Kinkajou Karata

You Most Hated Warrior Cat

This is an awesome topic! Here's my list!

1. Leafpool (She's boring and whenever she does something wrong she NEVER gets punished!)

2. Brambleclaw (I think he is just an ignorant character! I hate him!)

3. Squirrelflight (I used to love her because she was so strong but in the power of three series she became a softie, I hate when that happens in books!)

This is an awesome topic! Here's my list!

1. Leafpool (She's boring and whenever she does something wrong she NEVER gets punished!)

2. Brambleclaw (I think he is just an ignorant character! I hate him!)

3. Squirrelflight (I used to love her because she was so strong but in the power of three series she became a softie, I hate when that happens in books!)

Yay *dose Happy dance* some one esle besides me hates leafpool. (leafpool should have been drove out of thunderclan not took off one her own for what she did mating and mating with a windclan tom)

I still like Brambleclaw but i have started hating squirrelflight she's geting to act like her sister.

sandstorm is geting old or i would say why isn't she frighting and hunting and in the battles like she was before her brats where born.

I didn't read anywhere in the bluestar's Prophecy that whitestorms father was mooning over bluestar .

(tho love/hate bluestar/Thistleclaw fanfic would be great)

I never read the secrets of the clans cuz that book is never in the bookstore .

Code of the clans i have read tho.

Yay *dose Happy dance* some one esle besides me hates leafpool. (leafpool should have been drove out of thunderclan not took off one her own for what she did mating and mating with a windclan tom)

I still like Brambleclaw but i have started hating squirrelflight she's geting to act like her sister.

YES. I hate Leafpool too. I'm glad she's gone but she still should have been punished more. dry.gif And if she comes back I will RAEG. If Hollyleaf comes back I'll cheer. biggrin.gif

Poor Holly sad.gif I'm aware that Thistleh never went for Bluefur, in fact I think they had murder on their minds, but that's what makes it all the more better smile.gif Hey, you've seen all the OMG ASHFUR AND WHITEWING LURVE everywhere, but that had no ounce of truth in that either. I wonder where Leafpool GOES?

YES. I hate Leafpool too. I'm glad she's gone but she still should have been punished more. dry.gif And if she comes back I will RAEG. If Hollyleaf comes back I'll cheer. biggrin.gif

I hope Hollyleaf changes her name to HollyBerry or anything that dosen't have leaf in it cuz of her mom. I hope she shows up with her own mate and kits cuz i really started loving her .

Leafpool should get her fur all of her fur ripped out by nightcloud and hollyleaf for what she has done to her clan to her kits and to a she-cat that never asked for a cheat of a mate.

I justed finshed one of the books where lionblaze (he should have been called dumbboy) almosted killed crow and i was happy cuz he should be dead for doing leaf then doing nightcloud very soon after he did leaf and he never told nightcloud he never said he was sorry for anything he did either.

I have one book in the power of 3 i don't have and haven't read the one before hollyleaf gos after leaf and ash.

I hope Hollyleaf changes her name to HollyBerry or anything that dosen't have leaf in it cuz of her mom. I hope she shows up with her own mate and kits cuz i really started loving her .

Leafpool should get her fur all of her fur ripped out by nightcloud and hollyleaf for what she has done to her clan to her kits and to a she-cat that never asked for a cheat of a mate.

I justed finshed one of the books where lionblaze (he should have been called dumbboy) almosted killed crow and i was happy cuz he should be dead for doing leaf then doing nightcloud very soon after he did leaf and he never told nightcloud he never said he was sorry for anything he did either.

I have one book in the power of 3 i don't have and haven't read the one before hollyleaf gos after leaf and ash.

I take it you're talking about Book 5, Long Shadows? Interesting book. Daisy and Spiderleg quit being mates in there. Which I frankly find odd. Okay, when Sol first enters the ThunderClan camp (d**n his hide), he guesses that Daisy isn't Clanborn, and Spider growls, "She's part of ThunderClan now!" And then about ten chapters later, he's wailing about, "Wahh! Me no likey my mate who could be my mom! She too old! Me want a young mate! Waah!" to Leafpool. Well, not really. But he still "broke up" with Daisy (more like divorced). I don't really DISlike Spiderleg, but it was kinda cruel what he did to Daisy; he had kits with her and left her with them. Daisy has had to give up two mates now. sad.gif I like Daisy, for some odd reason. I wonder why...?

I take it you're talking about Book 5, Long Shadows? Interesting book. Daisy and Spiderleg quit being mates in there. Which I frankly find odd. Okay, when Sol first enters the ThunderClan camp (d**n his hide), he guesses that Daisy isn't Clanborn, and Spider growls, "She's part of ThunderClan now!" And then about ten chapters later, he's wailing about, "Wahh! Me no likey my mate who could be my mom! She too old! Me want a young mate! Waah!" to Leafpool. Well, not really. But he still "broke up" with Daisy (more like divorced). I don't really DISlike Spiderleg, but it was kinda cruel what he did to Daisy; he had kits with her and left her with them. Daisy has had to give up two mates now.  sad.gif I like Daisy, for some odd reason. I wonder why...?

I don't feel sorry for daisy i don't like her and she should have known that a tom so young would want to leave her or a pretty young she-cat. She should have known he was using her and didn't want kits he justed wated to *do it* nothing more. I have a feel-ing he hated when he found out he knocked her up.

Spiderleg reminds me of rainwhisker young and kind of brainless but i liked rainwhisker in the end spiderleg i would like to see killed off along with daisy!!!!!

What dose daisy do "my poor kits " theres a bug in there fur help help she crys over nothing and she's use-less i wish firestar kicked her out and told her to come and see her kits every so many moons .

Edited by MoonJewels

You do realize there are people who frequent this thread who happen to like Leafpool and Lionblaze?

Please stop trashing them - if you want to do that, please take it over PMs.

And from stuff I've learned from the most recent Warriors Chat, Leafpool never left the Clan, and she's still listened under ThunderClan.

The only thing she stepped down from was the position of Med. Cat. She never said she was leaving. :/

Another interesting fact: Birchfall and Whitewing are related. >.>

Birchfall's parents are Ferncloud and Dustpelt. Whitewing's parents are Cloudtail and Brightheart.

Ferncloud and Ashfur are Brightheart's cousins, making Birchfall and Whitewing distantly related.

Odd. :/

And from stuff I've learned from the most recent Warriors Chat, Leafpool never left the Clan, and she's still listened under ThunderClan.

The only thing she stepped down from was the position of Med. Cat. She never said she was leaving. :/

Another interesting fact: Birchfall and Whitewing are related. >.>

Birchfall's parents are Ferncloud and Dustpelt. Whitewing's parents are Cloudtail and Brightheart.

Ferncloud and Ashfur are Brightheart's cousins, making Birchfall and Whitewing distantly related.

Odd. :/

Yay, I'm so glad Leafia is still in the Clans! smile.gif Hate me all you like, Leafpool-and-Leafpool-Luver-Haters, but any kin of Firestar's is a friend to me. Except Socks and Ruby. Hmm, I wonder what Leaf will do now...

I mentioned that earlier, Hotarru smile.gif They're actually closer than that: They are... second cousins? I'm no good with lineage stuff. Whitewing's mom Brightheart is the daughter of Frostfur, and Birchfall's mom Ferncloud is the daughter of Brindleface, and it was proven in Bluestar's Prophecy that Brindleface and Frostfur are sisters, don't remember who the mother is. That'd make them second cousins, right?

Damn. dry.gif I can't stand Leafpool. I just think she's a whiny idiot who never gets punished for anything. When she knows she did something terribly forbidden by falling in love and having kits. I just have no sympathy for her. I was cheering when Hollyleaf finally told the Gathering and ratted her out. She got what she deserved.

I think that when Spiderleg was defending Daisy, he was doing it as a Clan mate, not as if they were actual mates. I don't hate Spiderleg. He's young and confused and never planned on being a father. He doesn't know what to do. I'm less sympathetic towards Daisy. All she's doing is hanging around in the nursery, having kits. She couldn't even try to be a warrior?

Damn. dry.gif I can't stand Leafpool. I just think she's a whiny idiot who never gets punished for anything. When she knows she did something terribly forbidden by falling in love and having kits. I just have no sympathy for her. I was cheering when Hollyleaf finally told the Gathering and ratted her out. She got what she deserved.

I think that when Spiderleg was defending Daisy, he was doing it as a Clan mate, not as if they were actual mates. I don't hate Spiderleg. He's young and confused and never planned on being a father. He doesn't know what to do. I'm less sympathetic towards Daisy. All she's doing is hanging around in the nursery, having kits. She couldn't even try to be a warrior?

This is a place to post who you Hate not love cat so who ever said stop hating leafpool . Well go somewhere else and read there posts of love for her and if you can't well don't post back.

Leafpool should be kicked out of thunderclan and forced to live in the wild or where brook and stromfur or w/e his name is.

Leafpool= most hated cat on my list

Hollyleaf= best she-cat on my list

yellowfang= one of the best medcats of all time

dasiy=2nd most hated she-cat

I loved the part when holly told leaf to eat the death berrys *i was so angery and upset* when leaf didn't eat the death berrys.

Dasisy is a grown she cat that knew better then to try *doing it* with spiderleg she knew she would have a litter and she knew he was two young and self-ish to want to be the dad.

I never said to stop hating them, so listen to me for one second.

I requested that you stopped trashing them, especially when there are fans of those characters in this thread.

It's annoying and repetitive when all of your posts say "I hate Leafpool, she should be kicked out of Thunderclan and blah blah blah."

WE GET IT.

You don't like her.

All I asked was that you quit doing that. This thread was created to discuss these characters and why we hate them.

Not to trash them.

If Leafpool went to live in the mountains, wouldn't she be kicked out due to their being only one healer?

I Never said she should ever be a medcat again she wasn't a great medcat in the frist place she was a good medcat in training but not has full time medcat she when ever she had some-thing esle on her mind she had almosted always mixed up meds or froze.

(she never was a great medcat in the frist place she almosted killed a cat in her own clan for her mix up of meds 3 times i can't remmber who that cats where tho one of those times cinderpelt had to fix leaf's misstakes and jayfeather fixed the other 2 times)

If Leafpool went to live in the mountains, wouldn't she be kicked out due to their being only one healer?

To actually answer your question, Azure, I don't think so. Leafpool wouldn't be kicked out, necessarily, but she would have to adjust to be a prey-hunter most likely, or maybe a cave-guard. I dunno, I think she doesn't have the right kind of skills to be a cave-guard, but I suppose any cat can learn. Personally, I figure she would bypass the Tribe anyway and go to live with Ravenpaw and Barley or, EVEN BETTER, go to live with SkyClan! Well, she wouldn't know what- or where- SkyClan is, but maybe StarClan would guide her. She could aid Echosong a good bit.

On the whole Leafpool hate thing, I understand everyone's hatred of her, I hate Sol just as much, but if we made a ratio of how many posts I've made saying I-Hate-Sol compared to, say, MoonJewels's I-Hate-Leafpool posts, well, it would not balance. If you want to TRASH Leafpool, please do make your own topic on the matter. But I made this topic to find out WHO everyone hates, not HOW MUCH everyone hates ONE cat. With all due respect, please quit trashing the same cat over and over and over and over and over again. It really gets old. Really fast. Seriously, the Erins made at least five hundred darn cats. Surely you can find another cat to spam for a little while. Who knows? Maybe more people will hate him/her than Leafpool. Get mad at me if you like. I personally don't care, so don't hope to achieve anything by me by making a post all-caps. Danke shurn (German for 'thank you very much.')

Besides, I don't even OMGLURVE Leafpool. I'm mad at her because she didn't stay with Crowfeather. That REALLY would've solved a lot of major problems. Sure, we would have been left without a medicine cat, but remember, SkyClan's medicine cat, Echosong, was instructed by StarClan. StarClan would do the same in the event of a lack of medcat.

Leafpool asked crowfeather without so many works to run off into the sunset with her.

But CrowFeather turned her down cold and told her "we don't have any kits i only have one kit and one mate Nightcloud."

leafpool had her hopes up at the last clan meeting where hollyleaf told every cat there the thruth.

She Hoped for along time before then that crow still loved her and would come back to her one day.

Crow has broken Nightcloud and leafpools hearts for his not being able to keep his pants on (i know cats don't have pants)

I liked when lionblaze almosted killed crow he's the 3nd wosre cat in windclan before him its heather(i forgot her warrior name) then in frist place its Onestar .

I can't belive you people hate the all whitewing and brichfall being realted i don't hate them i like them as parents and mates i wanted that for along time and come on its a matter of time when the writers has to match up realted cats theres not many singel toms and she-cats Lefted for them to mate to and its not like there brother and sister or mom and son or father and daughter.

In real life cats don't care if there brothers and sister when they mate. If 2 cats are brother and sister they can have just as healthy kits as none sibs.

We get it, you don't like Leafpool.

Why don't you like heatherpaw? (she's still 'paw' in the books i'm reading)

Leafpool asked crowfeather without so many works to run off into the sunset with her.

But CrowFeather turned her down cold and told her "we don't have any kits i only have one kit and one mate Nightcloud."

leafpool had her hopes up at the last clan meeting where hollyleaf told every cat there the thruth.

She Hoped for along time before then that crow still loved her and would come back to her one day.

Crow has broken Nightcloud and leafpools hearts for his not being able to keep his pants on (i know cats don't have pants)

I liked when lionblaze almosted killed crow he's the 3nd wosre cat in windclan before him its heather(i forgot her warrior name) then in frist place its Onestar .

I can't belive you people hate the all whitewing and brichfall being realted i don't hate them i like them as parents and mates i wanted that for along time and come on its a matter of time when the writers has to match up realted cats theres not many singel toms and she-cats Lefted for them to mate to and its not like there brother and sister or mom and son or father and daughter.

In real life cats don't care if there brothers and sister when they mate. If 2 cats are brother and sister they can have just as healthy kits as none sibs.

I agree wholeheartedly with Azure. Really, we... get... it. We're not mentally retarded. You don't have to repeat yourself. I'm not going to defend Leaf anymore, because whenever I do, I get flamed.

And no, I DO NOT hate White and Birch. I love that shipping to death. It should've happened a looooong time ago. Besides, they're so distantly related that it wouldn't genetically screw with their kits. Cats aren't as "OHMIGOD I JUST HAD KIDS WITH MY GREATGREATGARNDMOTHERS AUNT'S GRANDMOTHER'S SECOND COUSIN TWICE REMOVED THREE TIMES!" That was random.

Heather gets her warrior name (well, she appears with it) in Long Shadows. But I won't tell you what it is if you don't want; I've devastated many a person with evil spoilers from Saturn.

We get it, you don't like Leafpool.

Why don't you like heatherpaw? (she's still 'paw' in the books i'm reading)

Heather is so much like leafpool and i hate week cats like her.

When lionpaw and hollypaw gets there warrior names along with cinderpaw there names are Lionblaze,HollyLeaf and cinderheart i think heather's name is heathertail her clan and river clan fight Thunderclan .

Berrynose,tigerclaw,and Thisleclaw..

berrynose is such a gossip cat.When Berrynose asked what was it like to see Firestar lose a life,I felt like punching him in the face.

tigerclaw is so violent.he drove ravenpaw away and killed Redtail for no reason!!

Thisleclaw is such a brat.He wouldn't let Bluestar even get close to whitestorm!

I HATE Hollyleaf! dry.gif That stupid cat ruined ThunderClan! I mean, how could she? She made Squirrelflight and Leafpool's lives miserable in doing what she did! I'm glad she died! >_<

I also hate Hawkfrost for driving Stormfur and Brook out of RiverClan by pretending to look weak when Stormfur attacked him!

Heather is so much like leafpool and i hate week cats like her.

When lionpaw and hollypaw gets there warrior names along with cinderpaw there names are Lionblaze,HollyLeaf and cinderheart i think heather's name is heathertail her clan and river clan fight Thunderclan .

Niiice. I've only read up to outcast, the other books aren't out here yet.

Berrynose,tigerclaw,and Thisleclaw..

berrynose is such a gossip cat.When Berrynose asked what was it like to see Firestar lose a life,I felt like punching him in the face.

tigerclaw is so violent.he drove ravenpaw away and killed Redtail for no reason!!

Thisleclaw is such a brat.He wouldn't let Bluestar even get close to whitestorm!

I think berrynose isn't as bad as he once was when honey died he kind of died with her.

Tigerclaw (bluestar's mother's brother was a medcat that say in the book of bluestar that "i'm sorry starclan he wasn't to live threw the night" ) I was thinking that medcat was right.

Thisleclaw thank starclan he died off before tigerstar tryed to take over thunderclan becuz he would have helped kill off every one but whitestorm.

I didn't like hollyleaf thill the last book then she became my fav she-cat then yellowfang then bluestar then sandstorm.