Kinkajou Karata

You Most Hated Warrior Cat

he isn't running around killing cats.... he's ok...

Oh okay. I don't know him all that much, so I can't really judge, but since he's the new deputy I guess he's good.

Oh okay. I don't know him all that much, so I can't really judge, but since he's the new deputy I guess he's good.

i agree

Tawnypelt would also be a good leader, but I guess she's kinda unloyal. I mean, I don't hate her or anything, but...yeah.

some cats would be good leaders. shadowClan gets a bad name, even though there's perfectly good cats in it

ShadowClan is just...suspicious. But they make good allies, although they're not my favorite Clan.

Like I hate all the clan stereotypes:

"Oh! we're thunderclan, we're strong and nice and we do anything to everyone!"

"oh, we're RiverClan! We eat fish all day!"

"Oh, we're WindClan! We're mean and we run. And we're weak because ShadowClan drove us out in the first series!"

"Oh, we're ShadowClan and we're so sneaky and we're backstabbers!"

Seriously.

But yeah, he must be.

Tawnypelt is unloyal. She should go back to ThunderClan where she belongs.

I s'pose.

I hate how the Hunters fail to describe other cats from other clans; its hard to have a favorite cat in another clan unless you know alot.png about them.

haha beary thing

"Oh, we're WindClan! We're mean and we run. And we're weak because ShadowClan drove us out in the first series!"

Seriously.

But yeah, he must be.

Tawnypelt is unloyal. She should go back to ThunderClan where she belongs.

yes. those are annoying.

i know! thunderclan sound like its nothing but perfect cats who are all great even though half of them break the warrior code with forbidden love or something. and shadowclan isn't completely bad! but the windclan thing is the worst for me because windclan's my favorite. what happened to being swift and loyal, not weak and mean.

Personally, I do think WindClan is weak and mean. They DID let themselves get driven out, and what happened to their friendship with ThunderClan?

...What? Why? *slips internet to Dark*

Edited by Stunningfire

i mean at first Firestar was like helping him along and when hes finally leader hes like "OMG we can take care of ourselves JEEZ!"

and thanks for teh internetz! 8D

Hollyleaf. She just doesn't get it. I hardly ever read warriors anymore.I stuck with it through power of three, but there was a point when I just couldn't stand the deterioration of the warrior code anymore.

Hollyleaf...I am just sick of her, and I hope she really DID die rather than survived in those tunnels. She stuck to the warrior code like crazy and practically never broke the rules, and then she just...yeah. Spoilers.