Kinkajou Karata

You Most Hated Warrior Cat

Oh and Goosefeather!AnD Leafpool!

Goosefeather is a weirdo and Leafpool gave jaypaw hi swarrior name late!

Niiice. I've only read up to outcast, the other books aren't out here yet.

Really, what country are you in? I'm a lazy @$$ American, and we're waiting for the first book of the fourth series, which releases November... 24th, I think.

berrynose, hes an idiot,

daisy, shes a whiner,

and leafpool, she is boring and thinks too highly of herself in my opnion

Oh and Goosefeather!AnD Leafpool!

Goosefeather is a weirdo and Leafpool gave jaypaw hi swarrior name late!

Gratstripe named his daughter after him frist "feathertail" then crow picked "feather" to add to his name CrowFeather and then craping leaf named her great medcat JayFeather so all this has to do with graystripes

Graystripes's parents knew about Goosefeather they had to have knew him or heard about him.

goluigi101

your right on all 3 cats.

I'm a typical reneck, kangaroo eating crocodile catching Australian (Stereotypes..augh).

I know, man. Stereotypes suck Sol's big fat ego-inflated head. xd.png

Gratstripe named his daughter after him frist "feathertail" then crow picked "feather" to add to his name CrowFeather and then craping leaf named her great medcat JayFeather so  all this has to do with graystripes

Graystripes's parents knew about Goosefeather they had to have knew him or heard about him.

goluigi101

your right on all 3 cats.

wtf? huh.gif How would Graystripe name his kit after Goosefeather? Goosefeather was dead before he was born. Heck, Goosefeather's apprentice Featherwhisker was probably dead before Graystripe was born, and if not, Graystripe was very small. Maybe Feathertail was named after the color of her coat, or better the texture of her coat, IDK. And while Graystripe MAY have heard of him, why would he name his daughter after a medicine cat who was gone before he was born?

Greeny1144

What about him? blink.gif

Edited by Kinkajou Karata

Sandstorm

You know, if you're just posting to advertise your dragons, do that elsewhere. This is a Warriors thread. Putting a charrie's name down just to randomly post is NOT the way you're supposed to post. Please go stick your dragons elsewhere. mad.gif I dislike spammers. A lot.

no seriosly. Sandstorm thinks way to highly of herself and is really uptight and mean

I hate Squirrelflight and Leafpool (they should have told)

I hate how both she-cats lied and i hate how squirrelflight lied to her mate for not reason.

I just plan hate leafpool for stabbing her clan in the back and lie-ing about her kits the whole time.

Leafpool shouldn't have been a chickhen and told her father and mom and the clan she was having kits Brightheart could have taken over the medcat stuff till the kits where "paws" but noooooooo she lied to everyone but her sister thats the real reason i hate herrrr.

I hate how both she-cats lied and i hate how squirrelflight lied to her mate for not reason.

I just plan hate leafpool for stabbing her clan in the back and lie-ing about her kits the whole time.

Leafpool shouldn't have been a chickhen and told her father and mom and the clan she was having kits Brightheart could have taken over the medcat stuff till the kits where "paws" but noooooooo she lied to everyone but her sister thats the real reason i hate herrrr.

Can I change the forum's name to "Leafpool Hate Thread"? Cause this is what it's turning out to be. dry.gif Just remember: Leafpool is not the only cat to make mistakes. WE ALL do. No one's perfect. Look at Yellowfang. She the most awesome cat to ever walk the earth, and yet SHE FELL IN LOVE. She had a kit who plotted to DESTROY THUNDERCLAN. He made kits go into battle when they were too young AND DIE. Yellowfang caused a heck of a lot more problems with her forbidden love than Leafpool did. Really. And it's not entirely Yellowfang's fault. She made a mistake. JUST LIKE LEAFPOOL. Leafpool made a mistake. Do you all hate Crowfeather with the same passion? Because it's as much his fault as Leafpool's. It takes two to make kits, at least among cats. And Leafpool is not the only cat to ever lie; Bluestar kept the truth back for a long time too. Don't single Leafpool out. She should redeem herself before long. I'm really trying not to be rude. I don't mind you all hating Leafpool. Hate her to the moon for all I care. I'm just saying that some people ACTUALLY like her, and it's very annoying what with every post blaring "LEAFPOOL IS A BIOTCH AND SHOULD GO TO THE KITTY NETHERWORLD!" Can we please, you know, MOVE ON? Are there any other cats that you hate OTHER than you-know-who? Maybe everyone here has a common hate. Not a partially common hate between 2-3 people. This forum is "You® Most Hated Warrior Cat." You post the cat once or twice, state why, and move on. This is not "Let's Spam One Single Cat Until the Pink Cows Come Home With a Scholarship From Cambridge University."

Wow....O.o

Yeah, but you have no idea how PO'd I get when people get really REDUNDANT. *looks sharply in the direction of the Leafpool-haters*

I rather dislike Lionpaw, thinking he's above the current apprentices cause he's better at fighting.

He gets better wink.gif I just won't tell you how.

Can I change the forum's name to "Leafpool Hate Thread"? Cause this is what it's turning out to be. dry.gif Just remember: Leafpool is not the only cat to make mistakes. WE ALL do. No one's perfect. Look at Yellowfang. She the most awesome cat to ever walk the earth, and yet SHE FELL IN LOVE. She had a kit who plotted to DESTROY THUNDERCLAN. He made kits go into battle when they were too young AND DIE. Yellowfang caused a heck of a lot more problems with her forbidden love than Leafpool did. Really. And it's not entirely Yellowfang's fault. She made a mistake. JUST LIKE LEAFPOOL. Leafpool made a mistake. Do you all hate Crowfeather with the same passion? Because it's as much his fault as Leafpool's. It takes two to make kits, at least among cats. And Leafpool is not the only cat to ever lie; Bluestar kept the truth back for a long time too. Don't single Leafpool out. She should redeem herself before long. I'm really trying not to be rude. I don't mind you all hating Leafpool. Hate her to the moon for all I care. I'm just saying that some people ACTUALLY like her, and it's very annoying what with every post blaring "LEAFPOOL IS A BIOTCH AND SHOULD GO TO THE KITTY NETHERWORLD!" Can we please, you know, MOVE ON? Are there any other cats that you hate OTHER than you-know-who? Maybe everyone here has a common hate. Not a partially common hate between 2-3 people. This forum is "You® Most Hated Warrior Cat." You post the cat once or twice, state why, and move on. This is not "Let's Spam One Single Cat Until the Pink Cows Come Home With a Scholarship From Cambridge University."

I wasn't chating with you if you don't like my posts about leaf then don't read them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't read yours anymore anyways .........

Hollyleaf and Lionblaze, they annoy me. And Leafpool, too. Hawkfrost, Tigerstar, SOL, Daisy, and I think that's it. Possibly.

Hollyleaf and Lionblaze, they annoy me. And Leafpool, too. Hawkfrost, Tigerstar, SOL, Daisy, and I think that's it. Possibly.

Yay, another Sol-hater. laugh.gif Just when I thought I was alone... xd.png

Firestar. He was only cool in the first series.