Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

I will consider it. Though I'm not sure what I'd make...

It may just be me, but I've noticed we are horridly short on warlocks and scribes. *wink wink nudge nudge*

It may just be me, but I've noticed we are horridly short on warlocks and scribes. *wink wink nudge nudge*

I can take care of the scribe part, warlock and I don't get along.

scribes, we definitely need : )

overloaded on druids though

Ah well, now its a warlock I'll give it a try for you chickens

Ah well, now its a warlock I'll give it a try for you chickens

what's the char name? ^^

Well. It's 5 am. But I can now make Death Knights.

.. *collapse* SO. SLEEPY. Must go bed. Uugghh.

I don't have it for my computer but my friend has it. When I go over ther I sometimes play it.

I just got my death knight through the starting zone and now she is in Outland. :B Teehee.

I bet my paladin is jealous. Sorry Gallyssa, but my TROOOOLL death knight is awesome. And she's hot. You just look like a hoe. D:< *kicks* Stupid no-pants wearing Blood Elf.. =3=

(Lulz, the "wh" word is censored.)

Edited by MellaBella

I just got my death knight through the starting zone and now she is in Outland. :B Teehee.

I bet my paladin is jealous. Sorry Gallyssa, but my TROOOOLL death knight is awesome. And she's hot. You just look like a hoe. D:< *kicks* Stupid no-pants wearing Blood Elf.. =3=

(Lulz, the "wh" word is censored.)

now you should level Melna, because we just hit guild level 5

hurry, because Razi's talking about cooking our tank and eating him....

Edited by Layn

Reaching 85 did not feel as awesome as hitting 80 did. Probably something to do with the balancing.

Because I was eating things in 5 seconds at 80. Now I'm actually running out of energy while killing things. :|

... TO THE BADGE VENDORS.

World of warcraft is awesome, I love playing as my Death knight and my druids xd.png all alliance races. I do like blood elves though they look pretty cool

Haha, I've played almost every class and DK is one that I just can't get into.

if you want to log on that character you made now, I can toss you a guild invite

I LOVE the DK starting zone. LOVE IT. I felt so bad-a doing it. You know, until the part.. with your old friend. At the end of that, I was like "...omg ;___; I'M A MONSTER WHHHYYYY". But then I felt awesome again when I started the final battle. But then I felt bad again.

...waaaahhh.

But for real, now I made a DK for every server that I already had a character on just so I can go through that again. :DDD

As a whole, I like the dk starting zone. Could never ever like that one quest on the white skeleton wyrm though... Ugh.

I always die so many times my armor goes red from corpse running ._.

Really, Rendi? I didn't die once. O__O Though, I did kill most of the peeps in Hearthglen and not where those.. giant.. crossbows whatever are. I guess that helped a wee bit.

When I started destroying those death machines, I did NOT stop moving. Not once. And that helped me to actually dodge those projectiles. :V

Nomming on the little people to regen mana was fun too. cB I was all like "NO MANA OH NOES *flies down* nomnomnom". Yeah. I had fun on that quest. Totally.

i am online

either I mistyped it, or I just missed you

Well. I went to Outland for the first time.

...I HATE IT. It makes me want to rip my eyes out, stab my face repeatedly, and then throw myself into a fire. At least, Hellfire Peninsula makes me want to do that. =3=

...I HATE IT. It makes me want to rip my eyes out, stab my face repeatedly, and then throw myself into a fire. At least, Hellfire Peninsula makes me want to do that. =3=

Yeah, Hellfire was pretty lame. Well, it wasn't that lame for me, because ima Hunter and there were PINK SPIKY PIGS EVERYWHERE OMG.

You should like Zangarmash though. Its so pretty. Kinda Avatar-esque

AND NAGRAND <33333333

so you should level melna : P

HFP is extremely dull.

Zangarmarsh is also pretty dull if you're not interested in admiring the scenery (I'm not anymore, after taking 3 toons through it in its entirely), and it's kind of full of "HELLO ENVIRONMENTAL AWARENESS" with the naga thing. Never tried going to Terokkar instead once HFP was done. Maybe I'll do that on my moonkin.

... Come to think of it, Outland in general got pretty boring once the levelling was sped up. I'm just glad I had heirlooms last time I went through it. My record: Level 68 before getting 2/3 of the way through Zangarmarsh. Gogo heirlooms+rested.

Then I had plenty of trouble once I hit Northrend on my rogue, because she was using level 64 quest greens. Oops.

Side note: f. 2 Ailvl away from random heroics. MUST CRAFT GEAR.

Edited by Lythiaren

Everyone says that Nagrand is really pretty. :< *falls over* I wanna go theerre.

I actually always liked Hellfire, possibly because of me being a hunter and the aforementioned pink spiky pigs.

Nagrand is probably my favourite Outland zone though, if only for that mission where you use the trampoline to try and land in a bird nest tongue.gif