Kinkajou Karata

You Most Hated Warrior Cat

Hollyleaf and Lionblaze, they annoy me. And Leafpool, too. Hawkfrost, Tigerstar, SOL, Daisy, and I think that's it. Possibly.

*the fruits basket's pics/avy thats one of my fav books and tv show/movies*

*kittynaps the cat kyo i think thats how you spell his name*

Hollyleaf finds some stuff out about her family and she isn't miss fallow the rules after that. She dose some stuff that will shock you.

I hated Hollyleaf till the every last book of the power of 3 in that book i ended up making her my fav she-cat.

Lionblaze grows up some in the last book but not enought.

Yup, that's how his name is spelled, Kyo-Kyo. Am I the only one that loves Yuki x Tohru more than Kyo x Tohru? (Y x T is cannon too)

Do ya'll know what silly name they gave the shipping Firestar and Cinderpelt (one of my absolute favs)? BARBECUESHIPPING. Can we say, what the h?

I hated Darkstripe, Longtail, and Dustpelt in the first series, until Firestar became leader, but Darkstripe, I'll always hate.

Onestar was fine, until he became an @$$hole.

Leafpool really made me mad when she treated Jayfeather like a moron who didn't know anything.

And as for Hollyleaf, she was okay until she acted like a b**ch towards Squirrelflight and Leafpool when she found out about her heritage. She pissed me more than the other cats I mentioned.

I hated Darkstripe, Longtail, and Dustpelt in the first series, until Firestar became leader, but Darkstripe, I'll always hate.

Onestar was fine, until he became an @$$hole.

Leafpool really made me mad when she treated Jayfeather like a moron who didn't know anything.

And as for Hollyleaf, she was okay until she acted like a b**ch towards Squirrelflight and Leafpool when she found out about her heritage. She pissed me more than the other cats I mentioned.

I agree wholeheartedly. I always loved Dustpelt, however, because he reminds me of myself xd.png And I like evil kittehs like Darkstripe too much. A fatal flaw, I suppose.

Here's what I want to happen: Ashfoot retires from deputyship (I don't want her to die, because I like her.), Onestar names Crowfeather deputy, and then Firestar leads an attack on WindClan and kills Onestar's sorry @$$. Now that's a plan I can get behind! xd.png

Despite my mellowness towards Leafia, she did treat Jayfeather badly sometimes. But just to meet her halfway, I think she did that so no one would guess he was her kit. Didn't work too well.

I LOVED Holly to pieces. But I love Leaf and Squirrel more, and Holly acted like a friggin banshee when she found out. Sheesh, cool off, lady! So what if you're half-WindClan? It would help in the long run, because she inherited some of WindClan's speed. That's why I love kits coming from half-Clan mates; they display skills that are more helpful than pure-blooded cats.

Yup, that's how his name is spelled, Kyo-Kyo. Am I the only one that loves Yuki x Tohru more than Kyo x Tohru? (Y x T is cannon too)

Do ya'll know what silly name they gave the shipping Firestar and Cinderpelt (one of my absolute favs)? BARBECUESHIPPING. Can we say, what the h?

* i love Kyo most cuz he's a lot (two words, not one) like me Moody and kind of a loner but wants to be loved aswell. I love yuki and the bunny and the cow i can't spell there names tho my fav none zodica person is tohru's girl friend thats kind of like kyo the blonde then her other friend the black haired girl then Tohru. I think Yuki's brother is kind of funny the way he dose things and thinks everyone or yuki will love them but the others or yuki dosen't * blink.gif

I don't like the pairing of firestar and cinderpelt but i would pick then over spottedleaf and firestar. blink.gif

Dustpelt is clamer since he become a father he loves his kits and would die for them tho i don't like his mate .

* i disslike cloudtail but i have a kitten that kind of looks like tho the kitten is a girl white head and body but had gray spots on her back legs and gray tail and one spot of gray on her front paw and she's long haired with green eyes i need to get a pic of her and what should i name her?*

* i love Kyo most cuz he's a lot (two words, not one) like me Moody and kind of a loner but wants to be loved aswell. I love yuki and the bunny and the cow i can't spell there names tho my fav none zodica person is tohru's girl friend thats kind of like kyo the blonde then her other friend the black haired girl then Tohru. I think Yuki's brother is kind of funny the way he dose things and thinks everyone or yuki will love them but the others or yuki dosen't * blink.gif

I don't like the pairing of firestar and cinderpelt but i would pick then over spottedleaf and firestar. blink.gif

Dustpelt is clamer since he become a father he loves his kits and would die for them tho i don't like his mate .

* i disslike cloudtail but i have a kitten that kind of looks like tho the kitten is a girl white head and body but had gray spots on her back legs and gray tail and one spot of gray on her front paw and she's long haired with green eyes i need to get a pic of her and what should i name her?*

Sohma Zodiac=

Kyo= Cat

Yuki= Rat

Shigure (Shii)= Dog

Momiji= Rabbit

Hatsuharu (Haru)= Cow

Ayame (Aya)= Snake

Hatori (Ha'ri)= Dragon (Seahorse)

Ritsu= Monkey

Hiro= Ram (Sheep)

Kisa= Tiger

Kagura= Boar

*Rin= Horse

*Kureno= Rooster (Bird) (curse is broken)

*= Do not debut in anime.

I think you're thinking about Uo (Arisa Uotani) the Yankee. Hana is the other girl, the psychic (Saki Hanajima). Uo is almost my fav, just behind Tohru and Yuki and Kyo and Shigure. She's tied with Kagura and Momiji. rolleyes.gif

Uhh... One Question. What is a Warrior Cat.

A Warrior Cat is a term for any of the hundred + characters in the novel series Warriors by Erin Hunter. There are three series of 300+ page novels, with a fourth on the way (at least in the U.S. and U.K, as far as I know), three field guides, two super editions with 500+ pages, and seven mangas. The original series (the first novel series) is called 'Warriors,' and focuses on a cat named Rusty, who is six moons (months) old. He is a housecat who dreams of living in the wild. He goes there one day and meets three wild cats who tell him about the four Warrior Clans of the forest: ThunderClan, cats who lived in the forest and stalked mice and birds, ShadowClan, who lived in the marshes and pines and had cold hearts as icy as the north wind, WindClan, small, quick-footed cats who lived on the moorlands and chased rabbits, and RiverClan, plump cats who could swim and catch fish. Rusty is intrigued and joins the Clan, taking on the name of Firepaw and the role as a ThunderClan apprentice. I would suggest reading the first series before this forum; we're super spoilerific. The books are excellent; I can no longer imagine my life without Warriors. It covers a bunch of different themes: Friendship, betrayal, romance, tragedy, humor, action, and a hint of fantasy. I give Warriors a hundred-star rating. You read, you'll probably like. Trust me. laugh.gif You can read up more on Wikipedia (search Warriors (Novel Series)), or go to the official Warriors site: WarriorCats.com Hope that's all the info you need; I could yap all day about it. xd.png

Me, I like TohruxYuki way better than TohruxKyo. I don't like Kyo much. dry.gif Nothing against him but it's more of a personal thing. I always liked Yuki better anyway. *cuddles Yuki* and him and Tohru make a cuter couple IMO. ^^

Me, I like TohruxYuki way better than TohruxKyo. I don't like Kyo much. dry.gif Nothing against him but it's more of a personal thing. I always liked Yuki better anyway. *cuddles Yuki* and him and Tohru make a cuter couple IMO. ^^

Wait, why are we talking about Fruit Baskets on a Warriors thread? I thought we were suppose to say what warrior cats we dislike and hate.

I think I would have to say I dislike Hollyleaf the most. Her reaction is so stupid. she's practically shamed both Windclan and Thunderclan in front of everyone.

I can't really blame Leafpool for treating Jayfeather like a moron. That's how parents are. They're always fearing for the worst, and it doesn't help when your son is blind.

I haven't read Bluestar's Prophecy yet!! Is it really that good? I can't find it at all. They don't have it at my bookstore!

I think I would have to say I dislike Hollyleaf the most. Her reaction is so stupid. she's practically shamed both Windclan and Thunderclan in front of everyone.

I can't really blame Leafpool for treating Jayfeather like a moron. That's how parents are. They're always fearing for the worst, and it doesn't help when your son is blind.

I haven't read Bluestar's Prophecy yet!! Is it really that good? I can't find it at all. They don't have it at my bookstore!

I know. I love Holly, but she acted... moronic? laugh.gif

Also true about Leaf and Jay *hugs Leaf* It's okay poor liar cat.

Bluestar's Prophecy is my FAV Warriors book, just ahead of Into the Wild, which is saying something. The Erins say that it's the best book they've ever written. They ain't lyin'. I bought mine on Amazon (www.amazon.com) for like, $12. If you can't buy it, you can read a good ways into it by going here. The browsing is for free, but you can't read the whole thing. Here's a warning if you're a crybaby Bluestar fan like me: Bring a box of tissues. Or ten.

Did leaf want jayfeather to knew she was his mom ? Cuz she should made him hate her and disstrust her and wonder why she cared so damm much. All before hollyleaf,lion and Jayfeather found out who there parents where.

Leafpool KNew Jayfeather could walk into others minds and dreams why did she act like he was deaf,dumb and blind he was only half blind.

HollyLeaf wanted Both clans to be shamed of there clans for lie-ing and hurt her and her sibs for no reason.

Bluestar's Prophecy

Is a really good book it starts out the day she opens her eyes and ends with her death. The real reason she didn't keep her kits was there was a cat like tigerclaw only wosre and he was 2 be the leader if sunstar died but goosefeather blue's mom's brother (he's medcat) told her you can't let i forgot his name rule the clan he will kill this clan.

So blue took the kits to oakheart she lost one cuz it was to cold for mosskit .

Crowfeather-NOT because he left Leafpool but because he IGNORED HIS OWN KIDS he ignores Breezepelt ALL the tme. he refused to accept the three as his kids and he down rite hates them.

Bluestar's Prophecy

Is a really good book it starts out the day she opens her eyes and ends with her death. The real reason she didn't keep her kits was there was a cat like tigerclaw only wosre and he was 2 be the leader if sunstar died but goosefeather blue's mom's brother (he's medcat) told her you can't let i forgot his name rule the clan he will kill this clan.

So blue took the kits to oakheart she lost one cuz it was to cold for mosskit .

You're really enjoying spoiling the books for people, huh? laugh.gif

You're really enjoying spoiling the books for people, huh? laugh.gif

Obviously, and it's annoying for people who haven't read some of the books yet!

Even though I know most of what happens in Bluestar's Prophecy, it's still rude when someone spoils it.

Crowfeather-NOT because he left Leafpool but because he IGNORED HIS OWN KIDS he ignores Breezepelt ALL the tme. he refused to accept the three as his kids and he down rite hates them.

He only ignored Breezepelt because he didn't really want him. And he probably only pretended to hate Leafpool's kits because saying that he loved them wouldn't really make the situation any better. Apparently, he only took Nightcloud as a mate, so that he could prove to his clan that he was still loyal. You can't really blame him for that. He's already lost so much.

I didn't say what happened to blue's mom or dad or her sister or anything about the kits she grew up with.

Crowfeather should have said "i made a misstake and for that i am sorry but i'm sticking with my mate nightcloud and my clan" but all he said was there not mime theres no way there mime leafpool must have had a other tom mate her it wasn't me .

Crowfeather hasn't really lost anything he only lost Feathertail thats it leafpool wasn't really his and he still has his mom and his son his clan his new mate nightcloud .

It hurts to lose someone that you really love, especially if they die for you. I doubt the clans would have been any happier if he happily accepted the three as his kits. It would sound like he had no remorse for what he did.