!

onestar, he was cute when he was a paw but now he's a @$$hole

Crowfeather (two face jerk)

Leafpool (*cough*marysue*cough*)

Hollyleaf(like mother like daughter ;p I'm glad she killed herself serves the female dog right)

Firestar (oh Rusty what have you become....)

Fallenleaves (STUPID she-cat! that and her name is a rip off of a song I like dry.gif)

and has anyone else noticed that 99.99% of Thunderclan DOES NOT have pure Warrior cat bloodlines?

like:

Brokenstar... (why did that old B***h Yellowfang kill him....someone didn't want grandkits)

scrouge (poor little fella...)

Sol,

Bluestar (she'll always be the true thunderclan leader)

Tigerstar (evil jerk is evil KIRK gets all the girls...)

and as you can tell I like the original series cats better than the half kitty pet feline mutts they have today, it's why I stopped reading them when the forest got cropped down dry.gif ok for like a week then I read up to when hollyleaf kills herself and when we figure out who Fallenleaves (I HATE HER!) is

YELLOWFANG IS FTW.

Just putting it out thar!

Tigerstar ftw! He's the EVIL one, dude! The evil mastermind! How can you hate him?

And Bluestar! she was AWESOME before she went crazy!

some people don't like real evil cats/people. (if they try to be evil, but it doesn't work, that's different)

and Firestar needs to die

I don't exactly think ThunderClan is 99.99% impure bloodlines 'cause Yellowfang was originally from ShadowClan, and Brokenstar was a prisoner. And Bluestar was also ThunderClan and her kits went to RiverClan.

What annoys me is that almost all the Clans have ThunderClan blood. -.-

And that they depend too much on StarClan and carp. And that they are pretty desperate, selfish, greedy, and stupid all at the same time.

Cloudtail isn't pure Clan blood, remember?

But yesh, they are cute =3

Edit: If you want a cute couple, look to [spoiler highlight to read] Lionblaze and Cinderheart <3

Edited by Stunningfire

D'aww! IKR! They're so cute wub.gif

Cinderheart...oh Cinderheart, she's actually normal, though we haven't seen much of her. I like Cinderheart.

Well what am I saying, she's like the REINCARNATION of freaking Cinderpelt! but we haven't really read much about her character, only what she actually is.

Spoiler highlight to read only if you've read PoT!

What about Willowpelt and Whitestorm?

They were both ThunderClan. And Willowpelt's first set of kits was by Whitestorm, I'm pretty sure.

Thunderclan is a mutt clan. we all know that. Maybe if Firestar dies, the new leader will fix the non-pure bloodline

If Firestar dies, the new leader will probably be Brambleclaw, as he's the deputy. And he's a "mutt," as you call it.

unless something else happens. But a new leader would probably put a stop to more kittypets, loner, rogues, and everyone else in thunderclan. Maybe we should find a vine dragon to eat Firestar

I lol'ed. laugh.gif

Daisy and Millie, too. dry.gif But if we eat away their offspring, ThunderClan will be reduced to, like...urgh.

no, we keep the mutts, but don't let anyone else in. and then overtime, Thunderclan might be a little more pure blooded

unless something else happens. But a new leader would probably put a stop to more kittypets, loner, rogues, and everyone else in thunderclan. Maybe we should find a vine dragon to eat Firestar

hmm tempting I could dig one up off the AP and sic it loose in Thunderclan smile.gif

true...

Oh, and don't forget Purdy. He's the most annoying cat of all time. Even compared to Berrynose, which is saying something.

Berrynose is actually flawed but malleable, which is alright with me. Purdy can be amusing; he's better than Millie and Daisy at least dry.gif