Kinkajou Karata

You Most Hated Warrior Cat

yep yep. And she saved his fur too. And then she told him to get lost xd.png

Sandstorm is Sandstorm is Sandstorm. tongue.gif

I like Sandstorm, even if she is a nag.

...I don't really hate any of them.

I only starting hating them when Onestar came along and went all mean. Then came Nightcloud, and Oscar, and SOL, and Hawkfrost...

Oscar was kind of a buttface, agreed. And Sol, well, I wasn't exactly in love with him, but I didn't hate him.

You're kidding, right? I love Hawkfrost! He is teh evil kitteh.

Edited by Doomy

Oscar was kind of a buttface, agreed. And Sol, well, I wasn't exactly in love with him, but I didn't hate him.

You're kidding, right? I love Hawkfrost! He is teh evil kitteh.

I love evil cats (Go Tigerstar and Darkstripe!) but Hawkfrost was really pathetic. He shamed the Tigerstar line by not being more evil. He should have killed some cat. He doesn't go under the category "Evil (But Sexy) Kitties" like Tigereh and Darkeh are. tongue.gif

I have come to DESPISE Hollyleaf. You know, her obsession with the warrior code first started in The Sight, when Firestar chose to keep Brambleclaw as deputy.

I have come to DESPISE Hollyleaf. You know, her obsession with the warrior code first started in The Sight, when Firestar chose to keep Brambleclaw as deputy.

I like Hollyleaf too much to despise her 100%, but I must admit that she was too obsessed. Emphasis on too. I hope no one else will turn out like that. It's so Mary Sueish almost.

Random Tidbit For Warrior Fans

It is said (not sure if it's confirmed yet or not) that there will be not two but FOUR PoVs (point of views) in Omen of the Stars: Ivykit, Dovekit (who is The Fourth Apprentice), Jayfeather, and Lionblaze. Yay! Jay and Lion are still among us.

Release Dates of Random Warrior Books:

Omen of the Stars: Book 1: The Fourth Apprentice

November 24, 2009

Omen of the Stars: Book 2: Fading Echoes

March 24, 2010

Omen of the Stars: Book 3: Dusk and Dawn

August 8, 2010

Ravenpaw's Path: Book 1: Shattered Peace

November 24, 2009

Ravenpaw's Path: Book 2: A Clan in Need

March 24, 2010

Ravenpaw's Path: Heart of a Warrior

July 21, 2010

Allegiances of the Clans

April 8, 2010

Battles of the Clans

May 19, 2010

SkyClan's Destiny

July 21, 2010

Wow, three main series novels, three manga, two field guides, and a super edition. That's a lot. There's another super edition planned for 2011 about the early Clans.

That's all I've dug up for now. These dates may change (in Dusk and Dawn's case, the title may change because Fading Echoes used to be just Echoes.)

---

Oh.

My.

God.

Bluestar's Prophecy is AWESOME! I recommend reading it. I'm not a big emotional person, but I cried in multiple places in that book. It is SO addictive, I read all 516 pages in a little less than six hours. All Bluestar fans will love it. It really is shocking who Whitestorm's father is...

---

I know ya'll are starting to get bored of me blathering on and on, but I have very upsetting news.

Firestar did lose a life when caught in the fox trap. He has only four lives left. But they really don't count for anything; it has been confirmed that Firestar will die in the sixth book of Omen of the Stars. sad.gif I'm going to cry. His father makes an appearance in Bluestar's Prophecy. See if you can guess who. wink.gif

An interesting tidbit: Mousefur and Longtail, the two oldest cats in ThunderClan, are the only two living cats in ThunderClan who were warriors before Into the Wild.

Something yucky: Brindleface and Frostfur are sisters. Brindle had Ferncloud, who had Birchfall. Frost had Brightheart, who had Whitewing. Birch and White are related but still had kits. Ew.

Edited by Kinkajou Karata

Bluestar's Prophecy is AWESOME! I recommend reading it.

I'm going to cry. His father makes an appearance in Bluestar's Prophecy. See if you can guess who. wink.gif

An interesting tidbit: Mousefur and Longtail, the two oldest cats in ThunderClan, are the only two living cats in ThunderClan who were warriors before Into the Wild.

Just finished reading it 8D

Who? Jake? The random kit? Or Pinestar?

I know, strange, isn't it? (They're GODLY!)

I don't exactly hate any of them. Well, I've gotten a bit tired of Firestar (why won't he just die? DX), but I don't hate any.

Hollyleaf started to creep me out, though.

My friend hates Crowfeather because he's had a girlfriend in every clan but ShadowClan. And he's slept with two of them.

And if I were a cat, I would want to marry Hawkfrost. Just saying.

Edited by Pierce

Just finished reading it 8D

Who? Jake? The random kit? Or Pinestar?

I know, strange, isn't it? (They're GODLY!)

Jake's the father of Firestar, Princess, Scourge, Ruby, and Socks. And mybe more. o_0

Jake's the father of Firestar, Princess, Scourge, Ruby, and Socks. And mybe more. o_0

Jeez. The guy needs to take a break.

Jeez. The guy needs to take a break.

No, Dustpelt needs to. (Dustpelt + Ferncloud = Spiderleg, Shrewpaw, Birchfall, Hollykit, Larchkit, Icepaw, and Foxpaw)

No, Dustpelt needs to. (Dustpelt + Ferncloud = Spiderleg, Shrewpaw, Birchfall, Hollykit, Larchkit, Icepaw, and Foxpaw)

Anyone else want to bet Ferncloud's going to be expecting again in the next book?

>__>

<__<

*On a side note in real life theres a she-cat that eats and i mean eats every other she-cats kits but her own even if there dead . becuz of that cat my father found the kitten (she-cat took to eat) before she started eating him (its a male) and saved his live and took the mom (of the kitten her name is dolly) to a place where she won't beable to find and eat (the kitten) . The she-cat eating cat won't eat them if they can run tho.*

I just finshed blue star's book about her. Its so sad she lost her lover and kits but saved her clan from a cat that was just like tigerstar.

Whitewing and brichfall being some where in the pasts parents being realted well cats in real life mate there mom's sisters and everything esle so its not so yucky to me.

I think Ferncloud will move into the elders den by the end of the next set of books.

She's not that old. The only reason she would have to move in there is an inability to have more kits (THE IRONY)

My happy Bluestar's Prophecy ending:

***SPOILERS!!!***

Oakheart comes to ThunderClan. Snowfur does not die. After Whitekit becomes an apprentice, she becomes deputy. Bluefur has her kits. After her three kits become apprentices, Snowfur quits deputyship and hands it to Bluefur. How awesome is that? xd.png

Nu spoilers please. >< I think Ferncloud might move to the elders den, but Sandstorm, Dustpelt, Cloudtail, Brackenfur, Thornclaw, and Brightheart-I think that's all, sorry for the long list- would have to before her since they're all older than her.

Nu spoilers please. >< I think Ferncloud might move to the elders den, but Sandstorm, Dustpelt, Cloudtail, Brackenfur, Thornclaw, and Brightheart-I think that's all, sorry for the long list- would have to before her since they're all older than her.

*shrugs* I gave fair warning. But when you think about it, Ferneh has had soo darn many kits, she may move to le elders' den before the others. IDK. I doubt you could wrestle Sandstorm into the elders' den with a nine foot pole. laugh.gif

Cloudtail and Brightheart i think are younger then ferncloud or she's very close to being the same age as them.

Mistyfoot should be dead cuz she's like 4 moons or 4 years older then firestar and he's no young cat.

I hated whitestorm's father.

I have read the bluestar book and no where dose it say her sister lives or her daughter mosskit lives or oakheart coming to live in thunderclan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cloudtail and Brightheart were warriors when Ashfur and Ferncloud were apprentices. wink.gif Rawr. And yeah, Mosskit was a girl.

Oh my God, I just got the perfect idea of a Bluefur dramatic romance fanfiction:

Bluefur is in love with Oakheart when she finds out Thistleclaw loves her, as does Thrushpelt, but Snowfur loves Thistleclaw and Graypool loves Oakheart. That's a friggin love... um, squareish thing? IDK. I am so going to try that.