Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

... *flails arms* :DDD

WHOO IMMA DRUID! *pelvic thrust*

I love Blizzard for loving Druids fffft.

Man, I can't wait to get my Druid up to the 50s so I can get mah Death Knight. It's gonna be FLIPPIN' AWESOME.

I will find where you live.

-_-

:D *hugs Happyface*

I love you too. :D

... *runs away*

Edited by MellaBella

*GIGGLE*

Bwahaha, I don't only have a Druid. I actually have everything but a Mage and DK. o3o

I also have every race.. okay, not really, I don't have a human/gnome/dwarf. BUT STILL.

I lurve my Troll warrior and Belf paladin. :B

One thing I couldn't help thinking while playing WoW...Why the hell would anyone want to live in Westfall? It's a dump. It's like a nightmare version of a Kansas wheat field. Those guys in Sentinel Hill should just torch the place.

Yeah, and they should torch Duskwood and Redridge too, to save me time.

You go on and on about our set bonus, when you don't understand the class and what stats we prefer. It goes like this Spirit > Spellpower > Haste > Int > Crit. All resto druids have to keep their haste around 400, I forget the actual number, and that's with 5/5 Gift of the Earth Mother to keep their hots at a 1 second GCD. And even then the wording on the set bonus could imply that their is a GCD on the crit heal itself, it also might not scale with gear/crit chance and just have a base chance to crit(meaning you'll only see 1 crit per rejuv). Resto druids don't gear or gem for crit, if you see a druid that does stay clear of them crit is a worthless stat to druids and will be until all of our hots can crit not just one.

With that aside I finished Glory of the Uludar Raider the other day, which gave me the Rusted Proto-Drake. I don't have a ss of me on my drake just yet but I'll post one later. Within the first hour of attempts on Algalon we got the strat down and pushed him to 48% before our time ran up.

Mostly what I was lolraging about was the fact that they get something that could turn out pretty useful, where other classes...

" Hunter: 2 Set Bonus: Reduces the focus cost of your pet's abilities by 50%. 4 Set Bonus: Increases the critical strike chance of your Steady Shot ability by 5%. "

" Warlock: 2 Set Bonus: Increases your pet's critical strike chance with its abilities by 10%. (0 yd, cast: 0 seconds, val1: 10) 4 Set Bonus: Increases the damage done by your Immolate, Corruption, and Unstable Affliction spells by 0.011 sec " (Lolwat?)

^ I srsly hope they correct that 4 piece typo thing on the shaman and warlock. Or my mind would explode on how that would work.

Alliance gets ****py levelling areas in the Eastern Kingdoms, don't they, Slim? I remember starting as an Alliance hunter...Westfall sucked, Redridge sucked, Duskwood REALLY sucked...I don't think they stopped sucking until Arathi, and that only sucked slightly less. Even the Forsaken got better questing zones (Silverpine was awesome just for the Arugal quest line...)

...And yeah, I will never see a set bonus other than the Frozen Shadowweave or whatever it was called ever, I think...(The one that requires shadowweave tailoring, and a lot of Primal waters and shadowcloth...) I should get back into WoW, but I don't feel like throwing the money down the hole for a game that I get frustrated with from below level 40 to above level 50 (That's where I think the quests are good, as you feel like you're accomplishing something useful, but not 'The zone should be altered because of you' useful, I think...)

I should get back into WoW, but I don't feel like throwing the money down the hole for a game that I get frustrated with from below level 40 to above level 50 (That's where I think the quests are good, as you feel like you're accomplishing something useful, but not 'The zone should be altered because of you' useful, I think...)

Eh. I think questing is fun up to around level 40ish, then it's okay to 50. Eastern Plaguelands/Western Plaguelands/Silithus quests make me gag mentally. sad.gif

Then I epic pwn Outlands and Northrend and VOILA 80 YAAAY.

I just get frustrated with 50+ questing, because, well, one of the Outlands quest chains, from my perspective, sums it up perfectly...

Quest Giver(Night-elf Demon Hunter): So, yeah...There are some really tough Demons over by the black Temple, you should do something about it...But you can't just shoot them like you do everything else...

Me (Warlock): Oooooo....kay....So then what?

Quest giver: You need to find the source of their power.

Me: ...Fair enough, what is it?

QG: A book that contains the true names of every demon in existance.

Me: O_O ...And you're letting a WARLOCK hold this for longer than five seconds?

QG: ...Just get it, you'll be tearing it up in two quests anyway.

...Seriously, who lets a WARLOCK have a book that contains the true names of every demon ever!? That basically means he could enslave/control any demon he pleases...Am I the only one who sees that as a Bad Thing? I kept having mental images of my 'lock going mad with power and using multiple Raid-Boss-level demons to raze Azeroth and Outlands to the ground...

I just get frustrated with 50+ questing, because, well, one of the Outlands quest chains, from my perspective, sums it up perfectly...

Quest Giver(Night-elf Demon Hunter): So, yeah...There are some really tough Demons over by the black Temple, you should do something about it...But you can't just shoot them like you do everything else...

Me (Warlock): Oooooo....kay....So then what?

Quest giver: You need to find the source of their power.

Me: ...Fair enough, what is it?

QG: A book that contains the true names of every demon in existance.

Me: O_O ...And you're letting a WARLOCK hold this for longer than five seconds?

QG: ...Just get it, you'll be tearing it up in two quests anyway.

...Seriously, who lets a WARLOCK have a book that contains the true names of every demon ever!? That basically means he could enslave/control any demon he pleases...Am I the only one who sees that as a Bad Thing? I kept having mental images of my 'lock going mad with power and using multiple Raid-Boss-level demons to raze Azeroth and Outlands to the ground...

xd.png

I totally forget that quest chain. ._.

I remember one though.... what's his name, it starts with a G in Shadowmoon Valley. You have to kill that dragon on Netherwing Ledge.

It was my first time doing that quest, so I went afk in the middle of my group, and everyone just stood around me. When I came back, everyone was dead, and I was like, lolwat? And they said that I had pulled an elite dragonkin and we all died.

Good times, good times.

50-58 was the worst experience of my WoW existence. Silithus is nothing but bugs, sand, worms, bugs, rocks, and more bugs. Did I mention the bugs?

This is why I recommend Winterspring to all my pre-Outland friends. It's the least amount of "OH GOD WHY DO I STILL PLAY THIS GAME".

WHOOO finally made a different Horde on a normal server that's not too high in population. @w@ And the people are so nice. I'm glaaad.

Unfortunately mah bf made a Belf paladin on it. JUST LIKE ME.

But since he made his first, I'm the one who has to change. D:< He wants me to be a Troll Warlock. I DUN WANNA BE A TROLL WARLOCK. I wanna be a warrior! But our group friend is already an Orc warrior!

THIS STINKS. I hate both of us being OCD and wanting to be different.

Edited by MellaBella

Trolls can be Warlocks now? I thought they could just be Mages and Priests...And Shaman, but I never liked Shaman. Mostly, I didn't like leather classes...It's a false sense of security. tongue.gif "Oh, I have armor! You won't be able to kill me as quickly as the-" *OHKO'd!*

..Tauren can be druids, if he insists on you being a caster, that leads to Bear and Kitty forms...Plus, Tauren have the best racial abilities of the Horde for combat, in my opinion...Bonus health and an AoE stun. The only downside is that their only casting classes are Shaman and Druid.

Trolls can be Warlocks now? I thought they could just be Mages and Priests...And Shaman, but I never liked Shaman. Mostly, I didn't like leather classes...It's a false sense of security. tongue.gif "Oh, I have armor! You won't be able to kill me as quickly as the-" *OHKO'd!*

..Tauren can be druids, if he insists on you being a caster, that leads to Bear and Kitty forms...Plus, Tauren have the best racial abilities of the Horde for combat, in my opinion...Bonus health and an AoE stun. The only downside is that their only casting classes are Shaman and Druid.

Trolls can't be warlocks, orcs can.

And holy poop on a stick, Orcs are ugly. ._.

Alliance gets ****py levelling areas in the Eastern Kingdoms, don't they, Slim? I remember starting as an Alliance hunter...Westfall sucked, Redridge sucked, Duskwood REALLY sucked...I don't think they stopped sucking until Arathi, and that only sucked slightly less. Even the Forsaken got better questing zones (Silverpine was awesome just for the Arugal quest line...)

...And yeah, I will never see a set bonus other than the Frozen Shadowweave or whatever it was called ever, I think...(The one that requires shadowweave tailoring, and a lot of Primal waters and shadowcloth...) I should get back into WoW, but I don't feel like throwing the money down the hole for a game that I get frustrated with from below level 40 to above level 50 (That's where I think the quests are good, as you feel like you're accomplishing something useful, but not 'The zone should be altered because of you' useful, I think...)

Eastern Kingdoms is a failure of a continent. The only good zones there are Ghostlands and Stranglethorn Vale

So true about the orcs.. They're the horde version of dwarves.. *cry from thought of image* Undead can be warlocks too.. and BE's.. and yea.. thats it other than orcs? Er am I not remembering right?

Horde Races? Yeah, Orcs (Who look hideous, but not as bad as trolls...) Forsaken, and Blood Elves are all for Locks...Trolls aren't fond of demons, and Taurens are too in-tune with nature.

Also, am I the only one who thought one of the Tauren's racials should have been 'insta-kill gnomes by stepping on them?'

Also, am I the only one who thought one of the Tauren's racials should have been 'insta-kill gnomes by stepping on them?'

omg that would be genius if it even came out.. god I hate those damn gnomes when theyre rogues in low lvl bgs jumpin around you.. You cant freakin target them! Grr.

Horde Races? Yeah, Orcs (Who look hideous, but not as bad as trolls...) Forsaken, and Blood Elves are all for Locks...Trolls aren't fond of demons, and Taurens are too in-tune with nature.

I'm of the opinion that Blizz decided not to because the gnomes would /qq too much. :V

Oh, Trolls can't be Warlocks? INTERESTING.

Great, now he wants me to be a Rogue. I wish he'd make up his mind. :c That dummy.

And I'd be a Tauren, but man do I hate their starting area and ****. ;__; I love the Belf's starting area. It looks so pretty and stuff.

Meh, I dunno what I want to be. I really like my Belf. But I need another one. /WRY

Solution: Roll a cow, die your way through the Barrens to get to the UC zep, take orb to belf starting zone. :D

... Or just roll a belf rogue. XD

(stupid emotes D: )

Edited by Lythiaren

Did... you forget about me? I looked through all this thread and you didn't mention me.

Did... you forget about me? I looked through all this thread and you didn't mention me.

^ Best healer/tank evar.

She's like, IMA TANKIN. IMA TANKIN.

And people are like.

HOLY ****, YOU'S TANKIN.

Then she's like, IMA HEALIN.

IMA HEALIN.

And people are like,

CHANGE UR SPEC UR HEALS R TOO GUD AND PULL AGGRO.

Then she's like, IMMA BEAR.

And I'm like, WITH A BIG BEAR BUTT.

Best leveling buddy evar also.

Big bear butt swipes and backhanding mobs in the face, and holy nova/renew spam = Fun. Then we do instances and get retardins and retarriors and huntards and Retarknights and all the like, and kill them with gudd thinking and non retarness.

Edited by Happyface11111

^ Best healer/tank evar.

She's like, IMA TANKIN. IMA TANKIN.

And people are like.

HOLY ****, YOU'S TANKIN.

Then she's like, IMA HEALIN.

IMA HEALIN.

And people are like,

CHANGE UR SPEC UR HEALS R TOO GUD AND PULL AGGRO.

Then she's like, IMMA BEAR.

And I'm like, WITH A BIG BEAR BUTT.

Best leveling buddy evar also.

Big bear butt swipes and backhanding mobs in the face, and holy nova/renew spam = Fun. Then we do instances and get retardins and retarriors and huntards and Retarknights and all the like, and kill them with gudd thinking and non retarness.

<3.