Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

Ohh, I just made a Troll Rogue.

And, surprisingly, I'm getting all of these beginning quests finished faster and easier than as a Troll Warrior. oWo

What is this blasphemy!?

meh.. Im starting to miss wow *cry* Havent played for 2-3 weeks now sad.gif Meh.. I miss meh druid!!

Warriors have **** DPS...Not as bad as a paladin vs. Non-undead, but still...Whereas rogues are all slashy-slashy, dagger in your face, back, sides, and wherever else they can stick 'em. xP

Hm. I DID notice how fast the Rogue was with attacking. o:

I like it. I mean. Why the heck would you just stand there for 5 seconds doing nothing while you can be hitting something with your mace or staff!? I MEAN GOSH.

Rogues.. gah gotta hate em in bgs or pvp if you aint one of em.. stupid stun lock -.-" Soooo annoying!! I always get bored of my rogues when I make them *shrug* I have a lvl 20 rogue but eh.. stopped playin as her.. (haha they wouldve been 80 like half a year ago but eh.. I really just got bored of em like 3rd or 4th day of playing them *shrug*)

Well, my favorite thing to do as a rogue was to...er...Be a rogue. You know, run around picking pockets like there was no tomorrow...Though, failing to pick a gnoll or ogre's pocket has...unfortunate implications. Uhm...Forsaken don't wash their hands anyway, right?

Aye, it may be the most popular game, but I refuse to play if it costs $15 a month to p[lay. Maybe if it were free, I might.

I love me some World of warcraft, long time player since back before the burning crusade expansion. I am part of an awesome horde side raiding guild on Ysera. Not a hardcore raiding guild but the people are awesome. Lots of good people that i have grown close to. I play a level 80 hunter, Troll by the name of Desmonda. I also have a leveling druid named..heh...Kohana! I am thrilled about those new druid skins they have coming in the next patch. A lovely upgrade for the druids...im thinking that i'll will give my tautin white fur so i can have the white skinned bear and cats forms. Wish they would change the aquatic form too...I always thought it would be nice for the druid water form and land speed forms to be different like the flight forms are (like...a black cheetah with white dots for the night elves)

My friend (who played virtually from launch and used to be the leading lock on our server) just launched a message board for WoW refugees

http://www.withoutwarcraft.com/portal.php

personally I still play on occasion, though I can go for weeks without, but of my 3 70s, only 1 is at 80 so far (and two of those 70s got to 70 just days before WotLK came out). Though a place for people to convene when the stop playing sounds interesting, quite a few good people I have met on there and it's nice to keep in touch.

I'm a regular member. I get bored easily, though so I play in waves.

I do enjoy it, though.

I don't play WoW (yet), but I really like the things my friends tell me about their Troll characters. Also partial to the Undead and the Tauren.

My first char was a troll before I switched to spacegoats. Trolls are <3

I hav a 80 Night elf druid and 66 Blood elf mage.. meh.. Need to get to northrend with my mage already! But I like ran out of quests in Nag >:( Grr. I dont wanan go to Blades Edge!!

Oh yea.. I think wow needs to be more accurate with their estimated time for servers bein back up after maintance.. Im on Tanaris which was supposed to have extended maintance.. so it'd be up at 3pm my time.. I got on at 1pm perfectly fine.. Bleh!

So according to mmo champion's speculation, the new races in the expansion are goblins and worgen. Thoughts?

I have a account at wow

but i cant play anymore sad.gif

our computer is too old and we havent got the money to buy a new one

so my gnome warlock has a vacation now sad.gif

I miss my mates on wow because they dont know why i dont play anymore

Which is alliance and which is Horde?

of course worgen would go to alliance for all the furries.

So according to mmo champion's speculation, the new races in the expansion are goblins and worgen. Thoughts?

Hm really? Thats cool.. on wowwiki (or was it wotlkwiki?) they showed all the possible races and the pros and cons of each. Gives you someting to look at if you have nothing to do.

Goblins? That's be.. weird. Worgen would be cool though biggrin.gif I myself love arrakoa happy.gif Hehe.

Oh I've forgotten to look this up but does anyone know what the new bg in the next patch is gonna be like? (ones coming out, right? Or did I read it wrong? >.>)

Actually, this isn't the most popular game in the world. Runescape is with over 135 million players. But both suck, so have fun with your terrible graphics and subscription fees.

Yeaaa runescape.. haha not fun >3 Hm, plus graphics arent everything biggrin.gif Runescape has farrrrr worse graphics than WoW imo *shrug* Still a fun game happy.gif

Oooo ooo I wanna be a worgen! Hm.. girl worgen.. that'd be... weird.